View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 06:11 AM   #1213
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bitches Love Leather Part I Natural Dam

The one night I actually get to go out... They started serving hot dogs at the bar-thereby making them a restaurant instead of a bar (sneaky peeps)....Anyway, I go out to the bar wearing one of my most flattering red dresses, black stockings, high heels, and black metal collar. When I get home, though, there is a surprise waiting for me. A guy wearing all black and a ski mask (I hope it's Johnny) grabs me and takes me to the bedroom. Once there, he hastily secures my ankles together with metal cuffs and my wrists behind my back with metal hand cuffs. Naturally, I have to be gagged, so he stuffs the bright red latex bit gag in my mouth. He lets me squirm for him for minute, while he decides what to do with me next.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Part I

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Chestnut Mountain

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Lashed In Latex Part 2 Amory

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant Greta Von Scorn.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lashed In Latex Part 2

Bondage Cafe Collection Pt.7 Callicoon

Studio: Bondagecafe
Cast: Emily Addison, Sara Liz, Angela Sommers, Christina Carter, Randy Moore, Danielle Trixie, Kendra James, Jewell Marceau, Chrissy Marie, Star, Darling, Kobe Lee, Karlie Montana, Mary Jane, Ashley Graham, Candle, Cali Logan, Alexis Grace, Carolina West, Odette
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Heels
A selection of videos from the BondageCafe website for 2010-2023. Here are the best videos at their best. Other comments are not needed here. We download and enjoy

Total size: 11.8 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Cafe Collection Pt.7

Latex And Rubber Domination Mega Cool Beautifull Collection. Part 1. Galeton

The main theme of most of their movies is domination in latex and rubber These movies contains all kinds of different femdom scenes.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex And Rubber Domination Mega Cool Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

Rubberella Latex Bound Streetman

Rubberella is in Europe to observe and help her associate, Shera. The two team up to use new techniques and gear on their latest victims. However, Shera has ideas of her own. She takes the upper hand & confines Rubberella!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:25
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 937kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 650.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubberella Latex Bound

Bondage Dreams Bear Mountain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys
The main theme of most of her movies is lesbians in latex and rubber related. These movies contains all kinds of different lesbian scenes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Dreams
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04457 секунды с 9 запросами