View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 11:07 AM   #35
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Ella Kross - Balls Crushed

Joined by the leggy young Tessa Ray, we make this stupid jerk spread hislegs and take turns kicking him directly in the crotch. He buckles in painas we bash his balls in, circling him like sharks as we laugh and continuerandomly kicking him. "Take off your clothes!" I bark and this patheticmoron wastes no time doing as told. We decide he might be able to handlethe abuse to his delicate balls a bit better if he can see Tessa`s tits,so I lift her shirt to give him a show and we resume delivering painfulblows to his crotch. Despite the agony, the pervert still manages to get ahard-on thanks to Tessa`s perky, young breasts. Over and over again weconfuse his senses by brutally kicking his balls and pausing long enoughto gently rub his cock. He doesn`t know whether to cry or cum as Tessateases him with her tight body in between bashing his balls in. When hefalls to the floor naked and in pain, Tessa and I trample him by walkingall over him with our bare feet while he cries in agony like a littlegirl. He can cry all he wants but we`re nowhere near finished with him!

Filesize: 600 MB
Duration: 00:12:34
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 6500 Kbps
Audio: WMA, WMA , 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, , 128 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

crushed.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08152 секунды с 9 запросами