Old 09-03-2023, 12:41 PM   #1641
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Down and Dirty Peever

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
Five scenes of strutting stallions getting Down And Dirty with each other. Watch these horny, smooth Europeans dive into some blistering hot action as they worship each other’s pork pipe and pinched holes. It’s more than just a sofa sex-fest as they get their face in the groove and give asses a deep tweaking and a boner a thorough spit-lubing. Squat fucks, threesomes, interracial and toys all play a part in this montage of awesome anal devourment!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Down and Dirty

Luke And Nathan Tobaru

Studio: Treasure Island
The guys in this interracial fuck scene are so hot n horny for each other, the action gets started before the cameras can roll. It hurts so bad. I love it, Luke declares as Nathan pounds his ass mercilessly. Then the versatile dudes flip-flop, with Nathan impaling himself on Lukes fat cock and going for a ride. Luke then pushes him onto his back for a little foot worship and toe sucking--all the while continuing to plunge in and out of Nathans hole, making Nathans eyes roll back in . Nathan returns the favor, facefucking Luke before turning him over to plunder Lukes ass with his meat sword, eventually filling his sweet hole to overflowing with spooge.
Duration: 12:27
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1335kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke And Nathan

Sergio, Marcus P and Gabriel Yavne

Genres: Rimming ,Amateur ,Smooth ,Interracial
Here's yet another great live show that I did in Rio two summers ago. I had to reedit it down from the one-hour live show original, which means I've provided all the top highlights of that amazing show. I'd love your feedback on the reedit. Let me know if you like.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1644kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 208.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sergio, Marcus P and Gabriel

Breed My White Ass Mc Gee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Nick Jones, Freddie Resik, Robert Axel, Gianni Luca, Karsin Knightly, Danny, Mark, Antonio Biaggi, Jake Cruz, Graham
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Blacks, Interracial, Raw
Breed My White Ass is all interracial couples – all black and Latin tops on white bottoms, to be exact – in full-on breeding action as each fucker unloads in his bottom’s ass, sometimes felching some out to share, sometimes pushing it in deeper.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:51
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed My White Ass

Champ's Fuck Doll Merry Point

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MachoFucker
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunk, Twink, Black, Asian, Bareback, Huge Dick, Interracial
Watch the Champ having his way with Asian sex-doll Lee. The petite slut-boy turned him on so much that he pumped his semen twice into Lee`s butt.
Duration: 12:52
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1876kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Champ's Fuck Doll

Fernando Fuck Ralph Jacson Bare Warfield

Genres: Muscle ,Latin ,Interracial ,Amateur
Ralph Jacson was kind of intimidated by Fernando when he first met him. It's not surprising - his big thick cock is one of the thickest ones I ever shot for Bang Bang Boys. Ralph swallows the whole thing with some gentle persuasion from Fernando - extra spit to help to ease it down. When he gets that monster cock in his ass his expression flips constantly from pleasure to pain - but you know what they say - no pain no gain!
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 328.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fernando Fuck Ralph Jacson Bare

This Will Hurt, Scene 1 Oshawa

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Element Eclipse, Ramon Steele
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Interracial, Jockstraps, Piercing, Sounding
Ramon Steele stuffs steel rods down Element Eclipse's slit as this dungeon scene opens and the fucking Element's urethra gets by the ribbed rod is just a teaser of things to come. The muscular and cut top, Steele, has the big-dicked Element fettered to chains and begging to be tortured before running a single zipper up his leg and along one side of the bottoms' torso then back down the other. We know the screams are real when the zipper is finally removed with one swift pull. But Element's torture is just beginning... elastrator bands are used around the base shaft of Element's cock before Steele pounds the bottom's ass with his own massive meat first from behind and then with Element on his back, Steele fucks the load out of the pain pig before busting his own load.
Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Will Hurt, Scene 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03840 секунды с 9 запросами