Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

M-O-M Spells... Sex! Valdosta

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy’s Boy
Cast: Penny Barber, Spikey Dee
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Stepson, Big ass
Video language: English
Penny Barber is helping her stepson, Spikey Dee, practice for a spelling bee he will be competing in shortly. Penny checks the index cards with words provided by the school, and is surprised to see that the first word Spikey has to spell is 'vulva'. Spikey doesn't know what that word means, so she explains it to him, which causes him to get slightly flustered. But he spells it successfully and they move on to the next word.
The second word Spikey has to spell is 'cunnilingus', which shocks Penny due to its explicit nature. What kind of spelling bee IS this?? Though Spikey doesn't initially know what 'cunnilingus' is, he grows even more flustered once Penny explains it to him. He tries to spell it but ends up struggling, so Penny tries to help him. However, things get even more awkward when lingering on the sexy word causes Spikey to get an erection!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: M-O-M Spells... Sex!

My Pervy Family - Step-Mom Wears My GF's Valentine's Day Present Red Lion

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Johnny Love, Vivianne DeSilva
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Toys, Old Young, Latina, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot
Valentine's can be tough. Choosing the right presents for your girlfriend is paramount to the health of your relationship. This year, I did good! I (Johnny Love) got the perfect sexy outfit for her. Plus a big wand vibrator for those nights when I'm not around. All set! Until I get home & find my stepmom Vivianne DeSilva in my room - in my girlfriend's lingerie using the vibrator! Unbelievable. She seems shocked & embarrassed but she isn't so flustered that she doesn't notice my boner. She invites me in to keep watching her using the vibrator, and she promises she won't tell my dad... as well for me to not tell him what I caught her doing. She makes me take my cock out for some mutual masturbation, her pussy is getting soaking wet. She caresses my balls and sucks and licks my cock like only a stepmother could. She slides my hard dick into her pussy and starts bouncing, her big nipples poking out through that sexy red lace lingerie. I had to stop & pull out to stop myself from prematurely ejaculating, she was just so wet & squishy! She lets me choke her a bit as I fuck her hard, she wants me to cum in her pussy so I do what any good stepson would...
Duration: 29:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Step-Mom Wears My GF's Valentine's Day Present

Family Friction 3: Lonely Dad's Dilemma East Ryegate

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Family Sex Massage
Cast: Eric Masterson, Kenna James
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Massage, Cum on Pussy, Oil, Nuru Gel, stepdad
Kenna James, who is still glowing from just having sex with her step-sister, Carolina, is excited when her step-dad, Eric Masterson, returns home. He's just as excited to see her since she's only home from college for a short while. Yet, Kenna doesn't waste any time getting down to business, telling him she's heard that he and Dee, her step-mom from a previous marriage to her biological dad, have been having a hard time lately.
Eric is flustered as he insists that he supports his wife having a massage parlor business, but she's just gone all the time. He doesn't even get massages from her anymore -- he misses the intimacy!
That gives Kenna an idea: can give him a massage! Eric instantly rejects the offer since he often gets a much more erotic massage from Dee... Not to be deterred, Kenna says she can do an erotic massage, too. They should do what they can to relieve the stress so that they can stay strong as a family!
Although he's hesitant, Eric finally gives in. Maybe he'll be able to think about the situation more clearly once the edge is taken off...
Kenna happily strips down with Eric, soon making use of the equipment Dee left at home. As she pours oil all over Eric's body, she's eager to please in order to help her step-dad. Finally, once they're both glistening and aroused, she goes down on Eric. When he's hard and slick, she repositions herself over his hips and accepts his cock into her pussy. As she rides Eric to orgasm, all she can hope is that this fling will help hold the family together!
Duration: 45:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Family Friction 3: Lonely Dad's Dilemma

Caught Red Handed New Augusta

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Old Young Lesbian Love
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Alexa Si
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Alexa Si tries hard to be the best stepmother she can to cute teen Zazie Skymm. But she can't help lusting after the adorable girl, and today will be the day where she loses control and lives her passion fully!
Duration: 24:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Red Handed

Making A Man Out Of You Spoleto

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alura Jenson
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, creampie, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo
Alura Jenson is in the car with her stepson Charlie as she tries to find the trailhead for a hiking trip. She's driving, and Charlie won't leave her alone for getting lost. While she starts the car again, she begins complaining to Charlie about his dad. Things get dirty fast as Alura complains about Charlie's dad cheating on her and her lack of a sex life. Alura gets increasingly aggressive as she stops the car, ultimately telling Charlie that she's the woman of the house and he's the beta. She orders Charlie out of the car so they can get started with their hike.
Alura leads Charlie away from the car and makes a beeline for the snow on the trail, which she's never seen before. She's disappointed that Charlie isn't more excited, so Alura starts nitpicking about his life. She eventually discovers that Charlie is a virgin, which gets the wheels turning. She leads him on a wild chase around the nature preserve before turning to Charlie and asking where the car is. When he confirms that they're lost, Charlie declares he doesn't want to die a virgin. Alura instructs Charlie how to ask properly for her to show her tits and then how to ask to touch them. Next, Alura gets Charlie to instruct her to get on her knees and blow him. It turns out that this bigtit milf really wants to be told what to do. She finds it a real turn on.
When Alura can't wait another moment, she steps away from Charlie and talks dirty to him while stripping down to just her thong. Leaning forward, she lets Charlie pet her pussy before he shoves his dick in from behind. Taking a moment to suck her girl goo from Charlie's cock complete with a titty fuck, Alura gets on the ground so Charlie can truly dominate her puss. Then she puts Charlie on his back so she can ride him like a cowgirl. Turning around, she gets that big booty bouncing in reverse cowgirl until Charlie fills her up with a creampie of cum. That's when Alura admits she knew where the car was the whole time.
Duration: 37:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10235kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making A Man Out Of You

Hurt & Horny Herentals

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Peter Green, Sandy Love
Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Latina, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Handjob, Lingerie, Stepson, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, doggy style, kissing, stepmom
Sandy Love is Latina firecracker and you don't mess with them. Peter Green comes home to find his Stepmom Sandy in tears because she found out his father cheated on her. Like a good stepson, Peter tries to console her, holding her in his arms. When Sandy showers later; she touches her pussy thinking about her stepson Peter. When he comes to comfort her in her bedroom that night, she kisses him on the mouth and then his cock, passionately. Peter is overwhelmed by his lusty stepmom but can't help but finger her horny pussy. She mounts her stepson with her hungry twat, Peter fucks her fast & hard. Her hot ass ripples as he fucks in her doggy. Her big tits bounce as she begs for her stepson's cum in her pussy so Peter creampies her. Now that she's even on the cheating scale, Sandy promises never to tell Peter's father.
Duration: 25:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurt & Horny

You Can't Have Her Without Me Glenwood Springs

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Isiah Maxwell, Lauren Phillips, Madi Collins
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Spanking, Stepdaughter, Big ass, strai
Jordan (Isiah Maxwell) and his girlfriend Stacy (Madi Collins) pull up to the driveway of a house. They're there for Jordan to finally meet Nancy (Lauren Phillips), Madi's stepmom. Jordan's a bit nervous- he wants to make a good impression. Stacy is also nervous... though for a very different reason... She hints that her stepmom has a certain 'test' for the boys that Stacy brings home. Hopefully, Jordan will pass it... unlike her last would-be boyfriend.
Later that evening, Jordan and Stacy are at the dinner table with Nancy. To Jordan's shock, Nancy starts playing footsie with him under the table. Jordan tries to keep things from getting out of hand, but it won't work- Nancy is persistent and seemingly doesn't care that Stacy is right there. Jordan sees nothing else do to but excuse himself to the bathroom, leaving the two women alone.
It's revealed that Stacy and Nancy have a special arrangement: they share with each other, including men.
Duration: 50:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9813kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Can't Have Her Without Me

Время генерации страницы 0.04122 секунды с 9 запросами