Old 10-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #1420
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Cock Teasing Outfit Entices Martin To Wreck Me Part 3

My Cock Teasing Outfit Entices Martin To Wreck Me Part 3 Asiana Starr

Description:
Once the large 2 1/2″ ball gag is buckled down inside my mouth and my hair is wrenched back, I lose control. *The feeling of the ball gag buried between my teeth, my elbows crushed together, and my tight pony tail being pulled back was almost too much for me to handle. *All I could do was squirm in anguish and whether it was 2 minutes or 8 minutes in, the pain an discomfort did not subside one bit. *Tears ran down my cheeks, drool poured over my chin, and moans of pain uttered from beneath my gag. *Finally Martin ungags me, unties me, *then makes me stand under the winch where he attaches my ponytail to the hook. *He roughs me up some more, then drags me to where the Hitachi is hanging. *With a handful of my hair, he has me work myself with the wand. *Lending me a helping hand in my mission to cum, he shoves his fingers in my mouth and thrusts in and out as I imagine his cock. *As the heat kicks up, I blast the wand on high gear and he probes his fingers deeper down my throat. *Grabbing my tits with one hand and working myself with the other while Martin wraps his hand over my mouth and takes my breath away until I nearly collapse in an explosive orgasm. *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
Keywords:
Asiana Starr Personal Favorite, Ball Gagged, Bare Foot, Breath Play, Crying, Drooling, Elbow Tied, Forced Orgasm, Hair Bondage, Hair Pulling, Hand Gagged, Hitachi Magic Wand, Lingerie, Predicament, Topless
Cast:
Asiana Starr

Video resolution / format: 640x360 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:14:52
Size file: 0,09 GB

DOWNLOAD - My Cock Teasing Outfit Entices Martin To Wreck Me Part 3
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02700 секунды с 9 запросами