Old 09-12-2023, 01:19 PM   #881
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

European Holiday vol.2 Blitar

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Antonio Martin John Palmer Marcus Cruise Max McKay Patrick Sweetzer Peter Schwarz Shawn
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms
Falcon International presents five scenes ranging from bedroom to living room to kitchen and out by the pool.
1. Antonio Martin, Shawn White
Returning from a failed fishing trip, Antonio Martin and Shawn White enjoy a poolside fishing trip with high-tension rods and mouthwatering bait. Sucking and fucking their way to a big strike.
2. Peter Schwarz, John Palmer, Max McKay, Patrick Sweetzer
Relaxing with buddies Patrick Sweetzer and John Palmer, Max McKay fantasizes about a foursome with Peter Schwarz - the hot guy these studs cruised at the river. The orgy that follows is filled with fucking sucking and foreskin play.
3. Marcus Cruise, Shawn White
Shawn White and Marcus Cruise find nothing decent on TV and turn to more fleshy entertainment. Shawn starts off sucking Martin and Marcust gives his ass a good pounding before both studs lose their loads.
4. John Palmer, Patrick Sweetzer, Antonio Martin
John Palmer and Patrick Sweetzer whip up a sizzling dish of kitchen sex. Antonio Martin arrives adding his own sultry spices to a threeway of fucking and sucking on the counter.
5. Antonio Martin, John Palmer
Awakening on a bearskin rug, John Palmer and Antonio Martin start the day with devoted cock-play, sucking, and fucking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:16
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: European Holiday vol.2

Plenty Of Jizz In The Cum Parade! Orr

Genres: Big Dick ,In The Bedroom ,Uncut ,Cum Jerking Off
Video language: English
It might be the holiday season, but don't think we've forgotten about all of you! Just like years past, we've put together a compilation video of some of the hottest, stickiest cumshots we've caught on film recently. Facials, huge distance, massive loads, and guys cumming while they're fucked hard; this video has every money shot you could ask for!
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plenty Of Jizz In The Cum Parade!

Freshmen Shots Lower Salem

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Dolphin Entertainment
Cast: Alexander, Evgeniy T., Him, Jakub, Ludas, Martin, Nick, Tolik, Vlad, Zden
Genres: Barely Legal, Europeans, Facial Cumshots, Twinks , Russians
From the living room to the bedroom to the shower, ten of Dolphin Entertainment's hottest and horniest young collegiate guys steam up the screen in five scene that once again shows director Alex Clark at his best. Watch as one after another these freshmen guys shoot huge loads on each other
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:57
Video: 720x544, XviD, 985kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freshmen Shots

Alex Gets A Pounding From Casper Crouse

Genres: Riding ,Fucking ,Short Hair ,Shaved ,Bearded ,In The Bedroom
Video language: English
Hot little Alex loves all kinds of guys, but bisexual top boy Casper is definitely his type. The guys have great chemistry, kissing and groping, sucking those uncut cocks and tasting the precum leaking from each other. If you've seen Alex sucking dick before you know how greedy this gorgeous boy can be so expect some real deep head. Casper is loving it, he's soon ready to fill that hot little arse with his long and pink rod. Alex slides his pert butt down on his new buddy, his cheeks framed by the straps of his underwear while he rides. It's an impressive start to the hard action, but soon enough Casper is really taking over to pound that tight little arse, and Alex is loving it. The shower of semen the boy takes is impressive, they'll have you wishing you were there to add your own to the mess!
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Gets A Pounding From Casper

Schoolboy Fantasies vol.2 Nogal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Connor Maguire, Ian Levine, Brandon Wilde, Dirk Caber, J.D. Phoenix, Jesse Santana, Theo Ford
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Twinks, Muscles, Hairy, Big Dick, Daddies, Cross Generation, Jerking, Cum Shots, Rimming, Kissing, Masturbation, Safe Sex
Dirty schoolboys are back for more illicit encounters that will leave you as hot and bothered as they are. Connor Maguire counsels bullied young schoolmate Ian Levine in the privacy of their dorm room, while Brandon Wylde confronts his mom's gorgeous, boyfriend Theo Ford. Snotty prep school boy JD Phoenix is taught a les in manners by rough-around-the-edges Jesse Santana and then dreams of Dean of Students Dirk Caber making a late night visit to his bedroom. Written and directed by Nica Noelle.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:53
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolboy Fantasies vol.2

Billiard Balls: Finn Harper & Robin Matze 720p Naujoji Akmene

Cast: Finn Harper, Robin Matze
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Robin Matze might not be particularly skilled when it comes to playing billiards but he's certainly familiar with fleshier balls, as handsome young Finn Harper is about to find out in this new offering of hot and steamy BoyFun. The floppy-haired young man only takes a few practice shots before Finn arrives to play, giving the boy a very up-close lesson in how to handle his cue. Naturally, with such close contact their own meaty cues are soon getting stiff enough to smack some balls of their own and the boys head to the bedroom where Finn can give his new friend a lesson in more pleasurable pursuits. With cocks glistening and gooey with spit and precum the two swap their tasty lengths and Finn doesn't waste his opportunity to pop one in the pocket, taking up position behind young Robin and diving in with his bareback length. With a ride on the meaty member young Robin proves he isn't such a novice after all and after laying back to get some good ramming of his hole the two are just about ready to end their first match. Finn heads up to make a mess over the boy's cute face while Robin wanks out his explosive goo over his smooth body, finishing with a big splashing load pumping from Finn's gorgeous cock and decorating his lips.
Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 758.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billiard Balls: Finn Harper & Robin Matze 720p

The Professor, Tape 4: No Holding Back 1080p Statts Mills

Cast: Snow, Noah
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Ever since Noah started living with me, I’ve become fond of early mornings. By the time that I’m up, showered, and ready to head to work, Noah is still in his bedroom fast asleep. Interestingly enough, the boy never sets an alarm anymore. So then, by the time I’m ready to go and Noah needs to rise and get ready for school, he’s still in bed. It’s become routine these days for me to knock on his door and insist that he wake up and get going. If I’m being honest, though, I think I love this new routine of ours. I know I’m biased, but I do believe that Noah is the most adorable boy I’ve ever known, but he is especially cute when he sleeps. When I call his name to wake him, the boy makes the most alluring noises as he struggles against waking and stubbornly tries to go back to sleep. I always smile and gently insist that he resist the urge to fall back into sweet dreams. However, my verbal attempts never seem to do the trick, so I enter Noah’s room, sit on the bed next to him, and try to temperately shake him fully awake. The sweet-faced little scamp just moans, and protests—but honestly, the light moaning and sighing just end up turning me on. And I can see that my presence and touch turns him on, too. I see it by the sizable tent that always arises during our morning exchanges. Inevitably, the boy implores me to stay home from work and be with him. However, as much as I wish I could, missing work is not an option.
Duration: 31:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9622kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Professor, Tape 4: No Holding Back 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03744 секунды с 9 запросами