View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 01:19 PM   #330
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Glory Holes of La Patna

Video language: English
Do you want to gamble? Try your luck with hot men in the glory holes ready to suck your cock dry! Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:24
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Glory Holes of La

Barracks Glory Hole vol.9 Duncan

Release Year: 2009
Studio: All Worlds Video, Seabag Productions
Cast: Alan, Anthony, Brenden Cambell, Cadence Allen, Danny Daniels, Frank Marine, Hollister, J.J. Dane, Jacob, Kendall Klark, Kyle, Luigi, Roary Del Mar, Tommy, Troy, Hank Warner
Genres: oral, masturbate, cumshots
When horny Marines need to get off, they only have one place to turn...the barracks glory hole. Watch what happens when these sexy servicemen say "what the fuck" and stick their dick through a hole where a cock hungry eager soldier is waiting to pay tribute to their full salute. Dirk Yates drives it over the top in yet another masterpiece in Barracks Glory Hole 9.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:19
Video: 496x368, MP4V, 907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barracks Glory Hole vol.9

Pigs At The Zone Huachuca City

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dick Wadd Media
Cast: Austin Shadow, Chris Neal, Cuba, Randy, Nick Horn, Patrick Ives, Richie, Abel Thrall, David Griffin
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Hardcore, Fetish, Pissing, Muscles, Pigs, Cream Pies, Cumshot
Nine hot pigs with 78 inches (do the math) of rock hard drippin' cock meet at the Zone for a night of relentless hard fucking, cum swapping, felching, ass eating, greasy arm maneuvers, spitting, major glory hole action and heavy watersports... for starters in this fast paced, action packed extravaganza.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:06
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1758kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pigs At The Zone

The Bearded Gloryhole 1080p Schaefferstown

Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat
Instead of my regular monthly solo we're shifting gears and heading to the local gloryhole spot. I love a good split-screen gloryhole video today at the bearded hole, I get my cock serviced, double-fisted handjob and get swallowed deep by a throat open wide. You guys seemed to enjoy my last gloryhole shoot. Enjoy!
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7629kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 789.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bearded Gloryhole 1080p

Calvins Glory Hole Facial (Calvin Croft) Whakatane

Studio: Boynapped
Back in his favourite cruising place, the mill toilets, Calvin is once more hungry for cock, and boy does he get it. With a huge dick rammed through the opening for him, Calvin makes light work of bringing the monstercock to orgasm, wanking the shaft, sucking on the hooded head and getting a cummy mess all over his face. Yummy!
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8922kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calvins Glory Hole Facial (Calvin Croft)

GhOle Raw: Bishop & Jet 1080p Milesburg

Cast: Bishop, Jet
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
One of the thing that bothers me about Glory Hole vids, is the action is always split into two areas. I have been working hard to show all the action on both sides as it happens in real time. So this video has some more fancy editing- split screens and picture in picture. It might be distracting to some, but I think overall it is nice to see both sides of the action. I kept it to the oral portion, where Bishop & Jet are on opposites sides of the the divider, but once they are in one stall fucking, it is back to normal camera angles. Well, normal for G:hOle video! I wanted to keep them in the stall the entire time, which presented a few challenges. Only so much you can do in the limited space, and as always, interesting to see how to get the best camera angles. Lots of great rimming in this video, as Bishop loves to eat ass, and Jet loves the anal attention. Bishop and Jet are both into the whole scene. Jet loves to be fucked, but I think Bishop’s cock was a bit bigger than he was used to. Bishop fucks him on the toilet and goes deep on him all fast and furious. I think it was more than he could take, plus Bishop was struggling to stay hard in such a low position. We pretty quickly switch to Bishop sitting on Jet’s cock to give both guys a break. Bishop rides Jet’s cock like a pro, and his dick wakes back up. Jet also had time to regain his ability to bottom, and sitting on it reverse-cowboy really allowed him to monitor the depth.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GhOle Raw: Bishop & Jet 1080p

Elliot Finn And Dakota Payne - Elliots First Glory Hole Kakamega

Studio: Nextdoorraw
Elliot Finn experiences his first ever glory hole as he sucks and fucks Dakota Paynes large rod through a wall. After some deep throating and hard ass stretching through the hole they switch to some face to face sex and both cum all over Elliots stomach.
Duration: 27:43
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 1556kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elliot Finn And Dakota Payne - Elliots First Glory Hole

Время генерации страницы 0.02296 секунды с 9 запросами