Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default How Women Orgasm - Myra Moans

How Women Orgasm - Myra Moans

Release Year: 2023
Studio: How Women Orgasm
Cast: Myra Moans
Genres: Redhead, Masturbation, Small Tits, Toys, Petite, Original Series, Solo, shaved pussy, interview
Video language: English

Myra Moans is a bubbly, energetic southern gal who loves a simple life. But she soon realized that she had to do things for herself, which led her to giving the adult industry a shot.
Immediately, she fit right in as she explored her sexuality like never before. Because of this, when we asked her for an interview, she was more than happy to share all the fascinating details.
One of the things Myra quickly discovered when entering the adult industry was just how much she had to learn about vaginal health and sexual health in general. She gushed about gaining so much knowledge and support from other women in the industry and how she now feels more empowered than ever before. But Myra also cheekily pointed out that, 'you shouldn't have to do to have that education -- I don't know. Just a thought!'
I couldn't agree more, and spreading awareness about female sexuality is one of the things I'm most passionate about.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download How Women Orgasm - Myra Moans

Goldie Crevasse - Doe Eyes (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Goldie Crevasse
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English

When Russian goddess Goldie Crevasse is feeling like she needs a good orgasm, this horny mama knows how to take matters into her own hands with the help of her toys. Hefting her boobs and squeezing that ass is all just foreplay for the main event of buzzing her clit to climax with a vibrator.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11104kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Goldie Crevasse - Doe Eyes (2023)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24786 секунды с 9 запросами