LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Open Wide Drumright

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Next Door Studios
Cast: Cody Cummings, Mason Star, Tyler Ford, Wolfie Blue
Genres: Oral Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Big Dicks, Glory Holes, Masturbation Solo, Straight Men, Tattoos
There's a new Sheriff in town, and his name is Cody Cummings. He's been riding all day through the Wild West, and now he's settled in for sundown in Open Wide. Now Cody can sling a six-shooter with the best of them, but truth be told, he's really much more fond of using the pistol in his pants. Watch as he unwinds from the long hard day, before letting off his rifle in a massive explosion.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:05
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1466kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Wide

Jean and Enzo North Java

Genres: Big Dick ,Gloryhole ,Cum Shot ,Blowjob
Video language: English
Jean Franco peers through the dimly lit gloryhole, eyeing Enzo’s white shirt and bulging tights. His mouth waters for what they hold, desperate to feel a thick piece of man meat filling his mouth! Jean knows there’s an eager cocksucker on the other side, just begging to service his cock. He pulls out his shaft, presenting it to the hole, feeling Jean’s lips quickly wrap around it. He can’t see who it is who is swallowing him down, but he loves how his smooth, wet mouth massages his swollen member. Enzo pumps his hips up against the wall, feeling his cock drive deeper in Jean’s face. Jean can only hold back his desire for so long before crossing the wall to join his hunky, bronze, muscle master. Enzo bends his bottom over, drilling his insides with his massive shaft, releasing the sexual energy that Jean’s mouth worked up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2067kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 300.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean and Enzo

Im Gonna Get This Mofo Verona Beach

Studio: Unglory Hole
The revenge updates just keep coming! Im starting to think Johnny doesnt have a lot of people on his good side. Mitch was a buddy of his, until he decided to start fucking his ex-girlfriend. Mitch broke one of the cardinal bro rules. His punishment...the UngloryHole!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 270.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Im Gonna Get This Mofo

CadeMaddox With SoCal Swallower Cucumber

Studio: CadeMaddox
Hey everyone, this hot Gloryhole video was two loads of fun! It's rare that anyone gets two loads out of me, but SoCal Swallower has some incredible skills. Too bad I didn't get to see him push that cum out of his pretty pussy, but that's OK! Sorry to say you won't get a solo for the month of August but I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.
Duration: 47:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CadeMaddox With SoCal Swallower

Patrick & Vander GhOle Raw Buzzards Bay

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Nuscules, Duet, Oral, Anal, Masturabtion, Cumshots, Glory Hole
I Love doing these Glory Hole videos where the guys don't just blow each other! Even better, two eager gay guys who are way into a little dirty action. The Piss version available sometime, somewhere, but removed because of CCBill anti-pee on people policy..sorry! I think I have enough to do another drive or even a DVD now!
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patrick & Vander GhOle Raw

Gay- Meeting at the glory hole (Maxence, Roman Tik, Wicked) - 720p Hd Rarotonga

Roman and Wicked told Maxence to meet them at the glory holes of a sex club. Maxence, who’s also well hung, suck them hard before getting plowed, including with a double.
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay- Meeting at the glory hole (Maxence, Roman Tik, Wicked) - 720p Hd

Kameron Frost and Kevin Archer and Boy Wauwatosa

Genres: Breeding ,Blowjob ,Threeway ,Bareback
Kameron had been waiting all day to get to the bathhouse. He loves getting his dick sucked, and the glory hole room is the perfect place for guys like him. It took forever for the workday to end, but when he was done he just had to take care of the ache in his pants!Heading straight for the glory hole area, he’s a little surprised to see someone is already in there. Kevin is wearing just a towel and has the same goal as Kameron. Good thing there’s more than one glory hole there!Through the hole, ...Through the hole, Kameron and Kevin can see one of their favorite cocksuckers is on his knees on the other side. No name for the deep-throater in a mask; everyone just calls him Boy.Kameron sticks his rock-hard uncut cock through the hole - Boy loves sucking and is very good at what he does! Kevin sticks his veiny dick through as well. Smorgasbord for schlong suckers! Boy uses his hands to keep the one hard while he sucks on the other through the glory holes.Kameron loves the sexy attention but has bigger plans for Boy. Lining his big dick up with Boy’s hole, he plunges deep and starts pounding. This is what he’s been waiting all day for! Kevin isn’t going to skip out on further throat action and slips his cock back into Boy’s mouth. Kameron’s pumps set the rhythm for this intense spit-roasting. Boy’s getting dick from both ends and loving it!Kevin wants to take a turn at that hot hole so Kameron steps off and watches as Kevin spins Boy onto his back and slides into the well-used hole. Kameron’s got a little voyeur in him and this is better than he imagined! Kevin knows he’s being watched and that makes him fuck even harder! Boy is in bottom heaven and Kevin is hitting all the right spots!
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kameron Frost and Kevin Archer and Boy

Время генерации страницы 0.04739 секунды с 9 запросами