Old 09-16-2023, 02:15 PM   #894
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arse Loving Flip Flop Fucking La Crescenta

Genres: Kissing ,In The Bedroom ,Nipple Play ,Foreskin Play
Video language: English
Sometimes, there's just nothing like watching a total newbie getting it on (or off!) with another guy on camera. What with Jack, the older guy being "fresh meat," I had no idea how this one would turn out, but knowing that the luscious Scott was going to be on the bed gave me plenty of confidence . I think it's fairly safe to say that these fella's felt some chemistry towards each other. They may have started out a little nervous, but hey, it didn't take long for them to "plug in" to each other's needs! Oh yes, both Jack and Scott deep-throated one another, and also paid some special attention to each other's arses . Quickly realising that Scott's arse was an open invitation to sexual heaven, Jack laid back and let his younger, eager friend sit firmly down on his stiff hard cock. But it's not long until Jack's on top, pounding the arse off his new fuck buddy who, it seems, just can't help cumming while being properly serviced... And hey, Jack's own orgasm just goes to prove that older guys can shoot for the stars too .
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1580kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 267.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arse Loving Flip Flop Fucking

Muscle Bottom Gets It Deep Circleville

Genres: Tattoos ,In The Bedroom ,British ,Masturbation
Rugby hunk Damien is one of the horniest hunks, he looks like he could really fuck a guy, but as you'll see from this pairing with new smooth young man Dante he's more than capable when it comes to getting a cock up his hole and being a willing bottom. The handsome new guy is amazing to watch, so clearly hungry for it as they make out and suck those dicks. They're pretty well matched when it comes to those perfectly smooth and uncut cocks, and the hunger they have for sucking them too, but when Dante slides his dick into muscle guy Damien he really takes control and owns that butt in several positions until both are splashing their cum loads out all over Damien's abs. The cum tasting at the end is the perfect cherry on the cake!
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Bottom Gets It Deep

Ryan Takes His First Big Black Dick Roper

Genres: Kissing ,In The Bedroom ,Fuck Standing Up ,69
Now, I know that Ryan B is one of the most popular guys on the site but I just got this wicked feeling one day... how would he cope getting fucked by a well-hung black guy' You see, I just wanted to see more of Nathan so I suggested it to both of them - and it wasn't very long at all before they were here in front of my cameras . So, who has Ryan B been fucked by before' Oh yes, Adam and Jon, and our Nathan has an even bigger cock than both of them! So how did Ryan B react, being the cock-sucking lover he's become, to Nathan's impressive manhood' Well, just like a champ, but personally I think Nathan was way too easy on him... As you'll see from the film, Ryan B was more than happy to slurp away on Nathan's cock... and of course Nathan enjoyed returning the favour. But when he sank his big cock deep in to Ryan B's ass, well, I think he should have given it to him just like Ryan B gave it to Leo M - rough and hard! Still, I think the guys enjoyed themselves and at the end, it's Nathan who wanks Ryan B off to a very nice climax... .
Duration: 20:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 237.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Takes His First Big Black Dick

Russian Beauty vol.1 Andrey Heath Springs

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Dolphin Entertainment
Cast: Andrey, Alexsander, Sasha Leskov, Mario Fox, Lauris, Loran, Oleg Vorobyev
Genres: Teens, russian boys, oral, anal
This is a new series from Dolphin. Volume One is apilation of scenes featuring young Russian star, Andrey. Each vigtees with amentary feature, where Andrey watches the main footage and chats with the off screen director. Even if you've seen all his movies already, this DVD is worth it for the Andreymentary alone. The dialogue is in Russian with English subtitles.
From Andrey's first movie, "Young and Innocent 3," a bonfire illuminates the action as the two guys make love on the lakeshore under the gaze of the setting sun. Both guys keep their shirts on, with the top looking especially adorable in a tight "wife beater" tank top. They stroke themselves to climax, each shooting a nice load.
A scene from "First Time 7" showcases a brief shower suck 'n fuck scene between Andrey and Sascha. The sidementary is interesting, showing scenes of the cast in sailor uniforms at a straight strip club.
From "Maric's Weekend" there's a romantic bedroom scene in which tall, trim Loran rides Andrey's boner in front of the fireplace.
From "69 Sweet Holes Pt. 1," Andrey shows why he's the quintessential Russian twink: young, smooth, toned, and uncut. His body really is amazing, tan and athletic and yummy. He briefly fingers his hole before shooting a nice load across his torso.
In "Something about Dolphins," hunky Mario Fox undresses the cute, dark-haired 18-year-old Andrey, greases his hole and leaves the boy with a huge double-headed dildo. Andrey fucks himself with it, gyrating and jacking, and his quivering boy hole swallows inch after inch of it. He cums, exploding volleys of joyjuice.
"69 Sweet Holes Part 2" features Andrey in a hot scene with Dima, who ends up fucking him bareback. Andrey has a beautiful hairy ass that Dima rides bareback! Totally hot. And when Andrey cums - wow!
"Andrey and Oleg" have a nice outdoor oral scene, in which Andrey gives a nice cum facial to his partner before riding his cock. "Andrey and Lauris" round out thepilation.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:15:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Beauty vol.1 Andrey

Luke Takes On A Big Dick! Haledon

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Big Dick ,Kissing ,Trimmed ,Short Hair
We're used to seeing hung uncut Luke slamming a hot hole, but when it comes to a hung twink like Jeremy he wants to experience the pain and pleasure of a good fucking! The big-dicked boys swap their shafts in a great oral session, but soon Luke is on his back and getting it hard from his new twinky top! Doggy style comes next, with Luke taking it deep, then it's time for the pile driver, the move that has our hung and horny Luke pumping his cum out into his own face! Ball licking helps young Jeremy to a cum fountain to finish off a perfect duo!
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9215kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Takes On A Big Dick!

Bedtime Plays Cork

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
There’s time for bed – and then there’s time for bed and fore these twelve lusty lads, they prefer the latter! It’s not midnight and they’re not tired, but these hotties head for the bedroom with more than just sleep on their mind. They won’t be counting sheep, they’re more interested in how many waves of pure pleasure will sweep through their fit and honed bodies as their bed-buddy sucks their dicks, fingers their hole and shoves a fat cock up their adorable ass. These beds aren’t made for sleeping in – they’re made for fucking on!
Duration: 1:50:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedtime Plays

Former Marine Enjoys A Hot Guys Mouth! Philadelphia

Genres: British ,Shaved ,Black Hair ,In The Bedroom
Straight muscle hunk Tyler Hirst gets a pleasant surprise when the new sales guy arrives at the staff house. After getting to his new room Henry Samson gets a polite warning from that straight dude about keeping away from his Mrs. That's no problem for Henry, and when he makes it clear that he's all about the cock, Tyler is eager to get some head! Releasing his thick and uncut dick, Tyler offers his new colleague a totally awesome welcome, laying back and appreciating the expert cock sucking that only another guy can offer. Jerking and sucking the cum from Tyler Hirst's thick uncut cock, Henry gets a messy facial before the slam of the door causes panic!
Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 935.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Former Marine Enjoys A Hot Guys Mouth!

Время генерации страницы 0.04542 секунды с 9 запросами