View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 07:53 AM   #881
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

JoiMom - The Oopsi-versary Oronoco

Release Year: 2020
Studio: JoiMom
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, Family Roleplay, Lingerie, Original Series, POV, Solo, stepmom
Video language: English
Horny housewife Kendra James is prepping a sexy surprise for her hubby for their anniversary. Wanting to pick the perfect piece of lingerie for their big night, Kendra tries on different outfits, slipping them onto her sexy body.
Finally, happy with what she's picked out, Kendra hears the front door open. Thinking it's her hubby, she calls for him to come into the bedroom. But Kendra's shocked when she realizes that it isn't her husband - it's her 18-year-old stepson, home early from college!
Kendra is flustered and as she covers herself up, she notices that her stepson's cock is getting visibly hard. Even though Kendra at first thinks it's inappropriate, she eventually can't resist his excited desires.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JoiMom - The Oopsi-versary

Caught Red Handed Babb

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Old Young Lesbian Love
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Alexa Si
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Alexa Si tries hard to be the best stepmother she can to cute teen Zazie Skymm. But she can't help lusting after the adorable girl, and today will be the day where she loses control and lives her passion fully!
Duration: 24:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Red Handed

M-O-M Spells... Sex! Otterbein

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy’s Boy
Cast: Penny Barber, Spikey Dee
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Stepson, Big ass
Penny Barber is helping her stepson, Spikey Dee, practice for a spelling bee he will be competing in shortly. Penny checks the index cards with words provided by the school, and is surprised to see that the first word Spikey has to spell is 'vulva'. Spikey doesn't know what that word means, so she explains it to him, which causes him to get slightly flustered. But he spells it successfully and they move on to the next word.
The second word Spikey has to spell is 'cunnilingus', which shocks Penny due to its explicit nature. What kind of spelling bee IS this?? Though Spikey doesn't initially know what 'cunnilingus' is, he grows even more flustered once Penny explains it to him. He tries to spell it but ends up struggling, so Penny tries to help him. However, things get even more awkward when lingering on the sexy word causes Spikey to get an erection!
Duration: 30:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: M-O-M Spells... Sex!

Family Friction 3: Lonely Dad's Dilemma Garland

Studio: Family Sex Massage
Cast: Eric Masterson, Kenna James
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Massage, Cum on Pussy, Oil, Nuru Gel, stepdad
Kenna James, who is still glowing from just having sex with her step-sister, Carolina, is excited when her step-dad, Eric Masterson, returns home. He's just as excited to see her since she's only home from college for a short while. Yet, Kenna doesn't waste any time getting down to business, telling him she's heard that he and Dee, her step-mom from a previous marriage to her biological dad, have been having a hard time lately.
Eric is flustered as he insists that he supports his wife having a massage parlor business, but she's just gone all the time. He doesn't even get massages from her anymore -- he misses the intimacy!
That gives Kenna an idea: can give him a massage! Eric instantly rejects the offer since he often gets a much more erotic massage from Dee... Not to be deterred, Kenna says she can do an erotic massage, too. They should do what they can to relieve the stress so that they can stay strong as a family!
Although he's hesitant, Eric finally gives in. Maybe he'll be able to think about the situation more clearly once the edge is taken off...
Kenna happily strips down with Eric, soon making use of the equipment Dee left at home. As she pours oil all over Eric's body, she's eager to please in order to help her step-dad. Finally, once they're both glistening and aroused, she goes down on Eric. When he's hard and slick, she repositions herself over his hips and accepts his cock into her pussy. As she rides Eric to orgasm, all she can hope is that this fling will help hold the family together!
Duration: 45:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Family Friction 3: Lonely Dad's Dilemma

The Brunette Gave Here For The Little Lennon

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexMex
Cast: Emily Pink And Natasha Teen
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob
Video language: Spanish
Roleplay scene. Natasha and her friend have a lot of homework, they are very stressed and decide to take a break to order a pizza. While the order arrives, they play to make horny challenges in which they will include the delivery man.
Duration: 42:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Brunette Gave Here For The Little

My Bored Stepsis Fucks With Me Captain Cook

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Johnny Love, Kimberly Snow
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Stepbrother, Creampie, Face Fucking
Again!? I (Johnny Love) can't help myself, she is a little vixen! My stepsister Kimberly Snow has me wrapped around her finger. I try to resist, but she comes armed with the most amazing tits and hot little body. I'm in the bathroom when she busts in and shows off her boobs to me. She gets down on her knees and deepthroats me... her dad is in the living room watching football! She spreads her ass to show me how wet her little pussy is. Her tight hole creams up as I slam her from behind. She sucks her juices off my cock before riding me, her phat little ass in plain view as she bounces. I fuck her hard and make her cum, she tells me she wants my load inside her so I squeeze her tits and unleash the load in my stepsister. This can never happen again! At least for today...
Duration: 26:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Bored Stepsis Fucks With Me

Cum Addiction Intervention Oraville

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Codey Steele, Robby Apples, Athena Faris
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, Voyeur, Double Creampie, Cheating, virgin, pussy eating
He denies her accusation. Hungry for more cum, she begins to aggressively seduce him. 'You want to me? You want to...?' she says, a crazed look coming over her face as she caresses his arm, pressing her body against his. No, she's wrong! Toby says fiercely, struggling valiantly to resist. 'Y-you...you don't know I want,' Toby stammers. Yeah...she ...she that he wants...to give her all his...she begins, trailing her hand down his chest. Hot...Sticky..., she whispers fiercely, licking her lips hungrily. Carla...he stutters, his resistance nearly gone. Well, it to her then...give her last drop, she says, her voice thick with need. Finally, any last semblance of hesitance from Toby is gone. Ok, he says softly.
Carla is addicted to cum, and she's going to feed that addiction...no matter what.
Duration: 47:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Addiction Intervention
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04426 секунды с 9 запросами