Old 09-03-2023, 12:36 PM   #1005
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MA016-Burning Cocks-movie-H264 Kaneville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Macho Mayhem
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
From the sharp dressed military men to the rough and ready dungeon fuckers in a harness, Macho Mayhem disc has it all, and a lot more. There is no shortage of passion and passivity in this movie,
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:42:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MA016-Burning Cocks-movie-H264

MilitaryClassified Lance3 Beausejour

Studio: MilitaryClassified
Lance has returned and he's hard up for money again and guess who he ends up calling? Yep! Good ole Rob. Today I've taken advantage of his needs and negotiated another fuck session with me as the victim and this time Lance takes charge of the situation and shows me just how hard a straight Marine can fuck! I also got some extra bonus footage of Lance just being himself! Check this out one because I know you guys will love Lance's return to the militaryclassified cameras!
Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 251.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Lance3

Super Natural Solano

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hammer Entertainment , SimpleXX
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Threesome, Twinks, Military, Uniforms, Anal / Oral Sex
These guys can't get enough!! Young lads go for each other hungrily, sucking dick, rimming asses, fucking one hundred percent bareback. Ten hot young studs with their big, uncut cocks ready for one hundred percent outdoor sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Natural

Loaded Guns Ramygala

Release Year: 1999
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Sean, Grand, Roman, Eddie, Roberto, David, Pelle, Sgt. Pepper, Roland, Tommy
Genres: Uniform, Group, Anal, Oral, Rimming, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Twinks
Sweden enters the gay triple X-rated arena with this load-popping production that delivers the young men and sex, but in a film that might remind some of "not-quite-on-par-with-Cadinot."
The setting is a rural military camp house where a group of young, cute and rigid-dicked cadets spend their time fucking and sucking. The soldiers are fresh-faced, smooth-chested, massively "hooded" twinks all of whom seem really into the action (never once do we see a flaccid dick!) The sex is spirited with the highlight being several scenes in which cum-splattering facials are inflicted, and the boys eagerly gobble up a dick immediately "post shoot" (their teeth never looked whiter).
Production values are nothing to write home about, the acting is terrible and the sound almost unintelligible but the ten studlings (most with gorgeous faces and luscious bods) are well worth the price! One great surprise occurs when the one "geek" in the bunch pulls out his huge, fat, uncut tool; who's calling who a geek now?
Duration: 1:48:40
Video: 500x400, DivX 4, 825kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 714.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loaded Guns

Tower Watch Harbor City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Domenic, Kaden Saylor, Nick Tower, Tanner (m)
Genres: muscle body, swimmer body, tattoo, military, oral, anal, cumshots
All three of its scenes star that stunning mountain of a man, Nick Tower. In a duo with Kaden, Nick takes a dildo up his ass for the first time, and then in a three-way with Domenic and Tanner, Nick bottoms for the first time. All you fans of Nick will be especially excited by the third scene. It's a long erotic sequence of Nick dancing and stripping for us that is exclusively available on this movie!
Duration: 1:58:34
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1665kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tower Watch

Brock Longreach

Studio: Military Classified
Brock is a new recruit to the militaryclassified line up and this tall, lean and muscular straight stud is here today because of an offer I made to him online that he couldnt refuse. Its incredible how a simple conversation accompanied by big amounts of cash can lure a straight guy into a situation he would have never been in had he not met me. Watch as Brock receives a blow job from a guy for the first time and the reactions are priceless!
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brock

Steklar Vol. 4 - Anal Oyoko

Studio: Military Classified
Guess whos back? Steklar has returned and the tall, lean, muscular stud has returned because hes in a financial predicament that he needs assistance with and of course he thought of Rob! Today Steklar has returned to hit it once again and Rob has taken him into the garage for a dirty fuck! Watch as Steklar makes loud noises as his hips bang some brown ass and the rest is as they say.... is History! Check out this Steklar scene!
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 237.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steklar Vol. 4 - Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.12317 секунды с 9 запросами