Old 09-17-2023, 12:27 PM   #899
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Adam Gets His First On-Screen Fuck! Broad Top

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Rimming ,Foreskin Play ,Nipple Play
Video language: English
You know, if I had a pound for every request that I've received to film Adam getting fucked then I could pretty much have the next two months off! And it took a whole lot of cash and a great deal of persuasion to actually make this one come about, but as there are over 120 posts on the subject in the member's forum I just knew I had to make it . So finally, and to mark the first birthday of here it is - Adam getting fucked. So who's the lucky fella' Well, I wanted this film to be passionate as well as sexy and Adam agreed that Grant would be the perfect guy. And man, I wasn't wrong! The film starts off with Adam lying on Grant's lap and it takes no time at all before the guys have stripped naked and are making out. It's a proper cock-sucking session (and with cocks like this who wouldn't be slurping away!) with a little rimming thrown in for good measure...
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1637kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Gets His First On-Screen Fuck!

Brez Shows His New Love Of Cock With Aguila

Genres: Kissing ,Cum Being Jerked Off ,Fucking ,In The Bedroom
Video language: English
OK, Brez W and JP met each other during the 4-man sex fest featured in Episode 19 of our "After Hours" series. Following on from that shoot, I had a call from JP who really wanted to get it on with Brez but "au-natural" style on the famous bed. However, up until now, Brez (whose curious side has now been thoroughly explored!) was only prepared to play with Luke D... but having already met JP he was finally up for trying things with a new partner! And somehow I think after this scorcher of a film we should change his profile to Bi at the least! Brez must have been putting in some practice at home because he now appears to be a very seasoned top - you just have to watch JP's face to tell you this! I also think it's fair to say that he's also much more relaxed in this film then you might have thought he'd be . Anyway, things kick off with some serious kissing as they strip each other down. Brez is the first to taste cock and he swallows that cock to the hilt! He certainly likes the taste of JP's dick as it barely leaves his lips but JP's equally eager and they take turns pleasuring each other with their oral skills! But Brez wants to sink his thick cock into JP's willing arse... desperately so. JP begins to ride that lovely dick expertly before Brez gets his own way - first in doggy and then with JP on his back! Fucking fast, hard and deep he wanks JP off to completion, before pulling out and shooting his load over JP's face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5261kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brez Shows His New Love Of Cock With

Время генерации страницы 0.03953 секунды с 9 запросами