LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Seb Evans Tied & Bound By David Lambert Antelope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Seb Evans, David Lambert
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Bdsm, Bondage, Fetish, Deep Throat, Ass Play, Fingering, Kissing, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Facial, Jerk off, Spanking, Muscles, Hairy, Tattoos, Piercing, Young Men, Interracial, Interview
Lean, lithe and vulnerable Seb Evans is literally tied over a barrel. Hanging heavily and convex over the cold hollow steel, pressed firmly against his pale and delicate skin. In nothing but a jock, boots and armbands his arms are strung up behind him, bound and suspended from the ceiling, rope over chain. His torso, legs and boots are intricately entwined and fixed to the barrel. He is going nowhere. In walks David Lambert in Rubber shorts and sits confidently across from him. Stroking the squeaking rubber and hardening his cock while Seb watches. Stripping down his shorts and letting his solid dick spring up he aims for Seb’s mouth, starting slowly and fully retracting and plunging deep in his throat, he builds up the page and grabs Seb’s ginger hair to take the strain, Seb drools and splutters at the fulness of his stretching throat but he doesn’t not resist, he’s loving this. Moving round to the other side David plunges some fingers into his exposed hole readying him for what’s about toe. Rubbered and squared up David slips into Seb, fucking him over the barrel. There is nothing Seb can do to stop him, nor does he want to. Taking a good solid pounding David rewards him by freeing him up, getting him on his feet but not before having a bit more fun with the shackled boy. Ropes aside Seb bends over to take David and get the chance to push back onto him. Then he’s flipped over and spread, fucked and ready for some ropes of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seb Evans Tied & Bound By David Lambert

Kinky Cum Boys Moultonborough

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Rawboys
Cast: Jerry Harris, Jesse Jenkins, John Parker, Jose Manuel, Marcus Kit, Max Poul, Sam Santi, Scott Haux, Zac Powers
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Europeans, Freshmen, Threesome, Uncut
From threesomes to blindfolded twinks getting their faces fucked by huge dicks they haven’t even seen, these horny young twinks are exploring their kinkier side, and damn is it hot! With each adventure in Kinky Cum Boys giving us gorgeous youths tied down and to either fuck or get fucked, it’s an endless insight to raw dicked fun where they might not know who they are fucking, but as long as it’s hard and bare, they enjoy every sordid second of it!
Duration: 1:12:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2527kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Cum Boys

Illegal Brawny Bodies Market Herlong

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KO Company, Kuruu
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Toy, Fingering, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
闇ガタイ市場
裏社会で定期的に行われるシークレ� �トパーティ。
そこには理性と人格を奪われた男た� �が…。
狙われたのは体育会。『先輩どうし� �…?』
なんであの人が。金が人の心を変え� �いく。
次々と狙われるターゲット。
1人、また1人と街中から消えてい� �。
『ここから出してくれ…。』
終わらない調教が始まる。次第に心� �体はボロボロに。
そして開催された人身売買!
鍛え上げられた肉体から出る極上の� �ェロモン。
それを欲する歪んだ人間。
込み上げる恐怖と歓喜!
『これより闇ガタイ市場を開催致し� �す。』
果たして…。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illegal Brawny Bodies Market

Trailer Trash Inbreeders Burchard

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Knightbreeders
Cast: Damien Silver, Raphael Shawn, Jerry Fox, Leroy Sunshine, Lanny Will, Dallas Quinn, Pule Grise Gutten
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Fetish, Bareback, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Leather, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
These are some beautiful love stories about a (not so) bashful contract worker (Damien Silver) who is falling in love with several sweet whoring hustlers who are short of cash from the trailer park. Each time they all have a long lasting relationship together that last less than 1hr. At the first gag when Damien rams his cock down the trailer trash whore’s throat, they realize they are in love. It is then when they decide to take their relationships to another level, with some deep tongue rimming. But this is not enough! The passion for each other is so deep, they can’t stand it any longer without some deep hard raw fucking in various not so conservative positions. I shall not tell you how these short lived love stories ends, but some beautiful rosebuds and cream pies that even will put your Grandma’s cooking to shame ising your way. You better have a “hanky” close by, and if you don’t shed any tears, be ready to wipe some big loads from Your cock while watching this feature. As they say good things never last long, but the benefits are you can fall in love many times this way.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trailer Trash Inbreeders

Allen King sex Antonio Aguilera Laie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King Antonio Aguilera
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshot
Allen King had a bad day at the School so he decided to meet with Antonio at the park to talk about it ,but Antonio have prepared another kind of test that Allen have to approve.
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 545.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen King sex Antonio Aguilera

Terry1-l - Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged, then stripped Linz

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore,flogging
Video language: English
I knew the gullible wannabe model would turn up at my warehouse, his craving for cash and fame over-riding his common sense - namely, not to go alone into an unfamiliar private location with a stranger.
When Terry sees my cheap photography props, the dumb lad is easily convinced my 'model scouting' is legit, as I run him through a few ego-fluffing basic poses. And luckily for me, Terry is all beauty, no brains. I easily segue from snapping portraits, to "posing with some rope". The stupid lad lets me tie his wrists up, convinced by my offhand assurances that it's "all the rage in Paris."
With Terry posing on his knees, no doubt imagining himself the noble object of lust to a hundred women, I approach from behind and slip a ballgag into his mouth before he can even protest. My dick hardens as his face betrays his worry - he's no longer feeling like he's in control of events. When I insist on tying his arms above his head, it's obvious his comfort zone is entirely breached. I turn on him. I rub my throbbing cock against Terry's body, groping him through his clothes, slapping him when he attempts to yell for help through his gag.
I yank his pants down, tear his shirt open and right off his body. Terry's cock is huge, and I greedily reach out and grab it, stretching his balls, sniffing his heady masculine scent. As Terry struggles and screams into his gag, to no avail, I yank open his tight arse cheeks, and expose his pristine straight arsehole - my prying fingers working their way into his crack, the first man to touch him in such an invasive way.
The sight of Terry's naked body is driving me wild. I grab a flogger and thrash him over and over again, my dick stiffening at the streaks of red appearing up and down his perfect body. Whipping him front and back, his chest, his arse, his abs and his shoulders all get a taste of the lash, making him an attractive glowing shade of pink.
After cruelly slapping and pinching his firm tits, I clamp the cunt's sensitive, reddened nipples, I am beyond horny. This straight cunt is all mine, and I'm going to enjoy his body in deliciously humiliating ways. I begin by making him endure a snog through the ballgag, my tented crotch pressed up against his naked body. Terry's disgust at this intimate violation is satisfyingly evident on his face, and he thinks that's as bad as it gets... until I begin wanking him off.
To have another man get his dick hard and jerk him off against his will is probably one of this heterosexual stud's worst nightmares. His prick responds nicely to the relentless stimulation, and despite the added trauma of my invasive kisses and cuddles, he's soon panting as I beat him off, his cock growing larger and larger as he involuntarily gets closer to climax. Finally, he squirts, his hot cum shooting across the room, leaving the head of his cock slimy with juices. I pull out the gag and thrust my semen covered fingers into Terry's mouth, making him choke in revulsion, then continue to torment his sensitive cock head, my fingers around it and slapping it hard, making him writhe in agony.
Perhaps Terry thinks I've finished with him now. But for a boy this beautiful, it would be a waste to stop here. This is just the beginning.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1990kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terry1-l - Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged, then stripped

Fellatio Zammai vol.15 Orr

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral Sex, Bondage, Threesome, Handjob, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshot
ノンケのチンポは最高の味!フェラ� �きチンポ好き必見の人気シリーズ第1 5弾は、ズバリ『筋肉三昧』!
現役体育会、ガテン、リーマン、ダ� �サー…と、極上の筋肉を持った男た� ��のエロすぎる肉体と肉棒を味わいつ くす!
41メインで筆おろしをした19才スイマ� ��、初の雄責め!
乳首責めだけで即勃起する敏感!
大量ガマン汁を垂らし、しゃぶると� �度もすぐイキそうに!怒涛の寸止め� ��の口に自ら腰を使って盛大射精!
3メイン大輔、現場帰りの作業服を脱� ��せると、何もしていないのにテント を張ったトランクス!
汗臭い体とチンポの隅々まで舐めま� �され、体を捩じらせよがりまくって� ��量発射!
43で話題の金髪ガテンや33・3後輩、52� ��腹筋コリコリのダンサー18才などの� ��気モデルたちに加え、リーマンやガ テンの大人の新顔3名も登場!
そして、16などに出演のスイマーが2� �半ぶりに大人の男になって復活も!
総勢9名の が筋肉を波打たせて快感に堕ちる!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1853kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fellatio Zammai vol.15

Время генерации страницы 0.04329 секунды с 9 запросами