View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 06:33 AM   #1191
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Yellow Latex Hogtie Andover

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Latex Hogtie

Whitney and me in Latex Part II West Bend

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney and me in Latex Part II

The Golden Foldy Fuck Machine Industry

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English
Extreme latex bdsm action, femdom strapon and humilated!
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2389kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Golden Foldy Fuck Machine

Gwenmedia-Outpatient Yardley

Release Year: 2023
After extraction of the patient from a cocoon, nurses Madam Eradiya and her assistant Raeychel, start doing a make-up to the captive. After it move on a glass table, connect and train in obedience by vacuum suckers and an electric stick.
The nurse Raeychel badly carries out duties and Madam Eradiya decides to punish and it too. Both of them are ottrakhana and favor are spanked without any!
Tired with two disobedient slaves, Madam Eradiya places in cameras. One - in the steel hanging cage, another - in a latex bag with a plastic transparent hood.
Good night, my beauties!
Format: avi
Duration: 30:34
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1529kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gwenmedia-Outpatient

New Wonderfull Unreal Perfect Hot Collection Spi Media. Part 4. Quinnesec

Release Year: 2023
See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Wonderfull Unreal Perfect Hot Collection Spi Media. Part 4.

Butt-fucked in latex Saulsville

Studio: Telsev
Dressed in shiny black latex, this young redhead definitely does look like she’s literally begging for a proper hard fuck. And that proper hard fuck is what she gets – see her man getting behind her and burying his massive cock deep in her butthole!
Duration: 16:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt-fucked in latex
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06694 секунды с 9 запросами