View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 07:30 AM   #2011
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Marina - Double Teamed Oakley

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming.
The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though.
Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Marina - Double Teamed

HdT The Cause - Rebel Rhyder Saint Albert

Release Year: 2019
Rebel Rhyder is the girl next door. Innocent and sweet. At least that's the way she looks. Once you mention tying her up though she becomes a whole different person. A grin from ear to ear and a lustful look in her eye. She bites her lip and breathes deeply. Her pretty red lips swell with arousal.
Rebel is treated to some of the finest things we have to offer. A thick red rag and tape gag, tits tied tighter than is comfortable, Suction cups on her nipples, and a reverse prayer tie that will leave her sore for days. Her body is ours to use once she walks through the door and we're going to make the best of it.
Her body is supple and bends to our will. A wide spread exposes her lady bits. She's pink and wet down there. She's ready to be taken.
Duration: 40:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT The Cause - Rebel Rhyder

Luna's Test - Part 1 Waldkirchen

Luna wants to be a FutileStruggles model so I invite her over for a little trial run. A tight hogtie with the extras, such as: breast bondage, a few different gags, nose hook, a few spanks on the ass and tits, hair pulling, neck ropes, toe bondage, hair bondage, and etc, etc... should tell me if she'll be able to handle it. I start off by tying her wrists as she sits in a chair. I ask her some basic interview questions as I bind her. After a while, she has a basic chest harness. I grab her by her hair as I grab and squeeze her tits. Luna smiles... so far so good. I tie some rope around her neck, and I pull her to her feet and tie it off. I lift her skirt and give has ass a few hard swats. I then start binding her legs. I get her thighs tied and half of her lower legs bound before I sit her back down. She needs to be gagged and I think the biggest red ball gag I have will fit. Yep, it does! I cut away her blouse and bra, before starting on her breast bondage. By the time I'm done, Luna is starting to look a little distressed. She's not used to being ball gagged with a gag that large. I test out her breast bondage by slap groping her tits. It's definitely not the prettiest bondage, but it is effective. I can tell she's about had enough of that gag, so I put some clamps on her nipples to help her forget about it. OK, I finally remove her gag. I grab her by her hair again and tie a rope into it. This will come in handy later. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Test - Part 1

Silence Of The Van - Nadia White Novinger

Video language: English
We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out.
It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my sufferin
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

JulieSimone in H265 Vids, Part 20 Rentz

I love OTK spanking, objectification, flogging, paddling, bound orgasms, girl-girl strap on sex, humiliation, dildo training, caning, foot worship, gagging...
Video: 1280x720, 1920x1080

Total size: 6.7 GB in 44 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JulieSimone in H265 Vids, Part 20

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Monee

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Ganzhou

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07913 секунды с 9 запросами