View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 07:30 AM   #2012
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Desperate Pleasures - 's Dungeon 1080p Dalaman

Amelia Dire: My step came into my office. It wasn't long, before she was riding my cock and begging for more so I dragged her to my chambers. Being bound and gagged adjusted her attitude. I disciplined her until she cried. Amelia took everything I threw at her like any good cum slut would and by the time she was ready to be sold she was a perfect little fuck toy that knew just how to satisfy her new 's needs. Don't forget this slave squirts, swallows and cries when you torment her right. Michelle Rodriguez: 20 year old Michelle was working at a sex shop for an event we were having and somehow recognized me. Looking for a leg up in the industry this little slut dropped to her knees and sucked me off right there. I gave her my info when we were done and invited her to a party at my place. Little did she know she would wind up bound, fucked and trained to be a sex slave for one of our clients. Michelle will be completing her training soon and will be up for auction by early May. Desiree Lopez has been a rope slut since the first time she got tied up. So when she learned opened a dungeon, she wanted to be first on the list. After a wild fuckfest in my bed she asked me to make her a sex slave. Desiree gets chained to the wall, spanked and made to cum repeatedly, then the fun began. After several weeks of training Desiree completed her training and promises to be one of our best selling cum dumpsters. Yes gentlemen, she swallows and likes anal too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate Pleasures - 's Dungeon 1080p

Sweet New The Best Hot Collection Brutal Punishment. Part 2. McGrew

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The submissive is caned, whipped with both a and a cat o nine tails, spanked, and subjected to extreme dripping wax .

Total size: 5.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet New The Best Hot Collection Brutal Punishment. Part 2.

Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac Seduva

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
These 2 have been and sucked into an undone puddle of limber flesh that can not even watch str8. We leave em fastened and overspread with their own cum. They are even cuter when cum overspread.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Jev-197 - Defiling Devora Plover

Cast: Devora
Genres: Bondage, Fetish
A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back. All the way together. Arched backwards over a short post, Devora is unable to stop a sound whipping of her big tits -- both with and without clothespins on her nipples -- and another onscreen elbows-together bind that has her panting through the black harness gag. A wide-spread strappado on the girlie-go-round allows for an impressive session of tit clamping, ass spanking and a whipping -- all after yet another onscreen elbow tie! She is then forced to kneel against a short stool where harsh clover clamps are snapped onto her now-tender nipples and she is re-gagged with a ballgag locked to a metal post. She twitches and moans as her big tits are strangled with more rope but any real movement is impossible and she must endure the shame of seeing her tits turn purple. This rough day of bondage is almost over but not before she is tit clamped again along with another onscreen elbows-welded-completely-together tie. Devora will be untied only after she performs on the post-mounted dildo and she eagerly plays with and engulfs the hard rubber cock. Wow!
Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40, 689kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jev-197 - Defiling Devora

IR Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around East Smethport

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up.
Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Dee toys with her captive.
Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Dee begins the real torment.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Prunkle - A little in the gibbet Serres

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
complete the D ⁄ s connection they have with each other. This little is a bit different than some, she enjoys being beating in a certain way with walking sticks, whips and paddles as her watches. Master James has Prunkle in the gibbet for storage till it is time to start the session. She is shrouded in plastic as Master James starts his questions poking and also prodding with his cane. The Master introduces her, after that proceeds to cane and also flog her boobies, jabbing her newly punctured nipples and caning her thighs. She practically reaches the beginning of subspace but the Master brings her back, having her laughing as well as almost shouting out skillfully stammering her on the edge of discomfort and the enjoyment of physical adjustment and mentally penalty. At the end of this video, Prunkle talks with us here at Sensualpain workshop. She clarifies her little side as well as we review her D ⁄ s Relationships.
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prunkle - A little in the gibbet

The Beauty - Part 01 Mount Aukum

Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty - Part 01
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05999 секунды с 9 запросами