Old 09-10-2023, 12:19 PM   #1030
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marco Reed and Rusty Taylor Weleetka

Genres: Bareback ,Uncut ,Uniform ,Blowjob
Video language: English
Marco and Rusty are training in Muay Thai which is by far one of the toughest sports. Their constant close contact during training has got them so horny that they can hardly wait to pull down each other's shorts and start sucking on each other's cocks. Their toned torsos are tanned and tight as they rub their cocks together. Marco then starts to fuck Rusty with his bare cock - pulling his cheeks apart and pounding his hole like he would the punching bag. Rusty moans in pleasure - his well defined abs making his fucking a true joy to behold.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2178kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marco Reed and Rusty Taylor

Nailed & Screwed Magdalena

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Tristan Jaxx, David Taylor, RJ Danvers, Junior Stellano, Luke Cassidy, Tristan Phoenix, Cole Streets, Colton Steele
Genres: Hunks, Tatoo, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Anal, Oral, Group
In the great tradition of dark and dirty Raging Stallion movies, Nailed & Screwed hits the mark with the hottest cast of the year. In the dusty depths of a basement workshop, Raging Stallion's finest find a few moments to bang and screw out their sexual frustrations. Testosterone drips like sweat as the blue collar buds dispel any notion of the stereotypical working class straight dude. RJ Danvers is lost in his work, trying to a stubborn screw into its hole. As David Taylor approaches in a boss's uniform, RJ refocuses on more important issues at hand. David raises his voice and browbeats his furry co-worker, but RJ can't argue back because his mouth is full of dick. RJ works David's fat dick from head to balls, stroking the shaft and slurpin 'on the fat head. David is a big muscle man - broad and built with amazing blue eyes. He watches as buff and hairy works dick down his throat. RJ lies back and lets David have a turn. David sucks dick eagerly before giving a ride. RJ sits down on David's fat dick and the camera catches every inch as it's swallowed by s gaping hole. After bouncing up and down with dick in his ass, lies back and lets David take control, fucking him on his back and on his stomach before both men explode cum. Luke Cassidy is a boyish looking man with a nice, tight, white, smooth body. And he's got an attitude. He meets up with Tristan Phoenix and the two get down amongst the dirt and dust. Tristan goes down first, freeing Luke's cock from his pants and working it up to a full, vein-popping erection. Tristan works Luke's dick with his tongue and throat before Luke takes a turn. Tristan sits back as Luke worships the fat rod between Tristan's legs. Luke's ass is next up for inspection and Tristan uses his tongue to take a taste. Luke's tight, hairy hole is licked and fingered before Tristan suits up and shoves his dick in. Tristan tops enthusiastically, his cock into Luke's pulsing hole. These boys love to fuck and Tristan wants a turn with dick up his ass. Luke bends him over and fucks him. Luke bangs away before sitting and letting Tristan ride it. The fucking builds and builds until both boys cover each other in cum. Tristan Jaxx and Cole Streets are not too interested in work. Instead, their interest turns to their hot little co-worker Colton Steele. Before he knows it, Colton is on the table being stripped and sucked and fed dick. Tristan Jaxx's big, beautiful, uncut cock is a treat for Colton, who is simultaneously getting sucked on by Cole. With all three dicks out and rock hard, the oral action switches around and soon each man takes a turn looking up at two big dicks above them. Any man would be satisfied in a room with these three. But the real action starts after some nice ass eating. Colton offers his ass up to both Cole and Tristan. Colton straddles Tristan first, filling up with dick as he sits down on it. After a ride on Tristan's cock, he lifts himself off and onto Cole's waiting dick. Colton is the ultimate bottom and he can't get enough. He jumps back and forth as his lazy tops wait with hard-ons for his turn up his ass. Colton moves from one dick to another before each man blows a load. The scene ends with drips of cum. Junior is a stunning man, built from head to toe with muscle and tattoos. His hairy chest and huge arms bulge as he escapes work with an afternoon jerk-off. As he works his dick, enters and is quickly transformed from co-worker to cocksucker, working Junior's dick past his lips. RJ takes his time swallowing dick, first working on Junior's balls and then back to the massive rod. Junior has a taste for dick too and he works down s hairy chest to his cock before taking the whole thing in his mouth. With rock hard, Junior lays him back for a chance at his ass, licking his lips before diving in and warming up s hole with his tongue. But the real show starts after the condom goes on. Junior fucks like a champ. RJ whines and whimpers like a good bottom as Junior pounds away. Junior fucks on his back and then on his knees before pushing him up against a ladder for a final round. With Junior's dick in his ass, shoots and hits the floor before Junior pulls out and explodes all over s ass.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:52
Video: 768x432, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 932.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nailed & Screwed

College Dropouts Cusseta

Release Year: 2016
Studio: College Hazing , Staxus
Cast: Jaro Stone, Roman Black, Mickey Rush, Will SImon, Martin Muse, Tony Conrad
Genres: Bareback , Big Cocks , European , Young Studs , Twinks , Uniform , Uncut , Rimming , Dark Haired , Fuck and Suck
They should be studying hard and trying to make the most of their education, but it’s hard to put an old head on young shoulders – especially when the lads in question only have cock on their minds! Indeed, any thought of stretching the old grey matter is forever eclipsed by the idea of stretching tight, hungry arse. So get ready to enrol with Jaro Stone, Mickey Rush, Tony Conrad and hot new pupil, Roman Black, for the Baccalaureate - a top-notch qualification of achingly stiff cock action, topped off with oodles of hot spunk!
Duration: 1:44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3206kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Dropouts

Patrik Janovic and Miro Gaspar Landen

Genres: Blowjob ,Uniform ,Rimming ,Bareback
Patrik and Miro are making out in Miro's bedroom. The two boys have been hot for each other for a while and now the pent up sexual tension explodes into an afternoon fuck. Miro feeds on Patrik's fine cock and then feels the raw pole in his tight ass. Miro licks Patrik's ass and then sucks his cock dry.
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2150kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patrik Janovic and Miro Gaspar

The Pledge - Scout Ethan - Pt 2 Wall

Genres: Fingering ,CMNM ,Deep Throat ,Facial
Entering a troop as a new Scoutmaster can be a little intimidating, but I feel like I’ve settled in pretty well. The fellow leaders have been really welcoming. The scouts, too! And so well-behaved.I knew I’d made the right move as soon as I attended my first outing. It’s not just that this new bunch are polite and eager, they’re distractingly hot as well!I guess, if ...I guess, if I’m being honest, I’ve always found younger men sexy. What can I say? I’m a sucker for uncontrolled, raging hormones! I try hard not to act on the impulses, but occasionally a boy crosses my path who becomes utterly impossible to ignore.This was the case with young Ethan. I could tell from the moment I set eyes on him that he was promising. He’d shoot me these wanton, lingering looks which grew with intensity and eventually became utterly distracting. And when we were put together in a tent overnight , I knew the moment had come to move things to the next level…Since then, Ethan has shown to be a great (and discrete) Scout). I knew he’d be right for Elite Scouts, so I asked him into the Scoutmasters’ office for him to take his pledge.I sat him down at the table in the main office. I subtly locked the door. Ethan looked so cute sitting there in his uniform. My dick was instantly throbbing uncontrollably in my pants as it started sending somewhat desperate orders to my brain!I stood Ethan up to start his pledge. There’s something inherently erotic about placing an Elite Scout pin on a boy’s uniform. It’s a life-changing moment for him as he’s entering a world of adventure and excitement, but it’s also the moment when a boy begins his transition into real manhood.With Ethan, the moment felt particularly loaded. It was full of lingering looks and subtle touches which became increasingly sexualized. Despite our history, we tried our best to maintain the decorum and ceremony that the moment required. But it didn’t last long.I guess the tipping point happened when my hand drifted to his crotch. The boy was hard-as-a-rock down there, and as I ran my hand over the impressive bulge, he started moaning quietly.Before I had the chance to properly congratulate Ethan on becoming an Elite Scout, we were kissing. His lips were rosy red and surprisingly cold. His clothes had clearly been recently laundered and his skin smelt and tasted clean and fresh. He was a great kisser. Better than our night in the tent! Perhaps he’d practiced with the other boys.I started to undress him, knowing I shouldn’t have been doing what I was doing, but fuelled by the absolute taboo of the situation. With every second, I wanted him more…He was soon entirely naked, save for his hat and neckerchief. There was something exciting about being fully clothed in my uniform while he was naked. I felt unbelievably powerful, somehow. This entire encounter was mine to shape. Ethan himself was mine to shape. I could tell we both wanted to go further, and we would have another moment of passion…I dropped to my knees and started sucking on his giant, curved cock. I wanted him to feel sensations he’d never felt before, so I pulled out every trick in the bag until he was gasping and shaking with pleasure.I got him to climb up onto the table and present himself to me like a thoroughbred horse at a country show! At that stage, I started to undress myself.I moved around the table and gave his tight hole a good seeing to with my hungry tongue. He moaned excitedly. As I undid my pants and pulled out my throbbing dick, I wondered if anyone else had been inside him! A boy like this is certainly special, and I could hardly contain myself as I got closer and closer to cumming…
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pledge - Scout Ethan - Pt 2

Temptation On The vol.2 Code Of Conduct Nagua

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Diamond Pictures
Cast: David Moretti, Gastone Pierce, Raul Mathews, Jack Laurel, Sam Chamberlain, Clay Robson, Carlos Baxter, Shane Rage, Fred Goldsmith, Adriano Lazzari, Renato Bellagio, Chris Hill, Lucio Maverick, Randy Jones, Tim Brensen, Jean-Paul Valens
Genres: Plot Based, Muscle Men, Uniforms, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Orgy Scene
Put your hands behind your hips, and get down on all fours! This is the police, and we're cumming in. In your ass that is. The sexiest law-men in the world are all on one and they like to relax after a long shift of fighting crime as much as the next guy by plowing each other's tight assholes, and sucking the justice right out of one another!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 244kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temptation On The vol.2 Code Of Conduct

Cameron - Blowjob San Vicente

Studio: Militaryclassified
Today Im introducing a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up! Cameron is a straight laced, conservative, Seabee. Yep the Navy makes um that way! Cameron was no different and when I caught his ad on craigslist hunting for gash, I knew I had to respond to him and see if he might be kinky enough and money hungry enough to let me suck his straight Navy cock! Guess what.... he did and I caught it all on tape! Check it out!
When Cameron arrived at my studios I was very impressed because he arrived in uniform and ready for action. He looked hot in his blue cammies and I could tell that today was going to be very revealing for this Navy bloke! He was very quiet and reserved. We filled out all the paperwork and before long we were talking about what were going to do on tape today and he was very cooperative.
Once we got past the particulars, we made our way to my sex lair bedroom and began shooting todays scene... killer blow job! This blow job was really no different that most blow job scenes I shoot and Cameron had no problems getting rock hard right away and I told myself this is going to be good! What I wasnt counting on was his resistance and resilience actually from making himself not cum. This usually equals a straight guy who jacks off constantly. What a surprise..
Cameron had a fat cock! I mean this sucker was thick and juicy and I could tell that his cock was very hungry because it was looking at me from its one eye and motioning me to cum over and start sucking and thats exactly what I did! It didnt take long before Cameron was sporting a rock hard 6 inch cut cock and it was a beauty! The right amount of bush that literally makes his cock look like a flower in a bush of grass.
I wasted no time going down on this boy and he complimented me by giving me a cock so hard that I could bounce it off his stomach and it would flip back down! It was hot! I think Cameron must have jacked off or had sex just before because I usually dont beat a cock this long and this guy could take a pounding! In the end Cameron had to blow his own load and he jacked himself of to a nice size load that made me rush to him so that I could savor the last moments of his relief! It was hot!
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 212.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron - Blowjob

Время генерации страницы 0.13855 секунды с 9 запросами