View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 02:43 PM   #918
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Northern And Broke Extra Taxed Bathmen

Video language: English
Straight, Northern ‘N’ Broke Extra Taxed Edition. As we all know: Lads being lads they’ll do pretty much anything to get their cocks sucked…. Won’t they? Getting their straight arses fucked is a bit more difficult, then again it’s surprising how easily a big fat cock slides up their fuck holes when a few tenners are waved in front of their noses! It’s a hard life up North and money is hard to cum by these days. What with the bedroom tax and the fuckin benefit cuts and sky high rents * there’s hardly enough left over at the end of the week for ten fags never mind a bag of tinnies or for fuck sake even a night owt ont town. So spending a few hours with your boxers round your ankles getting rodgered by your mates is an easy way to earn a bob or two, specially if you get a nice blow job into the bargain and spunk all over your mates face!! And when the bloke from the council comes round after his unpaid rent it all fuckin kicks off as Danny and his scally mates drag him inside their flat and shag him senseless. Triga gives a whole new meaning to rent arrears. Fuckin mint mate!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:30:18
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Northern And Broke Extra Taxed

Handy Hook Up - Trevor Ridge And Devyn Pauly Newfolden

Studio: Next Door
Power bottom Devyn Pauly is a perfect match for Trevor Ridges giant dick. The guys met on twitter, and had been trying to get together for a while, but schedules never aligned. Devyn recently happened to be in San Diego, and called Trevors big Dick up to come film. The rest is dickstory! Watch as these two share their hot bedroom hookup with us.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6279kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handy Hook Up - Trevor Ridge And Devyn Pauly

NextDoorBuddies After Game Ass Upper Lake

Studio: NextDoorBuddies
Cast: Mark Long, Elye Black, Dacotah Red
When the buzzer sounds and the game is over, that's when the action starts, at least for athletic supporter Elye Black. Elye was impressed with Mark Long and Dacotah Red's prowess on the field, but they have intentions to score a little more now that it's just the 3 of them. Making their way to the bedroom, they show the kind of teamwork to get the job done, and Elye proves that he's more than just a sideline spectator. As they fuck and suck to their hearts content, everyone gets a turn to score, and in the end, everyone's a cum-covered winner!
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5086kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorBuddies After Game Ass

Broken Virginity: Baby Sannn & Only Dan Jesus 1080p Meknes

Cast: Baby Sannn, Only Dan Jesus
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
While walking on the sidewalk, Baby Sannn and Onlydanjesus meet after college and end up creating a positive energy. The two go to eat ice cream together and then go to Onlydanjesus' house. Arriving there, the two begin to feel a huge lust for each other and a desire to suck each other's dick. After that, the two go to the bedroom and start to fuck so good and make a yummy flip-flop. At the end of the fuck, Baby Sannn leaves and Onlydanjesus can't believe what happened, but he laughs at the situation that Baby Sannn thinks he was virgin. Baby Sannn also ends up laughing after leaving Onlydanjesus' house because she thinks he also thinks he was virgin.
Duration: 39:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3834kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Virginity: Baby Sannn & Only Dan Jesus 1080p

Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx Pakanbaru

Studio: Gaycest
The longer we stayed at the Forbidden Hotel, the more I felt myself wanting .
The first few times were kinda strange. I guess I somehow felt, I dunno, that perhaps what we were doing was a little wrong. Sometimes, when we were both spent, wed lie together and hed sort of apologize and Id tell myself it wasnt gonna happen again. But then Id find myself looking at him – those big, sexy arms, the line of fur across his amazing chest – and my heart would just start pounding and all I could think about was having him once more.
As our time in the hotel continued, I guess we started to behave like lovers, not family. Sometimes Id come out of the bathroom, see him lying on the bed with a semi hard-on poking out from under his robe and just feel the need to kick things off.
Thats how it started this morning. I had a shower, I put my robe on and I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was suddenly . All I could see was there on the bed and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Like, proper kissing. Deep tongues pressed into each others mouths… because I love how he kisses. He takes it real slow. And his kisses tell me how much he wants me.
We both wear jocks these days. He took me out to buy some and told me he always wants me to wear them. He says if I do, sex with him will never be far from my mind. And hes not wrong there!
The moment I pull that jockstrap on, I start to get hard, thinking about what hes gonna do to me today, what hes gonna teach me, what Im gonna learn… the level of pleasure Im gonna experience.
The robes were off in seconds this morning and he was on top of me, between my legs, licking and kissing my body, both of us naked but for the jocks. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to kiss my neck. He kept pushing my hands back behind my head – showing me who was in charge…
Then he rocked my body back, got his tongue deep into my hole and pulled my balls out of my jock so that he could alternate between sucking them and tonguing my ass. He did everything so sensuously. And I loved the feeling of his beard tickling my thighs.
The moment he pulled his thick, meaty dick from his jock, I knew I had to have it! And sure enough, seconds later, I was gritting my teeth as he pushed himself deep and raw into me.
He knelt behind me and fucked me while I was on my back. The strokes were real slow to begin with as he got me used to the sensation. I have a second when I realize how strange it is to be penetrated by my , but his deep thrusts make me stay in the moment and not question it. It still sometimes feels like hes trying to split me in two, but I know now that Im always going to be okay, and that, after a minute or so, I just wont want him to stop.
I like to look up at him and see his face contorted with . I just want to please him more and more. I want to do whatever will make him happiest. Is that weird?
He turned me over and did me on all fours and I felt my body going limp as he started to pound me. Before long, I was pushing back into him so that I could feel as much of him inside of me as possible. He got faster and faster and was groaning and grunting. It was almost animalistic.
Then, suddenly and without warning, he came inside me. I could feel the squirts blasting deep in my guts. It was such an amazing, magical experience. Thats the seed that made my !
He pulled out for a moment and played with the wetness around my ass, but then pushed himself straight back inside me and we kissed so passionately and meaningfully. I love my and I know now that he loves me too...
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx

Gay - Twink's Helping Hand Higginsport

Video language: English
Every twink needs a helping hand every now and then. With big names and big dicks like Tommy Anders, Jesse Starr, newcomer Dan Ryan and Jamie Swift, you're going to wish you had them right there in your bedroom with a helping hand. Watch these twinks take charge and get what they want from each other, even if it's under the disguise of "helping out."
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:46
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1954kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Twink's Helping Hand

Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx Clever

Studio: Gaycest
The longer we stayed at the Forbidden Hotel, the more I felt myself wanting .
The first few times were kinda strange. I guess I somehow felt, I dunno, that perhaps what we were doing was a little wrong. Sometimes, when we were both spent, wed lie together and hed sort of apologize and Id tell myself it wasnt gonna happen again. But then Id find myself looking at him – those big, sexy arms, the line of fur across his amazing chest – and my heart would just start pounding and all I could think about was having him once more.
As our time in the hotel continued, I guess we started to behave like lovers, not family. Sometimes Id come out of the bathroom, see him lying on the bed with a semi hard-on poking out from under his robe and just feel the need to kick things off.
Thats how it started this morning. I had a shower, I put my robe on and I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was suddenly . All I could see was there on the bed and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Like, proper kissing. Deep tongues pressed into each others mouths… because I love how he kisses. He takes it real slow. And his kisses tell me how much he wants me.
We both wear jocks these days. He took me out to buy some and told me he always wants me to wear them. He says if I do, sex with him will never be far from my mind. And hes not wrong there!
The moment I pull that jockstrap on, I start to get hard, thinking about what hes gonna do to me today, what hes gonna teach me, what Im gonna learn… the level of pleasure Im gonna experience.
The robes were off in seconds this morning and he was on top of me, between my legs, licking and kissing my body, both of us naked but for the jocks. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to kiss my neck. He kept pushing my hands back behind my head – showing me who was in charge…
Then he rocked my body back, got his tongue deep into my hole and pulled my balls out of my jock so that he could alternate between sucking them and tonguing my ass. He did everything so sensuously. And I loved the feeling of his beard tickling my thighs.
The moment he pulled his thick, meaty dick from his jock, I knew I had to have it! And sure enough, seconds later, I was gritting my teeth as he pushed himself deep and raw into me.
He knelt behind me and fucked me while I was on my back. The strokes were real slow to begin with as he got me used to the sensation. I have a second when I realize how strange it is to be penetrated by my , but his deep thrusts make me stay in the moment and not question it. It still sometimes feels like hes trying to split me in two, but I know now that Im always going to be okay, and that, after a minute or so, I just wont want him to stop.
I like to look up at him and see his face contorted with . I just want to please him more and more. I want to do whatever will make him happiest. Is that weird?
He turned me over and did me on all fours and I felt my body going limp as he started to pound me. Before long, I was pushing back into him so that I could feel as much of him inside of me as possible. He got faster and faster and was groaning and grunting. It was almost animalistic.
Then, suddenly and without warning, he came inside me. I could feel the squirts blasting deep in my guts. It was such an amazing, magical experience. Thats the seed that made my !
He pulled out for a moment and played with the wetness around my ass, but then pushed himself straight back inside me and we kissed so passionately and meaningfully. I love my and I know now that he loves me too...
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 619.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx

Время генерации страницы 0.03730 секунды с 9 запросами