View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 11:04 AM   #355
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Grey and Black Dress Rome City

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Chrissy Marie La Plata

Chrissy has an electrician over that has just completed work on her electrical panel box. However the electrician has other hobbies that Chrissy is unaware of. The electrician follows her to the bedroom where the video cuts off and moves to the next scene where we see Chrissy is completely nude and has already been tied up in a very vulnerable position. The electrician overpowered her and tied her in a chair in the basement with her legs spread and suspended with rope. Her hand are bound behind her back and her chest harness secures her to the chair. Chrissy is begging and pleading to be untied so the electrician stuffs her mouth and wraps duct tape around her mouth and head sealing her lips. To add to the gags effectiveness he uses a few strips under her jaw then wraps the tape around twice more. Next he grabs some twine and ties it to her chest harness. He uses the first rope and binds her left breast nice and tight. Then he grabs the other rope and binds her right breast. Upon completing the breast bondage he grabs the vibrating egg he found and inserts it into her pussy securing it inside with a crotch rope. Next the Hitachi is places it directly on her clit and taped to her thigh to keep it in place. He switches the toys on high then Chrissy is left to helplessly orgasm. Towards the end the electrician comes back and says his goodbye with the goods he has stolen. Chrissy screams through her gag to be let go but the electrician leaves her to struggle hopelessly in peril.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 798.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy Marie

Kitty Valance - Irresistible Dimples (2023) Menahga

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kitty Valance
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English
This beautiful brunette lounging in the bedroom is Kitty, a sexy gamer geek with cute dimples and an incredible smile! We immediately note her shy but charming demeanor as she introduces herself and chats with the photographer a bit about her sexual experiences. Relaxing in her sheer purple bra and panties we watch her rub her hairy privates through the fabric, then pull the panties aside to slide her fingers inside and feel her natural wetness! Grabbing a magic wand style vibrator she holds it against her clitoris, enjoying the strong vibrations and bringing herself to a strong natural orgasm that leaves her with juices all over her fingers to play with! Changing into a tshirt and cute black panties she lays on the kitchen counter, stroking and sucking on a suction cup toy for blowjob fun...she's real-life friends with model Lindsey who told her about the powerful vintage Vibraking toy, and Kitty is excited to give it a try! She takes the suction cup toy inside for penetration play and holds the Vibraking against her clit at the same time, and we see how milky she gets from the dual sensation...with eye-crossing orgasms galore. After changing into a bikini we see her outdoors by the patio couch, slowly undressing and then laying on the couch to fuck herself with another thick vibrator. To give her hole a bit of a chance to 'cool down' we see her spreading in a chair, using a small vibrator and inserting a toy in her butt as well for anal pleasure...and giving us a nice closeup look as she plays! Kitty is a super cute woman with a great body and an approachable geek-hottie-next-door energy, enjoying a full day of orgasms and fun here.
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Valance - Irresistible Dimples (2023)

Kiss Me / Fuck Me - A Little Birdie Told Me Iberia

Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Alex Legend, Kylie Rocket
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Original Series, Foot Fetish
Alex Legend is planning on returning to France after a nasty breakup with his ex. As he packs his bags in his bedroom, he's visited by his ex's best friend, Kylie Rocket. It seems that a little birdie told her what happened, and she wanted to check up on him. Despite what happened between him and her best friend, she always thought Alex was a good guy. It's really too bad he's leaving...
Alex appreciates the sentiment but, given what's occurred, he thinks he needs to take some time to recharge and reset. He wants to see his friends and family and reconnect with his home a little bit. As much as he'd like to stay, there's nothing much keeping him here, to be honest.
But when Kylie reveals that she'd be interested in getting frisky with Alex, he gets intrigued. Kylie's always found him cute, and she'd like to take her shot with him before he flies away, never to be seen again. Kylie doesn't care if Alex dated her best friend- she's been waiting on the sidelines for so long... who's to say she can't have a little honey for herself? Alex is convinced, and the two of them embrace, joining together for sensual, intimate lovemaking.
Duration: 43:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me / Fuck Me - A Little Birdie Told Me

Lulu Chu - Lulu Tempts Stepdad With Asian Pussy (2023) Sergeant Bluff

Cast: Lulu Chu
Genres: Interracial
When mom's away, naughty stepdaughter Lulu Chu wants to play. The exotic hottie's outfits gets skimpier each time she appears in front of stepdad Clarke Kent, until finally in pink lingerie she gets what she wants...his BWC. So off to the bedroom they go to do the taboo, the stud glomming on her natural small titties and licking her hairy Asian pussy before she deepthroats daddy's big dick. Then it's balls-deep fucking in this family affair until the barely legal cutie sucks him clean.
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lulu Chu - Lulu Tempts Stepdad With Asian Pussy (2023)

Sia Wood Pelkie

Petite player Sia Wood dreams of becoming part of her school’s basketball team. She has been training in her bedroom but she is finally ready to try it on court. She decides to ask her friend Danny to train her in exchange for anything he desires. After a practice match, Sia shows Danny her extended set of skills: one hell of a blowjob and a nasty fuck sesh!
Duration: 33:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sia Wood

Brown Bunny Step Sister Kuujjuaq

Cast: Mila Mars
Genres: All sex
Mila Mars had a stressful day. It was time to relax all the way. She undressed and went to the shower. She had this cute little pink dildo with a suction cup. She attached it to the shower door and tried to masturbate with it. But it was sort of awkward to move to the door to get the in and out effect. Her step brother Johnny Love walked in on her. He was about to excuse himself and go back out but Mila had an idea. She asked for his help. Johnny was now the one moving the shower door back and forth. Watching the in and out. He got pretty excited watching it. He went fast and faster until Mila came. She looked at his hard on and decided it was his turn to have fun. She gave him a nice long blowjob. Then they went to the bedroom to fuck. They started out with doggy. Then she was riding him, both ways. And next they spooned until he st his load into her face.
Duration: 48:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brown Bunny Step Sister

Время генерации страницы 0.11935 секунды с 9 запросами