Taking From You

Cast video: GoddessT
Name: Taking From You

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,78 GB
Video: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:06:59

Genre: Smoking, Femdom POV, Goddess Worship, Foot Fetish, Financial Domination, ManyVids
Description: Men need women, whereas women use men, like you anyway. You are so weak for powerful women, so fragile which makes it easy to get what I want from you. I have so many tools of torment to use against you, which makes taking from you more pleasurable, therefore addicting because you want to keep repeating the experience. And that s exactly how men go broke for me. Watching my smoke brush past the arches of my feet makes you crumble it s too much for your little mind and that s when I take over. You can t turn away even though you know no I m just using you, but you love giving in to me don t you? Although you never deserve to feel my soft skin, you are so turned on knowing something you ve purchased could be, how desperately pathetic. Such a loser for power you ve never had a woman takes so much control over you but it feels right. You were born to be used, taken from because you are inferior. Now do as you re told. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: Taking From You - 0,78 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23429 секунды с 9 запросами