View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 08:17 AM   #919
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Stuck Step Mom Fence Lake

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Video language: English
Role Play scene.
Stuck Under The Bed
My step-mom, Melanie, woke up one morning and she realized that her earring is missing from her ear! She hops out of bed and she begins to look underneath the bed. "Oh no, I think I'm stuck," she whispers to herself. I walk in to the room and I see Melanie's red shorts poking out from under the bed, but I can't see the rest of her body. "What are you doing?!" I ask her. "I'm stuck! Can you help me get out?!" she exclaims. I grab on to her red shorts and I try to pull her out. I end up pulling her shorts off instead! I take my fingers and I start to rub her pussy with my fingers. "What are you doing?! This isn't helping me get unstuck!" she cries out. "Sorry, I got distracted!" I tell her. I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants, so I decide to take advantage of this situation. I shove my cock in my step-mom's pussy and I tell her that maybe this will help her. I lift her shirt up so her big, natural tits are exposed while I fuck her. I keep fucking her pussy and when I am done enjoying myself, I grab her arm and I pull her out! "See! It worked! I got you free!" I exclaim. "You did, but I still can't find my earring" she tells me. I offer to help her find it later; I throw her clothes at her and I walk out of the room.
Nude In The Kitchen
My step-mom calls me in to the kitchen to discuss what I did the other day. "I thought it would be just a one time thing," I tell her. She starts to explain to me how my Aunt Cory fucks her own step-son and she wants to know if I will keep fucking her too. "If you're okay with that," I tell her. "I am! As long as you don't tell your step-father!" she tells me. I promise not to tell my step-dad, and Melanie opens up her bathrobe, exposing her naked body to me. She gets down on her knees and she starts to suck my hard cock. After a few minutes, she sits down on the kitchen chair and she waits for me to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. She gets up and turns around in the chair, so I can fuck her pussy from behind. I get to watch her big ass bounce up and down on my cock while her moans get louder. I end up cumming in her pussy and she reminds me not to tell anyone about our arrangement!
MILF Glue
My step-mom is wearing a black and white dress, as she calls out for my aunt Cory. Aunt Cory walks in to the room and she is wearing a bright yellow dress. Aunt Cory starts to explain to my step-mom what this invention called 'MILF Glue' is. "It makes older women stick to any surface!" she explains. "I don't believe that!" my step-mom tells her. Aunt Cory pours the MILF Glue on to Melanie's hands and then she tells Melanie to put her hands down on the desk. Melanie's hands instantly become stuck to the desk! "What do I do?! How do I get unstuck?!" Melanie cries out. My aunt Cory tells my step-mom that she has to call my cousin Luke in to the room. Aunt Cory pulls Melanie's big tits out from under her dress. Melanie rolls her eyes, because she is clearly annoyed at the situation. Luke's cock starts to get hard in his pants once he takes a look at Melanie's tits! Cory pulls Melanie's dress over her head, and Melanie cries out that she'll do whatever it takes to get unstuck! "Your step-son told me about what you two have been doing lately," Luke tells Melanie. "That was supposed to be a secret!" she cries out. Luke walks behind Melanie and he shoves his hard cock inside of her pussy. "Semen is the only thing that will help you get free!" Cory tells Melanie. Luke keeps fucking Melanie from behind, and Cory ends up stripping naked while she watches them fuck. Cory helps Melanie get her hands free, and then Melanie flips over in to the missionary position for Luke to keep fucking her. Cory starts to play with Melanie's tits while my cousin Luke fucks her pussy. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to Melanie's mouth! "You have to swallow it all to de-activate the MILF Glue" Cory tells Melanie. Melanie swallows as much as she can!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Stuck Step Mom

Lilly Hall - Stepdaughters Creampied vol.8 - Scene 3 Dickerson

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Lilly Hall
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Old Young, Latina, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Creampie, Stepdaughter, shaved pussy
Lilly Hall is a freaky little tramp with 36Ds and a bubble butt that can't resist getting creampied by her step dad's big ole dong!
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5161kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Hall - Stepdaughters Creampied vol.8 - Scene 3

Texas Patti - Stepmom Likes It Up The Ass #04 Milbank

Cast: Texas Patti
Genres: Big Tits, Anal, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Handjob, Stepson, Black Hair, Curvy, doggy style, open mouth facial, stepmom
Texas Patti is wondering why her stepson, Elias Cash, is taking so long to come down for breakfast. She goes into his room and finds that he's still in bed. Elias grumbles that he's exhausted, because Texas and her husband were having such loud sex last night that Elias couldn't get enough rest!
Although that is a legitimate reason for Elias to be tired, Texas changes the subject, complaining about Elias leaving dirty clothes scattered around his room. She picks up one of his socks, but then realizes that it's all crusty with cum... was Elias jerking off into the sock?! Elias is so flustered that he becomes FULLY alert, defending himself by saying he couldn't help it when he heard that loud sex last night. He didn't want to cum all over his blankets, so he HAD to use a sock.
Texas is flattered that Elias was so turned on by the sounds of her having sex, and offers to apologize for keeping him up last night... by letting him fuck HER now. After all, putting his cock in her ass is much better than putting it in a sock!
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5920kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Texas Patti - Stepmom Likes It Up The Ass #04

Lulu Chu, Reese Robbins - Horny Jailbird Craves Cock (2023) Northford

Cast: Lulu Chu, Reese Robbins
Genres: Hairy
Reese Robbins surprises her gamer boyfriend Jayden Marcos with a prisoner costume and handcuffs, looking to turn up the heat in the bedroom. Reese can’t stop gaming though so in the meantime, Reese will have to settle for giving him a blowjob before they can get around to her roleplay fantasy. Later, while they’re away, Lulu Chu, a real-life jailbird on the lam, breaks into their home and helps herself to some pie and their comfy bed. When Jayden and his girlfriend return, they split up to look for the intruder. Jayden finds the sexy petite Lulu first and soon finds out that nothing’s hotter than having cheating sex with an escaped convict!
Duration: 39:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6952kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lulu Chu, Reese Robbins - Horny Jailbird Craves Cock (2023)

Mommy Blows Best - Stepmom Seduction Kelley

Studio: Mommy Blows Best
Cast: Ashley Wolf, Rob Banks
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot
Ashley Wolf isn't getting any sex from her husband so she convinces her stepson Rob Banks to let her suck his dick. Rob happily agrees and his stepmom gets right to it!
Duration: 23:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy Blows Best - Stepmom Seduction

Filthy Rich, Luna Legend - Alternative Options Nasice

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Filthy Rich, Luna Legend
Genres: Piercings, Natural Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Toys, Family Roleplay, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Stepdaughter, Colored Hair, shaved pussy, straight, doggy style, stepdad, pussy eating
It's not the first time Luna Legend & her stepfather Filthy Rich have fooled around together. And if she has it her way, it won't be the last either. Rich doesn't like it when Luna talks about what they did together the other night, but when Luna says she made something for her stepdad, he can't help but have his curiosity piqued. Luna shows him a video of herself in the bathroom that Rich shares with her mother! Luna lifts up her top to show off her pierced titties and sexy little body. Rich is taken aback when he watches his stepdaughter suck on her mother's sex toy, a big dildo! Luna backs up on it and grinds her tight pussy all over it as it penetrates her. Rich can't help but be turned on by his stepdaughter, Luna sees his bulge & strokes it as she urges him to take it out. Rich buries his face in his stepdaughter's shaved pussy before she returns the favor and sucks his fat cock. Luna twerks all over her stepfather's thick dick as it stretches her out. Rich slams Luna's clinging pussy to multiple orgasms as she talks dirty to him. She begs her stepfather to cum, so Rich nuts right in Luna's eager mouth!
Duration: 38:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Rich, Luna Legend - Alternative Options

My Hot New Step-Mom Cory Chase Taboo Heat Goderich

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Taboo Heat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Milf, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Stepson, Face Fucking, POV, stepmom
Although everything's been going great between them, there's still room to explore and have some fun. In fact, Ryan has an idea... You see, saw Laney's old babysitter, Kenna James, in passing and thinks it'd be fun to have her join them sometime. Even though Laney's a bit unsure at first, she has to admit that her babysitter was pretty hot... Once Ryan confirms Kenna's even now, Laney's game!
Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Hot New Step-Mom Cory Chase Taboo Heat
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15807 секунды с 9 запросами