View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 08:24 PM   #1095
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Ezada Sinn Forced to admit his love for cock

Mistress Ezada Sinn Forced to admit his love for cock

Genre: Dildo, Big Cock, Strap On, Ass Worship, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Strap On Fucking, Big Dildo, Anal Play, Dildo, Pegging, Strapon Fucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon Worship, Strapon Fuck, Strapon In Mouth, Ass Fuck, Ass Worship
Actress name:
Restrained on his back, with his feet up, legs spread wide, My slave is in a proper slut position. And, as much as he denies it, I know that he loves cocks, and I am going to make him admit that. How? By shoving a big black cock down his mouth, and then up his ass until he confesses. I know hes a regular slut for cocks, I can see his little dicklet getting hard in its chastity cage as soon as My big black cock touches his lips. Some nipple pinching with My long sharp stiletto nails will accelerate the process, of course. But the ultimate truth is that this slave is his real self only when hes a little bitch sucking big cocks, and I will make him admit that, to Me and to himself. he cant resist My big black cock!Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Ezada, Sinn, Sucking, Anal Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anus, Ass, Anal Play, Anal, Dildo, Strap-On, Pegging, Strap on, Slut Training, Dildo Sucking

Video: 720x406
Duration: 00:08:07
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,1 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,1 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04298 секунды с 9 запросами