View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 02:11 PM   #680
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Prison Kaen Alphas always find bitches to dominate and humiliate on jail Blenker

Studio: Str8crushfeet
I don't know where to start... it was all so intense... Kaen... who is now my new master, tied me to a chair... clearly the guards didn't care about me... they already knew that I was a bitch... but frankly, I was afraid that Kaen was more rude than joeng since the envelope reacted to me asking about how big his foot was... he told me that it was the gayest question he had been asked in his life and that only with that he already understood that I was a bitch and that I had to do everything he said... starting with washing his feet, everything sounded fabulous but I thinks it will take me a bit to get used to Kaen, his foot odor is much stronger than Joeng's which I was already used to, today he put his dirty socks in my mouth as he placed his feet on my face, feeling the salty taste of his excessively sweaty socks, as I felt his hot smelly foot on my face making me smell his huge smelly soles.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:18
Video: 1920x1080, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 11004kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prison Kaen Alphas always find bitches to dominate and humiliate on jail

Kinky Little White Drug Runner Meadow Creek

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SportLadz.staxus
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, Bareback, Force,Twink, Black/White, Blow job, Rimming, Cumshots
The reality would be the stuff of nightmares, of course, but in terms of a kinky fantasy there’s something outrageously hot about Tim Walker’s experience here. Reprimanded by a group of black soldiers, who suspect the young blond of drug-running, he’s promptly given the kind of anal inspection that’s designed to provoke total humiliation. Even worse, it’s not long before they’ve found just what they were looking for – namely, a bag of !
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2519kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 478.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Little White Drug Runner

Picwik and Kevin Sportwear Blackstone

Genres: Muscle ,Blowjob ,Long Dicking ,CMNM
Video language: English
Kevin and Picwik have hooked up at a sleazy sex club in Southern France. The music is pumping, they’re feeling sweaty and horny, and they’re wearing sneakers and shiny sports gear. That's how they both like it—raw, athletic, and depraved.They get down and dirty real quick. If you’re as into sweaty, damp sneakers as these pervy Euro dudes are, satisfaction is guaranteed. Kevin is in a contest with himself to discover new ways, and locations, a sneaker can be used to get a slutty, kinky guy like Picwik revved up. Picwik finds himself sniffing, sucking, snogging, slurping and spitting onto the leather.These sluts have ...These sluts have serious stamina. After abusing and humiliating his willing sub, Kevin eventually gets the upper hand and sinks his thick, long dick into Picwik’s well-used ass. He bangs hard and fast while Picwik holds a sneaker to his nose and sucks long, deep gulps of rubbery, stale-smelling air into his lungs. The two men gasp, groan, and grunt as tattooed Kevin shreds Picwik’s hole and thrusts closer and closer to orgasm.They, like the sneakers they intend to defile, have become unraveled. Picwik's eyes roll back. They both shoot giant pent-up loads onto and into well-worn footwear. They were always going to, and with Kevin Sportswear in firm control, they'll do it again, too.When your fetish is that intense, it would be foolish to cum anywhere else—and do anything other than what your dom wants you to do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Picwik and Kevin Sportwear

Время генерации страницы 0.26711 секунды с 9 запросами