Old 08-29-2023, 11:29 AM   #998
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Horny Soldiers Oberhausen

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Vimpex
Cast: Micky Coolio, Lucky Taylor, Leo Dracan, Lucky Ferry, Dominico, Mike Dancer
Genres: Gay, Bareback, Military, Hardcore
Tworades Were Serving ...
And served two and three ...
In general, the hard guys in the army without girls. However, these guys and girls do not need.
Ready, aim .. FIRE!!! These soliders shoot more than their guns in this flick!
Fresh from the fight and ready to shoot a hot load in a hot ass.
Huge, horny and hung cast in all bareback hardcore scenes, as huge dicks pop virgin holes.
A huge, horny and hunky cast ... hardcore bareback scenes ... hard soldiers fucking ... huge dicks popping virgin holes
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:41
Video: 720x512, XviD, 2274kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Soldiers

Hot Zone Grenaa

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Chaz, Clint, Donnie, Gixer
Genres: Amateurs, Anal, Oral, Cumshots, Fingering, Military, Rimming, Threesomes, Twinks
You guys have been enjoying Chaz, Clint, Donnie and Gixer on Active Duty Live for several weeks now. These guys are quite the group. Chaz has got to be one of the funniest characters we've ever featured on the Live Shows. He's always up to no good, but he's a sexy devil and you can't help but love him. Donnie is so attentive to the chatters on Active Duty Live hees as close to answering every question as Kody does. He pours his heart out for us on Active Duty Live and has be and endearing part of the Live Shows. Clint hase so far since his first debut on Live, it's interesting to watch as he continues to open up. Gixer ... well, one look at that big cock and you are lost in a trance. This guy is amazing and hung like a . Hot Zone is the first time we've shared these four hot finds with the public here on Active Duty. See? Membership has its privileges. Hot Zone is also King Cole's debut behind the camera as he shoots these two hot scenes from the "Cole Cam" perspective. It's a bit shakey at times, but overall he did an excellent job of capturing these four hot guys together in two sexy scenes. Enjoy!!
Duration: 2:08:04
Video: 512x336, XviD, 1561kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Zone

His First Day Jakin

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Oral,Blowjob,Ass Play,Anal Toys,Anal Sex,Bareback,Big Dick,Cum Shots,Fetish,rough Sex,Abused,Kinky,Cage,Uniform,Military
Video language: English
We have a new recruit who wants to join Tchukistanian army. But the selection process isn¡¦t easy at all. HE will go through hell before he will be selected. He has to take humiliation and some beating to prove his loyalty. Unfortunately for him the recruiter is one of the toughest. And he has some special desires which he is gonna practice with him before he approves his admission.
Little recruit is getting to know the army rules. Learned how to salute, be obedient and ultimately how to deepthroat suck cocks. He is so tiny that is very easy for the recruiter to play all the dirty games and use all the sick and kinky moves.
This young recruit is suffering through the whole act. Sucking huge, hard and monstrous soldier¡¦s dick isn¡¦t as easy as it seems. Once he starts to complain and argue, his mouth is sealed with tape and hands tied with a rope. There is no coming back from this point. He just have to go with it. Let¡¦s hope that is asshole isn¡¦t as slim as he is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His First Day

Below Deck Post Falls

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Active Duty, Dirty Bird Pictures
Cast: Kaden, Levi, Adam, Hops, Colin
Genres: Rimming, Group, Cumshot, Amateur, Muscles, Military
Follow Kaden below deck as he makes a stunning debut in his very first hardcore feature! You won't want to miss his threeway with Adam and Levi, two hot models who rival his amazing good looks! After that, stay tuned to see all the cum fly when straight amateurs get together
Duration: 1:58:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Below Deck

Militaryclassified Jefe2 handjob Ahmeek

Studio: Militaryclassified
As you all remember, Jefe is a straight Marine from Camp Pendleton who I met through a friend of mine and who was extremely cautious and nervous when he came to my facility with my friend who was doing a video. I immediately approached Jefe and asked him if he was interested in doing some work and he politely declined. I gave him my number and told him that if he ever changed his mind to look me up. A little over two weeks went by and, of course, I received a call from Jefe asking me how he could make some money. What resulted that day I have on tape for you now... Take a look.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 230.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Militaryclassified Jefe2 handjob

Crossin' The Line Port Moody

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Jamie Jake
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Muscles, Military, Str8 Bait
These hot and sexy young military men get it hard and get off ... just don't tell! Jake and Jaime are two of the hottest men in the military sucking and jerking each other off. Jake helps new recruit Jamie "cross the line". See how far the soldier will go when he discovers the fluffer is really a dude!
Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 857kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossin' The Line

Время генерации страницы 0.11274 секунды с 9 запросами