Old 08-26-2023, 10:56 AM   #649
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Dale Loves A Good Long Wank! West Hollywood

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Solo ,Foot Fetish ,Nipple Play
Video language: English
You know those guys that just don't seem to know how attractive they are... well meet Dale, he is exactly that type! He's got the most gorgeous blue eyes, a perfect smile and a body more than worthy of some serious attention - not to mention a personality that will blow you away . Quiet and shy yet witty and intelligent, I've got to say that I was just a little smitten with this guy... and his lovely uncut dick! So about the film. As this was his first time ever in front of the camera I decided to let him leave his boxers on so that Dale could warm himself up. Amazingly, Dale soon got bored of that game and pulled them down when he only had a hint of a semi! His big arms casually traced over his body; his left hand doing the jerking while the right firmly clamped on his nipple! And so his dick just grew and grew... But Dale was in no hurry to get himself off, oh no! This guy enjoys having a casual wank, slapping his cock against his stomach, into his palm and swinging it about like the toy it really is . Yet when the moment came where he did have to jerk it out, he sure puts on a show. The breathing deepens, his legs lock and all of a sudden he is shooting load after load! And that cum shoots past his left ear, in his face, then past his right! There is super-shooting, and then there is Dale... .
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5300kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Dale Loves A Good Long Wank!

Straight Owen Loves Turning Guys On Indian Springs

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Foreskin Play ,Solo
Video language: English
It's time to welcome another total newbie to the world of this fit fella goes by the name of Owen and he's 24 years old... oh, and he's a real straight guy too! Owen is a typical Essex geezer, a bit of a wheeler dealer and one of those guys that simply oozes raw sexuality. He admits to enjoying teasing the guys (a guilty pleasure) that I think he may one day act out... but for now, let's see what this straight character is made of . The film begins with Owen having a short chat about life, love, and his fiancé before he's left to enjoy himself. Owen has no problem getting his kit off in front of other guys and his cheeky glances and little comments make me think that he was secretly enjoying the attention he was getting. I'm certain that deep down he was getting off, knowing that you guys at home are jerking one out just for him! Owen wastes no time in getting his thick uncut rod to full mast and kneels up on the couch to give his cock a slow, sensual workout! I don't know if he was trying to tease all you at home with his cock or just the camera, but man, he sure knows how to raise the heat . With his cock now rock solid, he lays back, closes his eyes and begins to really jerk it out. Balls cupped, toes curling, and heavy breathing all signal that this hunky fella is about to explode... and sure enough Owen's soon spurting a big, thick, creamy mess all over himself .
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 503.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Owen Loves Turning Guys On

The Apprentice Porsgrunn

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Delta Video
Cast: Marco Antonio, Alex Carrington, Tony Cummings, Joe Landon, Scott Matthews, Steve O'Donnell, Chris Rock, Joey Stevens
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex, Rimming, Solo, Masturbation, Footfetish
Plain and simple - the best Gay film I've ever seen! Jaguar started producing Gay films, on film, over 30 years ago. Those early efforts set the standards which have carried over into video today. Imagine trying to produce enough product for small gay theaters, scattered around the country, all hungry for more new releases, and with no help from agents, model searches, or the inter. Having to perally find each model, secure locations on the sly, film in almost total secrecy, all the while hauling bulky, expensive camera equipment from place to place. Well, paying ones dues does sometimes pay off, and the guys at Jaguar have topped anything I've seen in years. A total masterpiece of sight, sound, and sex. Not a limp dick in the film. A totally Gay cast, which proves that man-to-man sex still does exist. Photography of such quality you'll think you are there. No gimmicks, or gizmos, just raw, up close and peral sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 919kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 859.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Apprentice

Время генерации страницы 0.11772 секунды с 9 запросами