View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 05:31 AM   #350
LCF

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

LCF Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Rev01ut!0n 1s My B0yfr!end

The Rev01ut!0n 1s My B0yfr!end

Bisexual, Gay - Big Dicks, Ass Licking, Ass Play, Solo, Maturbation, Anal, Oral, All Sex

Susanne Sachsse, Daniel Batscher, Andreas Rupprecht, Dean Monroe, Anton Dickson, Daniel Fettig, Ulrike Schirm, Sherry Vine

Combining powerful flashing political messages with scenes of graphic sex, provocative filmmaker Bruce LaBruce has done it again -- he's actually shocked us. Raspberry Reich is the story of a "radical chic" German terrorist group modeled on the Baader-Meinhoff gang from the '70s. This group is led by the charismatically bitchy Gudrun who feels that for the revolution to be genuine; all men must have sex with other men (Hurray to Gudrun, maybe she'll run for President.) Gudrun is always spouting some slogan or other, including "Heterosexuality is the Opiate of the Masses." The group organizes to kidnap the gay son of a wealthy industrialist by snatching him as he walks home one day. Unknown to the group at large, is that one of their own, Clyde, already has carnal knowledge of this tasty rich boy and that his dad has disowned him for being gay.

2003 - DVDRip - Avi (Xvid) - 1.22 Gb - 1:27:28

Download:

Gigapeta.com

Depositfiles.com

Hitfile.net

Keep2Share.cc
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03438 секунды с 9 запросами