View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 05:37 AM   #189
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Greta Foss - Hitchhiking Super Sucker

Name: Greta Foss - Hitchhiking Super Sucker
Year: 2023

Keywords: missionary, cum, blowjob, cowgirl, hardcore, tits, cage, all sex, gonzo, public, sex
Description: I was driving my car the other day when I stopped to pick up this sexy blonde hitchhiker. Greta Foss was travelling from Montenegro and needed a ride, so I told her that I would be willing to help her out if she flashed me her tits! Her boobs looked incredible, and then once we were on the road, I offered the hot, inked-up babe 300 euros for a blowjob. After pulling over, Greta got on her knees and started slurping my huge dick down her throat, and then she stuck out her perfectly plump ass and took a gystyle fucking from behind! adventurous, Greta bounced her tight pussy on my dick in cowgirl, and then we headed back inside the car, where I banged the gorgeous nymph in missionary position. After riding me some more, Greta wanked me off until I splattered her face in cum, and then she cleaned up every last drop with her mouth!
Duration: 00:30:03
Filesize: 872 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 16:9, 25.000 fps, ~3 913 Kbps avg, 0.170 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~135 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/d1460ce9aad39/Gr...per_Sucker.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18850 секунды с 9 запросами