View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 12:17 PM   #468
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Pettisville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Chloe Temple - Our First Return Client (2020) Cana

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chloe Temple
Genres: Hardcore, Rimming
Video language: English
Serbian stud Milan makes his return Fuck today and we paired him up with newbie Chloe Temple. The scene starts with Milan stripping out of his purple suit and customized orange boxers to show us his thick uncut gift in steps Chloe to give his pit the sniff test before coating Milan up with a lot of sex lube. She strokes his slick dick from behind before making her way down to his feet removing his socks and gagging herself on his toes. Milan really enjoys having his feet worshiped, at times mushing her face with his soles. Milan then buries his cock down the coed's throat before she returns the favor by burying her tongue in his asshole. Chloe gets sloppy as she licks his balloon knot, slobbers on his balls and gags on his cock. Milan then has Chloe hop on for a cockride that literally gets her airborn. He plows her pussy doggystyle as he smushes her face with his foot before pulling off both a regular and a reverse piledriver. Chloe then goes back to his backdoor and munches away some more until it's time for Milan to hop on and hammer away at her petite pussy until he blows his load
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7846kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Temple - Our First Return Client (2020)

Takes It Like A Pro Dorchester

Release Year: 2023
Studio: HardX
Cast: Zac Wild, XxLayna Marie
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Gagging, Face Fucking
Xxlayna Marie loves getting rammed by big cocks so she's happy as hell when Zac Wild plows her pussy with his huge dick. Xxlayna takes it like a pro, and loves every second.
Duration: 30:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14673kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Takes It Like A Pro

Petite Teen Jessa Rain Stretched By POV Big Cock Loughborough

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Pov Masters
Cast: Jessa Rain
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, POV, Amateur, shaved pussy, straight, doggy style
Jessa Rain has a sexy petite body with some juicy tits and she can't get enough sex.
Duration: 36:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Teen Jessa Rain Stretched By POV Big Cock

Step Mom Brooke Yells At Me For Not Doing My Chores Copper Center

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Spank Monster
Cast: Brooke Beretta
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging
Looks like it's going to be anal for him her tonight! Brooke offers to fuck Lance in the ass IF he fucks her in the ass too.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6230kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Mom Brooke Yells At Me For Not Doing My Chores

Время генерации страницы 0.12624 секунды с 9 запросами