View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 12:24 AM   #13
Meli18

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Meli18 Непонятно, что и думать...

Nevet Nikolet And Eliza Thorne - Oil Pleasure

Description: My name is Nevet Nikolet.
I’m from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I’m 18 years old and I’m really a virgin.
I got to this casting in a very interesting way. My friends are not hymens anymore, and they said that they gonna make me a surprise. They took me to a studio where they work with virgins only, and literally pulled me into this.. I had no idea where am I.. First I was in a shock, but then they told me how much money I will get if I prove my virginity. And that they don’t trust me neither. It was a funny mood, so I agreed to it. Strange things are happening in my life. I was never ever nude in front of any guy or girls before. But at this moment my shyness has just disappeared. I have a boyfriend and I know that he wants to have sex with me. He’s always trying to get inside my panties. But I never let him do that. I also want to have sex, so I do with myself alone. I sleep completely naked. I always imagine how a boy from my class or my boyfriend is caressing my tits, and my clit. That really makes me horny. I always have strong orgasms. But I never tell this to my friends. In fact I tell everyone that it has no interest to me. I’m afraid of the first sex, just because I think that it will hurt a lot. It will definitely hurt a lot, because I have a very little hole in my hymen.. I looked at it in the mirror. But I know, that time will come, and I will do it
File: Nevet_Nikolet_And_Eliza_Thorne_Oil_Pleasure.mp4
Size: 2281683235 bytes (2,12 GiB), duration: 00:29:55, avg.bitrate: 10169 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 159 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9999 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://filejoker.net/hsjllm6ctwp1/N...l_Pleasure.mp4
Meli18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02359 секунды с 9 запросами