Old 09-23-2023, 02:47 PM   #691
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Back on the Farm Westwego

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Group Sex, Orgy Fuck, Outdoor Sex, 15 hot guys
Video language: English
After or mega hit "The Farm" our boys are now "Back on the Farm".
See 15 hot and horny models in group action. In the hay our boys suck their big dicks
and rim the holes. They fuck each others till the sperm is cumming.
See our boys and don miss "Back on the Farm"
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:50:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back on the Farm

Lust Awaken part 7 Storrie

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Eric
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
The 7th edition of the popular series "X" that restrains and humiliates straight men is on sale!! The targets this time are Kakeru, Kousuke, and Takushi, starting with the younger brother Muscle Tomoya, who is gaining popularity. Muscular straight guys who are restrained and completely deprived of their freedom faint in agony at the man's torture, they are violently dug and their reason collapses, ecstatic climax!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:02:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lust Awaken part 7

Craftsmen Fleming

Cast: Kawan Silveira, Kriss Stahl, Jordan Fox, Philippe Delvaux, Fellyp Castro, David Young, Malte Schmitt, Brenno Ferrari
Genres: Fistfuck, Verbal Humilation, SpermEating, Big Dicks, International Cast, Hard fucking, deep rimming Kissing, Sucking, Fingplay, 2some, 3some
Craftsmen and their apprentices at work ....
They hammer, paint, varnish and nail. All holes must be plugged and getting oiled. "Craftsmen" brings 8 horny hot international hunks, which do casual and accomplished their work. In 6 scenes you will see high-class gay entertainment with a lot of sperm, hot fucking boy-fist and horny action.
Duration: 2:12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3197kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Craftsmen

Scout Boys - Scout Johnny - The Pledge With Scoutmaster Ballard Switchback

Studio: Scout Boys
I can never seem to please Scoutmaster Ballard. Ever since I joined the Scouts, hes been down on me. He basically finds fault in everything I do. I often wonder why I bother! If he cant find anything else to criticize, he tells me off for not wearing my uniform neatly enough. It makes me sad. Im trying so hard to get everything right, but the moment he appears, I just start to panic, and then Im completely unable to do anything properly because Im shaking so much. I just wanna go home!
He called me into his tent the other day. I thought he was going to punish me. As we walked through the woods, I started to panic, and then, as we entered, he checked to see no one had seen us going inside.
He immediately told me that I needed to practice my oath. He said he didnt like the way that I say it. I mean, I was fairly relieved he wasnt planning to belt me or something, but it was so humiliating. He just made me stand there with my fingers up, saying the oath again and again and again until it suddenly felt threatening and I got so scared I started jumbling up the words.
Then he stood behind me and inched closer and closer until I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck. I could feel him sort of pushing himself against me, then his hands were suddenly on my hips, and moving up onto my stomach, and into the pockets of my shorts. Then he was breathing into my ear and sort of groaning.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 333.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Johnny - The Pledge With Scoutmaster Ballard

Operatingroom Taberg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Felix Wallace, Kawan Silveira, Fellyp Castro, Marco Di Lucca, Alex Granger, Justin Kingsley, Falco White, Chriss Cooper
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Pissing, Sperm Eating, Partly bareback, Catheter play, Clistier, Deep throat, Dildo Penetration, Deep Rimming, Hard Fucking, Fistfuck, Dildofuck, Verbal Humilation, Foreskinplay, Nippelplay, Big Dicks
e a doctor one time and examine your partner? Who has not this dream. Man's-art ® and Marcel Bruckmann brings it up to you in Operatingroom.
In 6 XXX hardcore scenes you get the instructions how to do it. The holes are rinsed, spread, fucked and fisted. The cocks getting milked and the sperm running in streams. Do set up your own impression of Operatingroom.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3209kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operatingroom

Scout Boys - Scout Johnny - The Pledge With Scoutmaster Ballard Neede

Studio: Scout Boys
I can never seem to please Scoutmaster Ballard. Ever since I joined the Scouts, hes been down on me. He basically finds fault in everything I do. I often wonder why I bother! If he cant find anything else to criticize, he tells me off for not wearing my uniform neatly enough. It makes me sad. Im trying so hard to get everything right, but the moment he appears, I just start to panic, and then Im completely unable to do anything properly because Im shaking so much. I just wanna go home!
He called me into his tent the other day. I thought he was going to punish me. As we walked through the woods, I started to panic, and then, as we entered, he checked to see no one had seen us going inside.
He immediately told me that I needed to practice my oath. He said he didnt like the way that I say it. I mean, I was fairly relieved he wasnt planning to belt me or something, but it was so humiliating. He just made me stand there with my fingers up, saying the oath again and again and again until it suddenly felt threatening and I got so scared I started jumbling up the words.
Then he stood behind me and inched closer and closer until I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck. I could feel him sort of pushing himself against me, then his hands were suddenly on my hips, and moving up onto my stomach, and into the pockets of my shorts. Then he was breathing into my ear and sort of groaning.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Johnny - The Pledge With Scoutmaster Ballard

Golden Shower Port Alsworth

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Martin Brawer, Peer Paulus, George Michaelo Lukas Jarda, Thomas Jefferson, Lucky Taylor, Lucky Lutro, Felix Wallace, Karol Sladan, Denis Reed, Daniel Copperfield, Fery Kopp, Chris White
Genres: Bareback, Collections 2+ h, Group Sex / Gangbang, Twinks (18-22), Water Sports, Young Studs, Special: Man's Art
15 hot guys in 9 XXX piss scenes including bareback sex, deep throat, sperm eating, piss drinking, monster dicks and verbal humilation.
Duration: 3:49:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2857kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Shower

Время генерации страницы 0.06135 секунды с 9 запросами