Cast video: Gala MV
Name: My black daddy - BBC cuckold

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1,59 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:27

Genre: Anal, BBC, Cream Pie, Cuckolding, SPH, ManyVids
Description: Hello my white bitch. You just came home, do you like my sexy outfit? Well, I m dressed like this because I got a visit from my black daddy who took me to the school of big black cock and personally came over to give me a lesson on how to train me to take his big black perfect cock. He fucked the s h it out of me for hours before you came home. Facefucked me ch ok ed me pulled my hair. He s a black tall strong muscular stud and you re a white pathetic excuse of a man. You white cuck bitch. You white sissy clit dick bitch (this part lasts about 4 min). He isn t done with his training so now you lll watch how he fucks the sh it out of me you white sissy cuck boy. I worship his big black cock, insisting on his balls and shaft and eat his asshole. Like do you remember when you came home and i french kissed you and your white pathetic dick would get hard? Well I kissed you after my tongue was buried inside my black daddy s ass, you love the taste of it (this part lasts about 5 min). Then I take my black daddy s big black cock in my pussy again you can look how used my pussy looks because he fucked it before you came home I love his BBC in me, your white inferior dick could never please me like my black daddy s dick does(closeup shot like in preview, this part lasts about4 min). Then I take my black daddys cock in my ass, I ride him, its so big. You enjoy watching you white cuck bitch? Your limp white small dick will never fuck my asshole only my black daddy can (this part lasts 4 min). Then I ask my black daddy to cum inside my pussy, he shoots his load in my pussy (I only take his BBC in my pussy reverse cowgirl for some 20-30 seconds, so that he shoots his load in me) and then he pulls out slowly to reveal a MASSIVE pussy creampie (lots of fake cum was used here). Cum clean up my holes you white fuckface, taste a real man s cum and my holes. (This creampie and cleanup lasts 5 min) this was a custom! ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: My black daddy - BBC cuckold - 1,59 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01845 секунды с 9 запросами