View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 02:33 PM   #719
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Str8CrushFeet second str8crushfeet Official basket team Chamonix

Studio: Str8CrushFeet
second str8crushfeet Official basket team - the job of the water boy is to wash our feet and socks with his tongue after the games. Each member of this team is like a special ingredient that adds something unique and personal to the team. This clip fascinated me, I think I could even say that it surpasses the first. The second str8crush basketball team is finally here. It was hard to find a group that was encouraged to participate... more than anything because of the challenge that comes after this second basket clip that includes that in a few months, the official teams will face each other and within the losing team, the worst player will have to lick the feet of the winning team, that's right, a straight boy should lick the feet of other straight guys from the team who not only beat and humiliated them on the pitch, but also, he will have to receive some extra humiliation for them turning the loser in a foot slave (that is the purpose of the third installment of this saga that is scheduled for the next few months) we will wait a while until the third clip comes out, because as you may have noticed, Andres is replacing Steve as coach, Steve was the captain of this team, but due to his recent surgery he must be at rest, however He has already recovered the mobility of his arm, we will wait for his doctor to authorize him in the next few months to participate in the match, because Steve asked me to wait for him, he says that he can win even in the recovering process of his arm, he wants to prove himself and humiliate a guy from the losing team with his feet. but I guarantee that the clip, unlike the delay that existed between the first and the second, will be much, much shorter. In truth, we will only take time because we all want to wait for Steve, both his team and I, but I suppose his fans too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5409kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Str8CrushFeet second str8crushfeet Official basket team

Boyhunter Ninilchik

Release Year: 2010
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: English
Hunt the Boys, then you can fuck them. And be sure our horny guys hunt, suck and fuck each others a lot.
Inside of the van, the bathroom and finally in an orgy fuck on the desk.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyhunter

Raw Fuckers Hernandez

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Raw Fuckers - the title is program in the new movie by Roy Costa.
See 10 hot guys in 5 XXX Hardcore Scenes doing it raw in all positions. Our horny guys
suck each others, they lick their holes and fuck them intensive till the sperm is cumming.
Enjoy our virgin boys and see when their ass getting opened by big, huge dicks.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:09:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuckers

Dan Jenkins ,Sebastian Kane - Dan Gets Used & Abused Gold Coast

Cast: Dan Jenkins ,Sebastian Kane
Genres: Anal ,Young Men ,Humiliation ,Chains ,British ,Other Location
Sebastian loves finding cute, toned twinks with tight, bubble butts for hard ass play. If you love anal like Sebastian, this hot scene is a 'must watch' as Seb chains down the sexy Dan Jenkins and has fun playing with his ass, penetrating the boys hole deep with toys. Watch as this dirty cum slut loves every second; moaning and pleading for the toys to be plunged deeper and harder.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:06
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1220kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 217.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Jenkins ,Sebastian Kane - Dan Gets Used & Abused

Время генерации страницы 0.03626 секунды с 9 запросами