View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 06:19 AM   #9510
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nyla's 1st Gloryhole Visit Pruden

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nyla
Genres: Oral, Glory hole, BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering
Video language: English
When you watch this video you will agree with me that Nyla was built for sucking cock. She has beautiful big eyes and amazing dick sucking lips which she put to good use during her first Gloryhole adventure. Her interview went great and I initially thought she was going to be shy but turned out to be quite chatty which I like. Don't get me wrong, I can talk, I just don't want to do all the talking. Walking through the halls of the sex shop, reality set in and she knew by how quiet the guys got that there would be a line waiting to feed her. She took care of each guy pretty quick and looked for her next victim right away. That's why I like Booth #7, it has a hole on each side so the girls don't lose momentum. She does a great job of showing us the cum she collected in her mouth before sending it down the hatch to her tight belly. Her only concern today was black guys showing up. She doesn't have an issue with black cocks, she just never saw one before so she didn't know what to expect. I think girls have it in their heads that black cocks are somehow going to be radically different than white cocks. Remember Summer saying she heard black guys shot purple cum... One black guy did show up and as she was stroking his cock I could tell that she wanted to suck the head and it was pretty hot. The thing I don't understand is why she wouldn't suck it but when the guy started cumming she put her mouth on it and swallowed his load. Just another mystery of the Gloryhole. I stopped trying to figure these girls out long ago and I'm a better man for it. Give her a good rating and feedback in the comments if you want to see her again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7878kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyla's 1st Gloryhole Visit

You May Only Suck It Gene Autry

Studio: Lava XXX
All you may do is to suck it hard. My perfect cock is not for your cunt, it is only for your crazy mouth and wet tongue. My thick load is ready for you, just suck it hard.
Duration: 16:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3615kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You May Only Suck It

The Contract Girl 03 Vincennes

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Superb hottie knows just what her husband likes, so today she will let him film her while she is sucking his fat cock in pro style. Her hot body will make him very horny that he will spill a lots of warm white semen on her amazing melons.
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12365kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 898.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Contract Girl 03

Mick Blue, Jennifer White - I'm A Pleaser Kodak

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Throated
Cast: Mick Blue, Jennifer White
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Milf, 69, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Lingerie
Jennifer White loves doing things that she's good at. Watch as she pleases Mick Blue's hard cock in this latest Throated scene!
Duration: 27:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mick Blue, Jennifer White - I'm A Pleaser

Alexa Siren Durgapur

Cast: Alexa Siren
Genres: ASS SPREAD, BALL WORSHIP, BAREBACK, BIG TITS, CREAMPIE, DEEPTHROAT, FUCKING, GAGGING, INTERRACIAL, MARRIED, MILF, PIERCINGS, REDHEAD, SHAVED, SLOPPY BLOWJOB, SPIT ROAST, TATTOOS
They are no strangers to the swinger "lifestyle" but this couple wanted to experience a Gloryhole and have a 4K recording of it that they can enjoy for the rest of their lives so they came to the right place! There were a few times during this visit that I was glad there was a wall to protect the guys!
Duration: 1:08:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6797kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Siren

Calibri aka Alexa Flexy - Hottie Sucks A Dick In A Toilet Peshtigo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Calibri aka Alexa Flexy
Genres: Ball Licking, Bathroom, Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Shaved
Sweet Calibri is trying to pee in the toilet. Sure, when a person closes the door of the toilet room, he hopes to stay alone but Calibri's solitude is ruined when her boyfriend enters the room with a camera in his hands.
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calibri aka Alexa Flexy - Hottie Sucks A Dick In A Toilet

Chris Rail, Melody Foxx Iliff

Release Year: 2020
Studio: seehimfuck
Genres: Analingus Male, Armpit Fetishism Male, Ball Sucking, Blowjob, Busty Natural Female
The skinny kid gets naked and shows us what he's packing before Melody licks his armpit and coats him with sex-lube . She jerks his slick prick a little before making her way down to his feet and playing This Little Piggy with his toes in her mouth.
Duration: 51:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Rail, Melody Foxx
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06138 секунды с 9 запросами