View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:46 PM   #695
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Benjaminands Bareback Foot Fetish Lovelock

Studio: Boycrush
Benjamins Bareback Foot Fetish features all your hottest sock, feet and undie fantasies fulfilled on top of hours of bareback twink fucking action! A hot compilation of brand new foot, undie and sock fetish scenes featuring some of the hottest twinks. Benjamin and Malachy are so into it as they sniff and suck on each others socked feet. Jasper loves to claim a smooth and tight ass for his big raw cock to sink into, and his friend Danny has the perfect round and peachy ass with a twitching pucker ready to get it. Billy might not know that hes turning Benjamin on with his sexy socked feet, but he soon discovers his friends kinky needs when Benjamin comes over to share some cock. Twink lovers Danny and Ja know what to do to get their cum splashing out in this kinky hardcore bareback fuck! Cute gay twink boy Benjamin is the perfect young performer to introduce new boy Miccah to fucking on camera.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Benjaminands Bareback Foot Fetish

A Hung Boy Well Used - Part 1 Howe

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Xavier Sibley ,Luca Zavat
Genres: Blowjob ,Masturbation ,Foot Fetish ,Latino ,Uncut ,Toe Sucking
Video language: English
Xavier likes to make full use of a boy, especially a hung boy with gorgeous big feet. He soon has naked Latino twink Luca roped down on the bench, his big uncut meat already damp and throbbing. He knows where he wants to start, focusing on the boy's naked feet, licking his soles and sucking his toes. Xavier's appreciation for gorgeous feet soon has him needing relief, starting with some sucking while he face fucks his lucky captive. Once his cock is fully wet and slippery he's ready to slide between those naked feet and enjoy a hot foot wank, almost making himself cum before taking a breather to work the boy's big meat. There's a lot more to come, stick around for part 2.
Duration: 31:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 964.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Hung Boy Well Used - Part 1

Street feet hunting 19 we get a football foot fetish team! Eight Mile

Studio: Str8CrushFeet
Cast: Johnny, Alexis, Johan, Pietro, Sergio
I Recruit a group of amateur soccer players. I think it's a blessing to have sports areas so close to my house, literally 2 blocks away I have a whole row of soccer fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, skating rinks, etc. but approaching groups is a little more difficult than approaching someone who trains alone. I think that in 7 years I have only made 4 or 5 group recruits, they are not very common but they do have a tendency that if you manage to convince 2 of the group, they end up doing the rest of the dirty work for you.
Duration: 57:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Street feet hunting 19 we get a football foot fetish team!

Link vol.3 The Final Link Erwinville

Release Year: 1999
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Alex Wilcox, Anthony Stone, Austin Masters, Billy Boyd, Billy Herrington, Blake Harper, Brad Davis, Clint Cooper, Corey Jay, David Bradley, Doug Jeffries, Dr. Jeff, Erik Martins, Frank Parker, Jack Simmons, Jack Stuart, Jared Wright, Jason Branch, Jason Ry
Genres: anal, oral, dildo, orgy, fetish, leather
Quite simply, this is one of the nastiest, hardest, filthiest, roughest, ass-plungingest, leathered up, hairy-muscled-tear-em-up fuckathons I've ever seen. I think just about every truly raunchy and manly genre and fetish are covered here: Cops, leather, spitting, , pissing, sex clubs, dildos, toys, chains, body worshipping, beer ... and oh yeah, most of a human foot going where few feet have gone before - up a willing asshole!
The final orgy sequence - blowout sex of the highest order - is of the type rarely seen today: non-stop, raunchy and ending with Vince's face covered in heavy manmilk. Someone pass me a straw - quick!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:40:43
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1161kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Link vol.3 The Final Link

Время генерации страницы 0.04286 секунды с 9 запросами