View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 03:46 PM   #960
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Alpha Males - Tomas Brand Bangs Bruno TheBeardX Indian Hills

When it comes to true, one-of-a-kind dick, no man has it like Tomas Brand, the self-styled King of All Muscles Daddies. This handsome and jacked is a walking sex machine, and he fucks like no other. He’s both passionate and aggressive at the same time, and you better be ready to sooth a sore ass for a few days if you’re going to take on the King of All Muscle Daddies in the bedroom. Bruno TheBeardX is never one to turn away from a challenge, and he was flirting with Tomas while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta. The flirting heated up very fast, all because Bruno has an incredible weakness for handsome and strong daddies. Eventually Tomas invited Paco to the Raw Alpha Males fuck room. Filmed on three cameras, now is your chance to see the footage of Bruno TheBeardX getting his ass bred by Tomas Brand, the King of All Muscle Daddies!
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 4.8 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Alpha Males - Tomas Brand Bangs Bruno TheBeardX

Blind Date: Jacob Hansen and Brett Daniels Melton Mowbray

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jacob Hansen ,Brett Daniels
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Jacob hansen is celebrating his birthday in a new town, with a blind date. However, brett daniels is running a bit late to meet him; but, when he finally does show up, he has a big birthday balloon in tow! That's when jacob realizes this thoughtful, gorgeous guy is gonna give me a birthday to remember, and boy does he! After an entrancing night on the town, the guys wind up in the bedroom, unwrapping all hansen's perfect birthday presents. Wanting to make this a b-day to remember for his new dude, daniels puts a deep throat, lusty licking on jacob's juicy jock, as he locks eyes with the man of the hour. Brett has a big birthday candle for his guy, and jacob makes sure it's blown full, and proper. Next on the menu, is hansen's delicious birthday cake, which brett makes a mighty meal of. After, daniels lays back up on the bed. Jacob takes the hottie's hint, and hops on his huge hog for a rip roarin' ride! Brett's birthday cakes have been looking tasty to hansen all night. So, the boys switch it up, and brett receives a big dick banging, like it's his birthday! Gorgeous, glistening, sex sweat starts to gleam on daniels as hansen mounts him like a lion, then switches to doggy, while brett looks back at him. Then, the birthday boy orders his gorgeous gift onto his back. Daniels does as he's told; and, hansen hammers the hottie out hard, while holding his ankles in the air. Jacob's giant brings brett's throbbing bone to a boil, and he bursts, covering his peaches, and cream torso with a fresh batch of boy bust. His tightening twink tunnel turns hansen's hog into a fire hose, and he douses the dude down with some lusty, liquid dick! The birthday bust shoots up onto brett's chest, with the rest of the golden boy's goo going all over that freshly fucked ass. This is definitely a birthday hansen will keep in his spank bank for ages to come; and, so will you!
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 903.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Date: Jacob Hansen and Brett Daniels

Tomas Brand fucks Bruno's assshole 720p McGregor

Studio: Raw Alpha Males
Cast: Tomas Brand, Bruno The Beard
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
When it comes to true, one-of-a-kind daddy dick, no man has it like Tomas Brand, the self-styled King of All Muscles Daddies. This handsome and jacked daddy is a walking sex machine, and he fucks like no other. He’s both passionate and aggressive at the same time, and you better be ready to sooth a sore ass for a few days if you’re going to take on the King of All Muscle Daddies in the bedroom. Bruno TheBeardX is never one to turn away from a challenge, and he was flirting with Tomas while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta. The flirting heated up very fast, all because Bruno has an incredible weakness for handsome and strong daddies. Eventually Tomas invited Paco to the Raw Alpha Males fuck room. Filmed on three cameras, now is your chance to see the footage of Bruno TheBeardX getting his ass bred by Tomas Brand, the King of All Muscle Daddies!

Total size: 880.1 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomas Brand fucks Bruno's assshole 720p

Fistpack vol.27 Junkyard Fist Pigs Bunnlevel

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Andre Barclay, Ryan Patrick, Junior Stellano, Boyhous, Ben Reyes
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fisting, Piercings, Rough Sex
Team Raging Stallion is famous for bringing the most extreme gay sex to your bedroom, but Junkyard Fist Pigs takes the butt play prize of the year! Following in the footsteps of the smash hit Junkyard Fist , this second installment in the series takes ass hole peration to a new level. This movie is not for the weak at heart and if you are afraid to see ass holes stretched to their physical limits, please do not buy this movie. We cannot guarantee that you and your cock will survive the experience of Junkyard Fist Pigs. You may need to consult your doctor before watching this film. And please do not try to do these butt stunts at home! We have hired skilled professional actors to perform very extreme sex acts. Attempting to duplicate the unparalleled action in this movie can cause injury.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:12:18
Video: 720x480, XviD, 976kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.27 Junkyard Fist Pigs

Gay - Carlos Leao and Dshock - 720p Bloomingrose

Carlos Leao and Dshock - 720p: Our sexy red-haired twink Dshock got a big surprise today when he found none other than Carlos Leão in his bedroom, ready to give him a sweet taste of his well-known huge Brazilian banana. The Italian doesn't want to miss the chance to have his boy-pussy treated like he deserves and wastes no time, taking Carlos' monster dick out and shoving it right inside his wide open mouth. With so many inches of hard meat Dshock feeds himself properly. Then, fucking horny, he spreads his ass open to let the Brazilian banging it raw. Carlos uses his massive cock like a hammer and as a cherry on top sprays his load all over his buddy's angel face!
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 426.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Carlos Leao and Dshock - 720p

Luke Hammond ,Sebastian Kane - Luke Tied Down & Tickled Grant City

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Luke Hammond ,Sebastian Kane
Genres: Handjob ,In The Bedroom ,Edging ,Rope ,Pinwheel ,Pegs
Sebastian has always had great taste in the guys, but Luke Hammond is one super hot fucker with a gym fit body and massive 8-inch dick. Tied down and blindfolded, Sebastian starts by tickling Luke without mercy. Luke screams and tries to break free but our evil crew keep up the tickling and watch on as he struggles. Sebastian can't keep his hands of Luke's massive cock and soon starts work it. Hard and horny, in time Sebastian brings Luke to climax but not without some more tickling and torture to the head of his cock!
Duration: 40:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Hammond ,Sebastian Kane - Luke Tied Down & Tickled

PeterFever Spanking His Monkey Kenefic

Studio: PeterFever
After throwing an amazing party, all I wanted to do was relax. This past month has been crazy; a house full of guys fucking all the time. Just hearing moan gets me hard. I knew Mitch and Spencer were outside by bedroom, so I decided to put on a little show for them. I started thinking about Eric's soft bubble butt and how much I wanted to pound it. And then caressing Jessie's fine abs. I have been watching Mitch and Spencer fuck like bunnies two to three times a day. And then Diego's sweet smile and hard body is taking me over the top. Oh fuck, I can't hold back any longer?ahhhh.
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1601kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PeterFever Spanking His Monkey

Время генерации страницы 0.03928 секунды с 9 запросами