View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 03:28 PM   #1215
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Ashley Ryder's Ultimate Anal Ocklawaha

Video language: English
Ashley Ryder gives us personal introductions to each of his specially selected favorite scenes, telling us why he loves them so much before treating us to the full view of his hungry hole being abused by huge toys, giant dildos and stiff dicks all culminating in creamy orgasms, as well as a scorching solo sex bonus at the end, where Ashley takes his hole to new depths!
You really won't believe how big this cock is! When it bounces out of the underwear, Ashley's face lights up at the size of what's in store! This really is the scene everyone will be talking about for years to come. We see them ram that huge cock right up to the hilt inside Ashley's ass so far it really is astonishing! Don't miss the part where Ashley deep throats and you can see Steve's massive cock sliding down his neck.
Taking a multitude of ass splitting toys, including giant love balls the size of apples, and it's not one but four he gets shoved up his hole before having them pulled out again - you can see his ass quiver in excitement! Giant dildos get plunged deep into Ashley so easily you'll be stunned! The biggest butt slut of recent times has been named and he's here in full force ready to get you so hard you'll ache for days.
Muscle-bound stud Dan Vega kills time by filling Ashley at both ends with his delicious cock. Tasting his sweat, Ashley eats out Dan's awesome armpit, tasting every part of him. Dan's a fucking fit dark haired muscle man who will leave your cock bursting with cum! One of the best chests seen in ages, it's perfectly formed with a splattering of chest hair. He works Ashley's butt to perfection, loosening it up before the total ass thrusting action he gives.
Loosening up his own butt, super bottom Ashley Ryder teases his master Lee, getting his massive dick rock solid and ready to pummel Ashley's butt into severe submission. Spanking his smooth ass and lubing it up with spit before fucking his face and then going south with a lollypop! Ashley's butt gets a real treat from the candy store, chocolate bars stuffed into his hole and then being force-fed the wet chocolate, this is abuse is sweet, and gets hornier every second with massive sex toys filling his hole more than any cock could ever!
Treating us to a final dildo session, Ashley opens his well used butt to us, giant dildos, longer than you could think possible gets swallowed by that hungry hole of his, performing perfectly, the ever eager power-bottom takes all he wants up that ass and leaves himself and us more than satisfied!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:45:04
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Ashley Ryder's Ultimate Anal

Smit Basement Abuse - Part 4 Owensville

Studio: StraightMenInTrouble
The young man is tied over a bar stool, his ass in the air. The crazy masked man pulled on his pony tail to hold his head up, and started spanking him by hand, leather paddle and crop. His small gasps emitting air became louder and mor anguished and he twisted and struggled as the man continued to beat his sexy, perfectly shaped ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5751kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smit Basement Abuse - Part 4

Luke Desmond Tortures Tyler Tumacacori

Cast: Luke Desmond ,Sebastian Kane ,Tyler Brooks
Genres: Blowjob ,Short Hair ,Edging ,Rope ,Pegs ,Flogging
Tyler Brooks is no stranger to the BoyNapped Penthouse. In fact, this kinky lad works as Sebastian's house-boi and general helper around the house! Sebastian decides to keep his fit house guest Luke Desmond entertained by roping Tyler to the workman's stands and beating cum from him. Sebastian and Luke an hour or two edging Tyler and spanking him with a wooden spoon until he can't hold back a second longer. You'll love how much cum Tyler gives up - three massive streams that shoot over a meter before splattering over the penthouse floor. A hot scene for all the cum lovers!
Duration: 23:40
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1080kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 209.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Desmond Tortures Tyler

Zack's vol.1st Time Fucking a Guy W Hartford

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Phillip Anadarko (aka Tanner/CF, Marco/FratMen), Zack Douglas
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Farting, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Spanking, Rimming.
Zach Douglas fucks a guy for the first time at GayHoopla... on camera anyway. Phillip Anadarko got some bad news that Bobby was running his mouth about his gym workouts. Zach was upset to see his old friend Phillip getting dogged, so he chimed in to make him feel better. After some encouraging words, Zach suggested he'd work on some cardio with Phillip. The guys began kissing passionately. The chemistry is evident, and the guys keep the party moving along. Both deepthroat each others cocks along with slapping their big mushrooms on to one and others' cheek. Zach was ready to fuck that fat firm booty, but not until he had a taste of it. He flipped Phillip over and ate that ass like it was his last supper. Even before sticking his cock into Phillip's ass, Zach kept teasing it, grinding his cock between Phillip's cakes. Steamy, hot sex came next. Zach threw Phillip into all different types of positions, holding his hand, fucking him into submission.
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 327.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zack's vol.1st Time Fucking a Guy

Drake Von Fucks Colby Chambers Churdan

Colby Chambers and Drake Von lounge on the ColbyKnox bed, looking hot and sexy in underwear. Mickey Knox handles the camera, setting up the plot for this week’s update, “A little birdie told me that Colby is going to take your big fat cock today,” Mickey explains. “How you feeling about that?” Colby turns philosophical. :-) “As a producer with standards, it was the only way for me to actually get my hands on his ass,” Colby says. “I guess I’m going to take one for the team today. Grab that sweet ass as he destroys mine.” Mickey’s man has always been a team player. :-) Drake, who has had a wide grin during this introduction, strokes his tool. The two studs lean to kiss. Colby nibbles on a nipple. His hand is on Drake’s crotch. He’s the first to get naked. Colby gets eye level with Drake’s slab of beef. “It’s a beautiful dick,” Colby notes. “It’s just a little intimidating.” “Give it a taste,” Drake suggests. Colby does, paying attention to the shaft. “It’s just so fucking big,” Colby remarks, coming up for air. Drake gets on his back. Colby on top; his boy hole right in Drake’s face. “Look at that ass,” Drake whispers. He smacks a butt cheek and eats Colby out. As for Colby, he continues to see how much Drake dick he can put in his mouth. “Fuck, yeah,” Colby moans. “Lick that ass.” He lifts his own sizable rod and puts it in Drake’s open mouth. “Suck that cock,” Colby mutters. Drake alternates between sucking Colby off and licking his hole. He also gives Colby’s round butt cheeks sturdy slaps. “Spank me,” Colby orders. “Hard. Fucking spank me.” It’s time for Colby’s red cheeks to be parted. Drake stays on his back as Colby sits on the bare tool. “Fuck, yeah,” Drake states. “That ass. Oh, my God. It feels amazing.” He has Colby by the thighs, pounding up. Colby is holding on, whispering commands. “Give me that dick,” he mumbles. “Fuck me.” The camera focuses on Colby’s backside getting smashed. Drake grabs Colby’s butt cheeks. “Pull those cheeks apart,” Colby insists. “Give me that dick.” The studs switch things up. Colby gets on his hands and knees. Watch his face when Drake re-enters the tight hole. Colby’s eyes widen from the jolt. “Take that fucking dick,” Drake orders, smacking Colby’s pale butt. “You like that,” Drake wonders. “Oh, fuck yeah,” Colby cries. “It’s so big. It’s so fucking big.” This just makes Drake drill deeper and harder. Which is what Colby wants. :-) He takes the pounding like a champ, whimpering into the pillow. “Fuck me with that hot ass body,” he wails. “Spank me.” It’s time for Drake to drill deeper. Colby gets on his back. His legs pulled to his chest. Drake puts his shaft back inside, hammering to the balls. “Spread your fucking hole,” Drake demands. Colby’s toes curl. “Fuck me,” he begs. “Pound my ass.” Drake picks up the pace. “Take my fucking dick,” he orders. “Just like that.” Colby handles each stroke. He grits his teeth but doesn’t ask for mercy. Do you think Drake would offer any :-) Colby grabs Drake’s bountiful booty, caressing those buns and bringing him closer to him. “Fucking deep in you,” Drake whispers. Colby beats his stiff dick as his ass is pummeled. “I want to see you explode,” Drake explains. Colby explodes with a juicy load that soaks his belly button. “Look at that fucking cum,” Drake observes. He continues to pound, stretching Colby’s hole. He pulls out, dumping creamy man milk on Colby’s bush. “Want to lick it off,” Colby wonders. Drake leans down, taking a taste of the sweet cum. After a kiss, Colby smacks Drake’s butt. “I’ll get that ass one day,” he teases. Mickey, who loved seeing his man receive a deep dicking, gets a great shot of Drake’s hole. “Jiggly jock booty,” Mickey declares.
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drake Von Fucks Colby Chambers

Fetish Findr, Scene #03 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen) Fairport

When Nate Grimes gets home he finds a note from his master, Colby Jansen, instructing him to come over with his buddy, Gabriel Dalessandro. Colby has planned his session for the two guys and readies his dungeon by carefully laying out his various leather toys. The guys show up hard and ready for Colby in their jocks and collars and give themselves up for anything that Colby desires. The Master starts off slowly by securing Gabriel's hands and having Nate rim his asshole. Nate is told to come around to Gabriel's front side and when he sucks Gabriel's cock without permission, he gets a spanking. When Colby is satisfied Nate has learned his lesson, he relents on the punishment and lets Nate suck all the cock he wants. Colby is ready to dole out some pleasure and sits down behind Gabriel to give him the flogging of his life. Gabriel's experience is pure sensory overload as he gets flogged while having his dick sucked. As a reward for their good behavior, Colby allows the two slaves to suck his dick. Happy to be giving their master some attention, the cocksuckers work their magic and bring Colby to the brink of blowing a giant load.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Findr, Scene #03 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen)

Время генерации страницы 0.02428 секунды с 9 запросами