Old 10-16-2023, 01:00 PM   #492
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sitters Sneaky Peeping Cedar Run

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Dana Vespoli, Reagan Foxx, Madi Collins
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Strap-On, Old Young, Petite, Pussy To Mouth, Lesbian, Voyeur, Babysitter, Domination, Foot Fetish, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English
Madi Collins has just wrapped up another babysitting shift, leaving her clients Dana Vespoli and Reagan Foxx for the day. But as Madi's walking through the front gardens to her car, she suddenly realizes that she left her purse inside. She makes her way back in to grab it, but is stunned to hear the soft sounds of moaning coming from the master bedroom. When she presses her ear to the door, she can make out the sounds of Dana and Reagan having rough, sensual sex. But then, the door swings open, revealing Dana and Reagan looming over the little sneaky peeper. Since she's so curious, perhaps she'd like to join in? Madi can hardly resist, and her eyes go wide with anticipation when she sees Dana put on a thick, sexy strapon. Dana fills Madi's hole with the shaft, shoving her face into Reagan's pussy while she's at it. After that, she stacks Madi onto Reagan and fucks both their pussies, stopping only to let her wife and babysitter suck their juices off of it. By the time all is said and done, Madi is totally satisfied and can't wait for her next shift... which she hopes will end with just as much naughty fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sitters Sneaky Peeping

Femdomempire - Strap-on Interrogation Hardwick

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Saharra Huxley
Genres: Amazon, Anal Play, Smoking, Strapon , Suspension
This is the continuation of "Interrogation"Ms Lexi continues the interrogation & intimidation with her Amazon henchwoman Saharra Huxly. Saharra holds the weasel-man still while Lexi blows smoke in his face and ashes into his mouth. She puts her cigarette out on his tongue while telling him there is more pain to come. Saharra knows how to make a man submit, with her huge strap-on cock. Lexi hoists him by all fours which is painful its-self. Saharra takes his ass dry making him cry like a baby while she fucks his ass into submission.
Duration: 24:36
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 304.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Strap-on Interrogation

Clubdom - StrapOn Fuck Fest with Kendra James Redwater

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Strapon
Kendra kicks out the block he was standing on to make the spy dangle helplessly. Jaime and Kendra both begin interrogating him, using their whips to make him talk. They will soon break him.
Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps

File size: 388.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - StrapOn Fuck Fest with Kendra James

Brutal Lesbian Fisting Bridport

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck and lick it, practicing her blowjob skills on this makeshift strap on. Jureka rides it in her ass surprsingly easily, and we have no doubt she is going to pass the fister twister challenge. Lucia fucks Jureka's ass frantically with the dildo and after she pulls it out, Jureka's ass twitches open ready for the next part of this lesbian scene. Lucia fist fucks her hard and makes her groan as her ass is stretched so wide. Jureka changes position and rides Lucia's fist, and finally uses an Hitachi magic wand vibrator at the same time to bring herself to one hell of an orgasm!
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Clubdom - Mistress Maria Needs Her Orgasm River Forest

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Maria Marley
Genres: Chindo, Female Domination, Femdom, Tease and Denial
Mistress Maria Marley is teaching her slaves what serving her is all about. That includes, their suffering and her pleasure! Maria knows just what she wants today; a nice deep dicking. She doesn´t want it from a real cock, as that would be too high of a reward for these pathetic slaves. Instead, she wants the slave to strap-on a dildo gag and fuck her good and deep, making her cum.
Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Mistress Maria Needs Her Orgasm

Sub Ava, Mistress Irony - my favourIte new toy Cass

Release Year: 2015
Cast: sub Ava, Mistress Irony
Genres: Lesbian, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Strap-On, Humilation
Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sub Ava, Mistress Irony - my favourIte new toy

Femdomempire - Fucked by Me! Effie

Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Anal Play, Bondage, Brunette, Strapon
I know I am completely out of his league, but he didn´t have a clue. He kept hitting on on me, trying to break me down to go on a date with him. I couldn´t take the pestering anymore. He wanted to have his way with me, and now I wanted to have my way with his ass. I put him in a straight jacket then bondage device with his ass hanging out. Men will really do just about anything for a chance at getting to fuck me. I loved the look in his eyes when he saw the giant pink strap-on hanging off the front of my pelvis. I lubed up his asshole and showed him who was boss. He groaned like a little bitch as I penetrated his ass, he was so tight it barely would slide in and out. It was okay, I kept fucking until he got looser. I really had to thrust my hips to fit all 9 inches inside his anus. Sadistically violating men is so much fun. Well.. at least he can tell all his friends he finally got fucked by!
Duration: 20:29
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1550kbps

File size: 252.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Fucked by Me!

Время генерации страницы 0.03790 секунды с 9 запросами