View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 12:44 PM   #870
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Menoboy - A Package Delivery Man Screwed Me Banner

Jordan Negue, home delivery man fucks Elias Roy without a condom, directly in the bedroom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Menoboy - A Package Delivery Man Screwed Me

Jay Really Needs That Cock In His Arse Ellenburg Depot

Genres: Kissing ,Anal ,Trimmed ,Fucking
Video language: English
When I was arranging Jay's solo shoot, he asked if we could plan a duo shoot for the following day as well. Now, this isn't the norm - usually I like to see how the solo turns out before agreeing to pair up the guys with each other. But Jay had a 5 hour train journey each way and I figured with his fit body and fine looks, he'd be popular! So I contacted a few of the guys and by pure chance, Dave had already booked the day in question off work. This had to be fate, destiny, whatever... and when he saw Jay's application pics he was well up for it . And the story gets even better. When Jay arrived, I asked if he had checked out the site to see who'd he be working with, and to my surprise, he hadn't, saying "I trust your intuition ". So I sat him down at the PC and asked him to have a look around the site and when he came to Dave's profile, he stopped and said "he's hot!" And when I told him that was who he'd be working with, boy did a big smile cross right across his face . Dave arrived later that evening and the two of them were instantly attracted to each other. So much so that I had to make sure they slept in separate bedrooms to make sure things were kept on ice until I was ready to film the action! And this one sure is hot... kissing, sucking, 69's, rimming and some pretty hot ass fucking... ending with Jay cumming while being fucked hard and Dave unloading on Jay's back. Enjoy!
Duration: 22:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 248.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Really Needs That Cock In His Arse

Chase Reynolds & Dominic Belko Feeding Hills

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Cum Getting Fucked ,Masturbation ,Huge Load ,Short Hair
Chase Reynolds is new to the site, but we knew we wanted to break him in with some real hardcore butt fucking action. And who better to deliver that than hunky muscled stud Dominic Belko'! The guys share plenty of cock sucking, but we can see Chase is eager to get that long cock inside him. It's a great fuck with Dominic delivering a solid butt humping for his new friend, and ending in so much cum gushing out!
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6514kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase Reynolds & Dominic Belko

Fucked Hard In His Hairy Hole Haughton

Genres: Short Hair ,In The Bedroom ,69 ,Missionary ,Oral Sex ,Uncut ,Fucking
I hope you're prepared for one of the hottest muscle fucks you're gonna see this year, I ain't kidding. Alexander has just arrived, a gorgeous and ripped young stud with a bulging uncut cock and all the skill needed to show a man like Gabriel a good time. The chemistry is instant, but how could it not be with two such hunks kissing and desperate to fuck? Alexander is the first to get a taste, slurping on hairy hunk Gabriel's delicious dick and clearly loving it. He's soon returning the favor and once again showing his love of foreskin with some head slurping action, spitting on that meat and bobbing up and down with greed. The moment he shows he's ready for that fuckstick in his arse he's kneeling and Alexander is sliding in, taking it slow at first because Gabriel is pretty tight, but once he's in there a total beast emerges! With spanks and grunts he rams his cock in and out of Gabriel, grabbing the guy by the shoulder and riding him with the kind of energy you'd expect from a muscle man twice his size! Gabriel is loving it, especially when he's flipped onto his back and pummeled by the younger man, Alexander's body working overtime with every muscle bulging as he furiously fucks his new friend. Gabriel spurts some cum, but he's not done yet, continuing to jack his meat until a bigger torrent of semen splashes out over his furry abs. The moment he does Alexander is ready to pull out and join in, barely taking aim in time as his load spews from his hooded dick over Gabriel's cummy cock and wet hand. Phew, if you didn't shoot off watching this you need to go back to the start and watch it again!
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6849kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Hard In His Hairy Hole

Hard To Resist Alverton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Genres: oral, anal, group, big dick, bareback
A handsome face and a toned, muscular body is Hard To Resist at the best of times, but when that fit, young guy has a dick to die for, abstinence is not an option! In the bedroom, in the sauna and even in the Jacuzzi, resistance is futile as pheromones are released and lustful thoughts burrow to the forefront of your mind. These guys give in to their passion as they stroke, caress and kiss each other, taking their time to enjoy the contours of each other before a fat dick is consumed and feasted upon. Flip flop cock sucking is only the prelude to a balls-deep fucking that everyone wants and whether it’s just two guys alone or four fuck-buddies getting down and dirty with each other, the result is the same – exhausting satisfaction and a shed-load of spunk being spilled! Twelve guys in scenes of 100% bare and raw action that you can’t afford to miss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:49
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard To Resist

Two Gorgeous Horny Lads! Mountainhome

Genres: Cum Getting Fucked ,Trimmed ,In The Bedroom ,British
Stephan and Jack have some real chemistry, they're a hot pair of young studs with some clear contrasts, but one thing they have in common is their love of cock! Sucking each other has tanned Jack ready to give up his perfect ass for Stephan to slide into, with some great positions leading to the final result, and that's of course a messy one with Jack unloading all over himself and Stephan pulling out to add to the mess with a HUGE facial!
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Gorgeous Horny Lads!

SketchySex The Noisy Cumdumps Ashrafieh

Sketchy Sex began a decade ago, in 2013. Its homemade style of filming made it seem like it was a real house full of sluts having fun. Things changed over time.
By 2017, the house had turned grey, the staircase had gone and the bedroom was now downstairs where the kitchen once was. The number of boys living there had doubled. The number of cumshots had tripled. And the moaning had got louder. This midway period might well have been the golden years for wank fodder.
To celebrate the anniversary, this compilation includes some of the best releases from the noisy cumpdumps of 2017. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:40:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6663kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SketchySex The Noisy Cumdumps

Время генерации страницы 0.01923 секунды с 9 запросами