Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

She Wants Him - She Wants Him - Kristen & Dante Swan Valley

Release Year: 2020
Studio: She Wants Him
Cast: Kristen Scott, Dante Colle
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, 69, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Lingerie, Original Series, Gagging, Face Fucking, interview, pussy eating
Video language: English
As I'm sure you all know by now, I seeing people who share real, connections with each other. In a world as crazy as ours, being able to find someone that you really click with is truly special.
For the She Wants Him project, we asked Kristen Scott to choose a guy that she really wanted to film a scene with on her terms - and Dante Colle was that lucky guy!
Kristen and Dante have a history together and, as Kristen puts it, have amazing sex! The chemistry between them is incredible and you can see it as plain as day in the way they gaze at each other.
Kristen was excited since this was the first time they'd really get to have sex that's just about and what want to do. This was especially important to Dante because he admitted that he's never really had a scene where HE was taken care of, where the attention was mutual, so he was really looking forward to that. He was also very excited to 'do it with someone I'm fucking into!'
We kept their intro short and sweet, not wanting to keep these two apart any longer. Once they crawled into bed and embraced, I was truly moved by how they cared about each other. Now you can be moved, too!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12759kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Wants Him - She Wants Him - Kristen & Dante

Southern Cutie Punished by Her - Part 2 Middlebury Center

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... April's unties her hair and then removes her gag. He leaves her momentarily. She looks like a complete mess at this point, but he doesn't care... He is soon re-gagging her. This time he cleave gags her with vetwrap and tape. He continues adding rope and making adjustments to her bondage. He clamps her nipples with clover clamps and then ties them out in front of her. He leaves her to endure her bondage once again. After a while he returns and removes her gag. It seems her attitude is much improved. He's not letting her off that easy though. He leaves once again. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This clip was shot almost 2 years ago. I wasn't particularly happy on my end bondage wise, so I waited until now to edit it. Also, the quality isn't all that great... especially compared to the new clips. April does emit great expressions and she definitely has a great gag face, and even though I wasn't happy with how it turned out, she was definitely in agony for the most part of this clip.
Duration: 12:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 287.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Cutie Punished by Her - Part 2

Maddy Reese Lucerne Valley

Cast: Maddy Reese
Genres: Barely Legal, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial,Petite, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Scared Girls, Sloppy Head
Maddy's college career is going pretty well. In her couple of years at The University she's already met a few people, had some very experiences, and made lots of new friends. College has been the time of her life!
But there's one thing about college that Maddy really doesn't like, and its the fact that college is . Maddy has a part time job but it's still hard making ends meet. Maddy even had to move out of her apartment with the dreamy football players into another place with a roommate. Maddy liked living alone, so this kinda sucks, but hey. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
Maddy's been in her new place for a couple weeks now. And there's a few things that are off. First, her roommate is a guy. A black guy. Maddy doesn't have anything against black guys obviously, but it is weird for her to live with one! Secondly, he's kinda weird. He's very quiet, and private and is in and out at all hours of the day and night. He's never been mean to her, but he gives her bad vibes sometimes
Maddy has also never seen his room, and its been driving her crazy! She knows he's hiding something! And she really wants to find out what's in there!
So one day, as she's watching , her roommate tells her that he's heading out. And in that moment, Maddy's teenage brain fixates on one thought. "He's leaving! I get to go in his room and F see what the hell he's so secretive about!" She doesn't know if she'll find money, drugs, or something worse but she ! So as soon as she leaves out the door, Maddy races to his room and starts snooping around. But even she is surprised at what she finds!
You see, Maddy's roommate Branden he's a criminal. A . He's responsible for a string of robberies and unsolved crimes throughout her little college town, and the police haven't been able to find anything on him in ages. All they know is that he wears a signature ski mask...a ski mask that Maddy is holding in her hands . A wave of realization runs through her. "My roommate is the guy responsible for all these crimes!" Maddy starts to think of everything that the man has done, and the fact that she's been under the same roof as him for so long! Thoughts fly through her mind. Should she call the cops? Should she pretend this never happened? Should she tell her friends? What should .the thoughts in Maddy's head come to an abrupt stop...as a hand, a muscular black hand grabs her around the mouth, preventing her from screaming. Her roommate has returned. And he's not happy that she's been going through his stuff.
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12662kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy Reese

Soaking Wet Milf 1080p Kuandian

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Julia Roca
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, MILF, DeepThroat, Gagging, Face Fuck, Hardcore
Julia needs to cool herself off with the hose as her hormones run hot before her young lover Tommy shows up. He might be young but he's slinging some serious dick to this horny Milf and she can't keep her hands off of him.
Duration: 37:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soaking Wet Milf 1080p

Mixed Lust Rosston

Cast: 731 (aka Eunice Lee), Betty (aka Cali)
Video language: English
The perfect mix of black and blue, 731 and betty share some quality time in the country. First PD ties the two girls tightly on a mattress, gagging them with socks and covering 731 with a canvas bag. He plays with their breath, suffocating them both till they are gasping and choking for air. Bound with arms behind their backs, they get better acquainted with some hot girl-girl action. Rubbing their nude bodies together, they kiss passionately then take turns servicing each other with a strap-on dildo. In the next scene, 731 balances on betty’s shoulders, begging for her support. Suffering under the pressure, betty falters momentarily, leaving 731 hanging by her long, thick hair. Chained at the ankle and neck, the pair wander stealthily through the woods. Tripping, they tumble to the ground and desperately struggle to get back to their feet. Tied to a chair, betty uses 731 as a toilet. 731 receives the piss in her open mouth; wooden stakes prevent her from dodging the stream. Next, PD alternates beating the girls with a quirt, allowing them to decide who will be his target. At night, they hang out by the campfire. At the end of their long, hard day, 731 crouches fireside, watching as betty is roasted over the crackling flames.
Duration: 57:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mixed Lust

Rebel Rhyder Spearville

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder

Время генерации страницы 0.11996 секунды с 9 запросами