Old 09-13-2023, 01:40 PM   #455
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sweet & Smiley Danny Montero Dilliner

Genres: Amateur ,In The Bedroom ,Masturbation ,Brown Hair
Video language: English
Danny Montero's in the studying politics but he originally hails from Mexico. He talks about some of the various countries he's traveled to and it sounds like we're lucky he landed on our doorstep! He's twenty two years old now, and it was only a few years ago that he, on a night out, first experimented with a male friend. Danny says he's bisexual but he's obviously a fan of the boys; he especially likes the idea of being spit-roasted in a threesome! After chatting more about his sexual tastes (he's a big fan of doggystyle), he strips down to show off his tight little body. Danny strokes his cut cock a few different ways as he builds to orgasm. His cumshot isn't to be missed either, he gasps as his strokes stop, announcing he's going to cum before shooting high into the air.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8024kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet & Smiley Danny Montero

Butt Play Experiment (Xander) Hendersonville

You can physically see my body shaking while my eyes roll back in my head.
Duration: 30:32
Video: 1324x744, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Play Experiment (Xander)

Little Workday Distraction - Austin - Chapter 21 Perth Amboy

Genres: Breeding ,College ,Suit ,Furry ,Dad Son
Video language: English
It’s been a while since I’ve invited a boy to stay with me. I suppose you could say I’ve something of a penchant for the local college boys... and the feeling seems to be quite mutual. They come to see me worried about all sorts of different concerns. I think most of them are quite home sick and perhaps a little lonely, so I listen to them, talk to them, and send them on their way relieved they’re not dying of whatever they’ve decided they’ve got!Austin first came to see me worried that he was too small for his age. It’s a fairly common worry with college boys. And I’m sure I make them feel even more concerned when they see all 6’6” of me towering above them! It’s difficult to know what to say sometimes. They’ve usually done all the growing they’re going to do and just need to accept their size. There are a lot of guys like that think these fun-size guys are sexy as hell… Myself included!Austin is special. ...Austin is special. I can’t get enough of his smooth, tiny body. His cock is way bigger than a boy his size ought to be and his ass is as tight as a tourniquet! And he gets it! He digs my height as much as I dig his. And he’s getting real experimental. We both get off on finding positions that two guys who weren’t height discordant wouldn’t even be able to even dream of!It turns out the little guy’s insatiable. I invited him to come stay with me for a bit during spring break and he was eager to make himself right at home! I thought it would be fun to have him with me 24-7. On tap as it were! The moment I get home from work, he’s begging me for sex. He’s plainly thinking of very little else when I leave in the morning, because he’ll have a list of sexy, sleazy ideas!I took one morning off to sort out some papers. I told him I had to go to my study and that he wasn’t to distract me under any circumstance. Of course, as soon I started sifting through the spreadsheets, I heard the door opening. I looked up to see a red-faced Austin standing there, almost apologetically, in his sexy little blue T-shirt, almost like he was saying, “Please don’t be angry with me, but I’m horny…”I sighed, pretending to be annoyed, swivelling my chair round, then beckoned him over for a passionate kiss. I love it when he stands between my legs when I’m seated. We’re almost the same height! I love wrapping myself around him, knowing my size could overpower him if I chose to. Trust is such an important thing for us. We can push each other pretty far, but he has to know at all times that he’s safe and that I’ll look after him.He undid my belt pretty quickly. If I was going to stop to get off, I didn’t have time to waste! He wasn’t there to hang around, so the T-shirt came off and I started pulling at, and biting, his tight, twinkie nipples. It goes straight to his dick when I do that. He starts quivering and moaning. I’ve started using it as a short-hand which tells him I wanna fuck real soon.I got him naked pretty quick. I liked the fact that I was still suited and booted. I liked the power. I sucked his dick and, as I ran my hand over his tight little ass, I could feel the goosebumps all over his body. It’s so hot to have such a visceral effect on someone. And when it’s someone that young, you know you’re simultaneously changing their very perception of sex with every sensation.He undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt and played with my chest hair, his hot, rock hard dick pressing into my belly button as we continued to kiss. Pre-cum was pouring out of him and drawing patterns on my belly.I stood up and he knelt down to suck me off, gagging repeatedly on my giant dick as he worked hard to pleasure me. I don’t even know how he gets so much of my dick into his mouth, but tears of effort were rolling down his cheeks, so much that I had to keep telling him to be careful. It struck me, as I looked down at him, that his waist is considerably smaller than my thigh!I leaned back in my chair and let him sit down on me until my giant cock had vanished deep into his ass. He’s so thin that in certain positions, I can see the outline of my dick pushing against the inside of his stomach. Man, that feels good.He squatted on my lap, placing his feet on my knees. He rode me like an athlete while I guided him up and down, my hands around his waist, my cock spearing deep into him. Austin weighs next to nothing. I could happily have stayed like that for hours!He turned around to face me without my dick leaving his ass. He wrapped his legs around me and I got stuck right in. I kissed him while bouncing him up and down, getting progressively more aggressive, trying hard to avoid simply pumping him full of my cum. But you can’t keep the intensity of a fuck like that going for long and I could feel the spunk rising in my balls before it exploded into him!We sat still for some moments, my dick still inside Austin, while we tried to catch our breath. It had plainly been just as hair-raising for him. I pulled my cock out and the cum followed, gushing down the length of my shaft.But it wasn’t enough. That boy had me wrapped around his little finger. I sent him off to his room. I had to finish that paper work, but I knew I’d do it at twice the speed if I had the incentive of another fuck hovering over me…
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Workday Distraction - Austin - Chapter 21

The Boys of Pattaya Valley Center

Release Year: 1991
Studio: Exotic Productions
Cast: Wor Loom, Pong, Lon, Sawangban, Pun, Weezoot, Tony Warongdet, Biet, Bon
Genres: Story, All Asian Casting, Anal, Oral, Twinks, Classic
Heartened by hundreds of fan letters following his first experiment with Thai Erotica, The Boys of Pattaya is Oggi's ambitious, cum-drenched follow-up to Red Hot Beaux Thai. Boasting the biggest meat and largest cast of any Oggi Production, The Boys of Pattaya blends four breathtaking Eurasians, four full-blooded Thai, and five fevered reveries inspired by letters from Oggi's fans. Oggi's Quest for exotic leads to the beaches, temples, and pleasure palaces of Bangkok and Pattaya. Dreamlike and surreal, Oggi's unflinching camera probes the pulse-pounding escapades of his smooth, horse-hung heroes. A steamy soundtrack, innovative editing, and a provocative "you are there" tour of Pattaya nightlife firmly establish The Boys of Pattaya as a groundbreaking landmark in Thai male erotica.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:01
Video: 640x480, XviD, 878kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boys of Pattaya

Jerry Cabrera, Sebastian Hook & Jason Keys Threesome Fuck Yaounde

Studio: Gayhoopla
Nosy neighbor Jason Keys wanted to stop by and meet the new neighbors in town. Earlier in the week he saw two hot ass guys unloading boxes and furniture in the house as he was leaving to head to work. That weekend, he had some extra free time so walked on over to the house, only to spy through the window, and witness two hot guys fucking. Jason was loving it and was so turned on by what he was watching. After watching them fuck for over 20 minutes, Jason snuck away and headed home to wait for another time to ambush them. The following weekend, he stopped by again to ring their door bell. Jerry Cabrera answered the door and was very welcoming to Jason inviting his new neighbor in. Sebastian Hook was sitting on the couch as the two walked over introducing themselves. Jason had to confront them. So I was here last week and saw you all fucking. Jerry and Sebastian were shocked, but what shocked them more was when Jason asked if he could join the fun. None of these guys have ever had a 3-way and thought the idea with a new neighbor to experiment was hot! Something tells me these boys will meet again at the community potluck, maybe they will even meet a 4th neighbor to join the fun.
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 368.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerry Cabrera, Sebastian Hook & Jason Keys Threesome Fuck

A Few Fresh Men Nazlini

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Derek Cruise, Kirk Jensen, Philippe Simoneau, Ty Russell, Scott Baldwin, Peter Gregory, Rick Lawrence, Ken Atkins, BJ Slater, Jon Troy
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Threesomes, Classic
Derek Cruise is in charge of a radical college experiment, an all-male dorm, in order to cut down on the amount of college sex. Well, at least it cuts down on the heterosexual sex. When young-looking Richard J. Lawrence checks in, Derek just can't say "no" to his advances and ends up rimming his starburst and fucking him on his back. Freckle-faced Jon Troy goes down into the basement workshop to ask big-dicked BJ Slater to model for the "horse-sized dildo" he wants to make. BJ not only consents, but also opens his fly to release the giant within and slip it into Jon's mouth. Scott Baldwin and his buddies Ty Russell and Kirk Jensen drip saliva over each other's hairy balls and kiss each other's chest. In the shower, handsome Ken Atkins is approach by the French, blond and uncut Phillippe Simoneau and, while they speak in the language of love, fuck until Phillippe licks up his own cum. In the garage, Derek bares his shaved pits for cleft-chinned Peter Gregory as they screw on a motorcycle. Freshmen were never this hot before!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 931kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 568.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Few Fresh Men

Время генерации страницы 0.04377 секунды с 9 запросами