Old 09-11-2023, 12:56 PM   #876
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tape pt.1 Mr Houser & His Boy Cole - Boy Massage Hartsfield

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GayCest
I could hear Cole going through his things in the next room. In my mind that wasn't exactly the purpose of the Forbidden Boy Hotel, but the place was pretty big with multiple bedrooms. At least five people could have stayed at the bnb-style hotel without needing to share a bed. I suppose it makes sense — giving each couple a place to start from. If every man knew he had to share a bed with his boy, maybe they wouldn’t be so brave... When Cole started showing signs of his attraction, I was completely at a loss for words. I was flattered, but had no idea of what to do or say. I wanted to show him my love and to return the affection and attraction, but I didn’t have any sense of where to begin. Forbidden Boy seemed almost too perfect. A complete, guided experience on how to break through that wall. It was a chance to let go of my fear and give my boy what he needed most. When I got the confirmation email, I couldn’t believe I was going to go through with it! But there it was, in black and white on my screen; the dates where I would make love to my boy for the first time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tape pt.1 Mr Houser & His Boy Cole - Boy Massage

Fisting Skateboard: Helyo Karvalho & Rei Salmao 1080p Caney

Cast: Helyo Karvalho, Rei Salmao
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Helyo Karvalho and Rei Salmao are at the skate park spending some time and Salmao ends up falling and getting hurt, meanwhile, Helyo is worried about his friend and ends up having the surprise that he was just playing. They both go to Helyo's house, getting there, they go to the bedroom and Helyo suggests a massage to Salmao, as he is injured due to a fall on the skate park. While Helyo is doing the massage, the moment is heating up and Helyo's cock gets hard on his friend's back, making him surrender to temptation. Salmao is on doggystyle and Helyo makes a very yummy rimmimg on the ass of the nasty making him delirious with lust. But just a rimming isn't enough to soften the horniness of the two, so Helyo fucks Salmao's ass, making the nasty moan in pleasure feeling the hard fuck of Helyo's delicious cock fucking his yummy and hot ass. The fuck is getting more intense and pleasurable, so Helyo decides to stick his finger in Salmao's ass, leaving the nasty delirious with pleasure even more. However, one finger isn't enough to quench the fuck's thirst for sex, so Helyo puts his whole hand in his ass making his friend delirious with lust and pleasure.
Duration: 35:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6164kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Skateboard: Helyo Karvalho & Rei Salmao 1080p

Handsome Scott Just Finished His First Scene East Templeton

Genres: European ,In The Bedroom ,Interview ,Tattoos
Video language: English
Scott is a handsome stud from Holland who just arrived in the UK and got straight into his first flip fuck with Leo Ocean. Both of them had a great time, but who wouldn't with either of these guys!? We find out a lot about new arrival Scott, including his interesting take on being "gayflexible". He's been with a woman, but we think he definitely prefers cock. And speaking of cock, he's got a gorgeous dick to match his hot body and fuckable ass. Make sure you watch his debut duo for us after enjoying this interview!
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 368.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome Scott Just Finished His First Scene

Horny Dave Is Big All Over Stevensville

Genres: Big Dick ,Blond Hair ,Masturbation ,In The Bedroom
Dave has always been into cock, for as long as he can remember thinking about sex. The exclusive top is all about slamming a guy with his big uncut cock, and we can't help but notice he has size 16 feet to match that 8" uncut cock too. They say foot size is irrelevant, but we're not so sure! We get a great intro with Dave, but it's nothing compared to the wanking and cum load he delivers. He loves to fuck scallies and chavs, and I think we can hear the swish of trackie bottoms lining up outside right now!
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5143kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 825.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Dave Is Big All Over

Young And Cocky Twinks vol.2 Forestport

Release Year: 2009
Studio: DVS Men
Cast: Isaak, Ethan Moore, Parker Bennett, and more-
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Twinks, Cumshot, Sucking, Dildo
These young twinks are rushing home for a little after school action. Whether it's poolside, in the bedroom, or in Mom's kitchen these sweet looking bad boys are horny as hell and ready to play!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:36
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young And Cocky Twinks vol.2

Max Meets New Guy Ty London Schwieberdingen

Genres: Missionary ,Kissing ,In The Bedroom ,Uncut ,Oral Sex ,Masturbation ,Anal
We admit that when we first met Ty London his name made us think of Max London, but the choice to team them up for Ty's debut fuck was more about their chemistry and getting hottie Max back for more action. Ty loves plenty of foreplay, and his easygoing attitude led us to think it would be a steamy session with the two. It appears we were right, after kissing and groping their way through their introduction Ty is soon slurping that dick and getting his own big uncut cock gobbled by an equally greedy Max. Ty wasn't kidding when he said he loves foreplay. We're half way through when Max eases his pucker down on that dick and Ty quickly takes over, fucking him from behind and on his back, jabbing away at young Max's hole until the boys are laying back and jacking out their heavy cream. This is another one of those times where it seems likely they swapped numbers to meet up again!
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6504kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Meets New Guy Ty London

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savanna

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Johnny Hanson, Chase Hunter, Glenn McAllister, Cole Youngblood, Chad Conners, Kevin Dean, Todd Stevens, Steve O'Donnell, Adriano Marquez, Rob Stone, Marco Calles, Danny Sommers
Genres: Anal, Oral, Group Sex, Big Cocks, Rimming, Muscles, Masturbation
Falcon Superstars Johnny Han and Chase Hunter star in this hot cybersex story. Huge Kevin Dean gets wired into a hot fresh cast of young studs including Steve O'Donnell, Rob Stone & Todd Stevens. The hardware on these hot men are sure to burn up your circuits!
1. Johnny Han and Rob Stone chat online. Rob turns up the heat with his webcam - putting on a private show. He plays with himself for Johnny's pleasure ... stroking his thick cock, fingering his hole, slapping his cock against the desk. Johnny sits back, tweaking his nipples and enjoying every stiff moment until Rob finally sprays his load all over the screen and signs off.
2. Smooth, muscled Chad Connors can not wait to get a taste of Chase Hunter's hot, stiff cock. Chad dutifully throats Chase's prick ... taking it deep into his throat. Spurred by desire, Chad begs Chase to fuck his hungry hole. Chase eagerlyplies, slamming Chad's ass y while Chad begs for more. As the heat of the rhythm rises higher, both men surrender to orgasm and shoot their hot sticky loads.
3. Glenn McAllister, Todd Stevens, Devin Dean, Cole Youngblood and Marco Calles enjoy some quality man-to-man time within the shadowy confines of a sex club. These hugely hung muscle-studs get down and dirty ... .throating stiff cocks, stroking each other, teasing assholes, and enjoying every inch of their hardbodied masculine forms. The gathering evolves into a gangbang as gagged Marco submits to his fellows' stiff straining cocks. One by one the studs fill Marco's hole and send forth a veritable fountain of mouth-watering manjuice before they are fully satisfied.
4. Jockstrapped Steve O'Donnell is primed for some heavy-duty assplay with Adriano Marquez. The young blond buck relaxes Adriano's hole with his tongue, spreads it with his fingers, then pounds on in with his stiff demanding meat. But Adriano wants more, and Steve can not wait to oblige, inserting a variety of toys which push Adriano over the edge of orgasm and into hot sticky satisfaction. Watching Adriano spill his load sends Chris into his own hefty orgasm.
5. Danny Somers and Johnny Han lock eyes and immediately get down to business. Danny drops to his knees, eagerly throating Johnny's huge stiff cock. The men retire to Johnny's bedroom and their manly play continues. While Danny sucks his cock, Johnny fingers his smooth white ass, relaxing him and opening him up. Johnny fills Danny's hole, slamming his ass relentlessly until both men unleash their white-hot satisfaction.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 689.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Download

Время генерации страницы 0.03102 секунды с 9 запросами