Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rear Admiral vol.#1 Manakin Sabot

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Active Duty, Dirty Bird Pictures
Cast: Chaz, Adam, Kaden, Spencer
Genres: straight hunks, studs, euro, army, tatoo
"Join the Rear Admiral in admiring the rears of some of the hottest military men ever brought together for the purpose of sucking and fucking. For your education and entertainment, Chaz, Adam, Kaden and Spencer show you how it's done. Real military men having wild, gay sex! Adam and Spencer start the ball rolling; then Spencer, Kaden and Chaz pick up the pace and bring this episode to an amazing climax! "
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:58
Video: 544x384, XviD, 1365kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rear Admiral vol.#1

Military Insubordination Twin Peaks

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Forbidden Seductions
Cast: Jeremiah Cruze, Blain O'Connor
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Anal, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Uniform, Original Series, Bareback, Cut, Jock, Uncut
Video language: English
Jeremiah Cruze and Blain O'Connor are two rival military privates who've butted heads all through basic training. Yesterday, their animosity rose to a boil as they got into a scuffle in the mess hall. As punishment, they've been tasked with cleaning their sergeant's bedroom. They'll need to change the sheets, vacuum the floor, wipe down the counters... you name it. They're not sure which punishment is worse, the actual cleaning or the fact that they have to be in the same room together...
To start things off, they agree that they should probably clean on opposite sides of the room so as to avoid any unnecessary contact. They do so, though they can't help but sneak a few stealing glances at each other when the other's not looking. Could there be a spark of attraction underneath their masculine bravado? Then, at one point, it's revealed that they are both secretly gay- though they haven't shared this with anyone else for fear of being harassed by the other soldiers. This revelation bonds them and, before long, they start to eye each other seductively.
It's clear now that they desperately want each other, but should they do this? What if their sergeant walks in and catches them? Will things be strange between them if they decide to become intimate? For all the other soldiers know, Jeremiah and Blain are bitter rivals... so even if they decide to have sex, they'll have to maintain appearances. But as far as forbidden seductions go... this is one temptation that these privates just can't resist. They have intimate sex, agreeing that if they're discovered, they'll just have to face the music together.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Insubordination

Marine Father, Navy Son Drakesboro

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Rob Steel, Cole Tucker, Alex Wilcox, Reed Parker, Anthony Cox, Frank Taylor, Kris DeFerr, Scott Matthews
Genres: Intergenerational, Military, Muscles, Safe Sex, Uniforms
Top guns Cole Tucker and Rob Steel hardline this star-studded cast of hot military studs. From barroom lust to scorching bedroom secrets, director Paul Barresi brings you his latest odyssey into the forbidden world of some of the hottest, All American men in uniform. Starring military daddy Cole, with some of the hunkiest hard-bodies ever to put on a pair of fatigues, all bolstered by an erotic musical score by Grammy-nominated Dennis Walker. This is sure to fulfill your deepest military fantasies.
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1729kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marine Father, Navy Son

Gay - Whatever You Say Sir San Pablo

Video language: English
"Whatever You Say, Sir!" is an exceptional military effort. This video raises the bar for military-themed productions! Authentic uniforms, trucks, tanks and tents are used throughout. This is a big-budget effort that looks real (the script, sets and acting are truly believable).
Duration: 1:26:10
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Whatever You Say Sir

Double Time vol.7 La Moille

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Shawn, Dorian, Diego, Spencer, Kasey
Genres: Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Twinks, Hunks, Muscle Men, Tatooing, Masturbation, Duet, Military
When you watch these five sexy soldiers pair up in Double Time 7 for three dirty duos, you'll find yourself cumming in Double Time! Dink's been wanting to get Shawn and Dorian alone now for quite some time and he lucked up on a recent trip back to the East Coast. Double Time 7 just so happens to feature these two super sexy studs in some bar room - ahem - "brawling." Now, these two could steal the show at any bar they walked into together, but lucky for us they've got this bar all to themselves.
Duration: 1:50:48
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Time vol.7

Hot Zone vol.3 Kochi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Christian, Bryan, Damien, Ryan
Genres: Amateurs, Anal, Oral, Cumshots, Military, Threesomes, Twinks
Sexy soldiers Christian and Damien go deep into the Hot Zone!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:09
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Zone vol.3

Drew and James Eberbach

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Drew, James
Genres: amateur/unregular actor, gymnast body, tattoo, military, solo, oral, blowjob, masturbation, cumshots
I'm super excited to share with you our new video, where that strapping new gent -- James -- crosses the line!We introduced him to you the other day in the War Chest, and I just think he's the bees knees. He looks like an action movie star, with a body that won't quit, a beautiful face, big solid thighs, a hot cock, a pretty smile, blond hair . . . lord, I need to maintainposure here! ... So, guest director Mike sent over this scene, and, I was pleasantly surprised to see that right off the bat, Mike tells James that today is the day he'll be crossing the line. He's never done anything with a guy before, and finally, today is the day.Notably, Mike says -- as the video starts -- that James has shot a bunch of video with him already, but this is the first time he'll be doing anything with another dude. (Now, we've only posted one solo of James so far, so it would seem that Mike has had to really work at getting Jamesfortable enough to let another man touch him. I know I'm intrigued already . . . )James throws some cold water onto the proceedings, and tells Drew, "No offense dude, but you're gonna have to keep it in your pants." Well, dang, shut down already! James continues, "This is too weird for me right now."Mike says that he "promises" that they'll be alright, and leaves them be, and we're off to the races.As soon as Mike leaves them, Drew reaches over and starts to grope at James' crotch. James helpfully lifts up his shirt, and takes it off, revealing his broad chest and rippling abs. Lawd, I'm feeling the vapors up in here!Drew continues to feel James up and down, and soon, James has unzipped his fly, letting Drew slip a hand into his shorts. James continues to watch the off-screen video, but also maintains a firm gaze on what's going on down below. It's fun to watch this scene and think about what's going on inside James' head. Is he freaking out? Is he loving it?James shucks off his pants, leaving himself just in his bright blue boxers. Drew continues to manhandle him. "That feel OK for you?" Drew asks. "Yeah, it feels good," James replies, as we hear heavy breathinge from the muscled man.Offe the boxers, and down goes Drew. "Mmm, that feels good," James says, throwing his head back. Well, if this is "weird" for James, as he said earlier, he's not seeming to mind what's happening now.I'll let you find out how the scene ends, but I will tell you this.:At the end of the scene, Mike asks James how it went. He says, "It was good . . ." Mike asks, "How'd you feel about Drew sucking your cock?" James pauses, and says, "it was . . . I liked it . . . it was real good. . . . I wasn't expecting it to feel that good.""You think you can do that again?" Mike asks, hopefully."It's very possible," James says, smiling.And with that, we're out!
Duration: 17:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1794kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 242.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew and James

Время генерации страницы 0.05537 секунды с 9 запросами