Old 08-16-2023, 02:02 PM   #828
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Handsome & Toned Kayden Kake

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Solo
Video language: English
Kayden is a very handsome and very well built guy of Polish origin now living and working in the UK as a male model. The versatile stud oozes confidence and personality, and you'll see why when he gets his uncut 8.5" cock out for his wanking session, milking the precum out and building up a thick load. We can't wait to see him sharing that cock with some of the other models.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5324kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome & Toned Kayden

Guys Struggle To Take That Big Bi Dick Reads Landing

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Ball Play ,On The Sofa ,Foot Fetish ,Huge Load
What an absolute gem of a guy we have for you this week - he's British, toned, tall and classically good looking in a way that resembles Jude Law! And with a huge 8½ inch uncut cock this 28 year old guy will hit all the right spots... but only if you're very lucky! He really is exactly what we are all about, good looking guys wanting to do this for the fun of it, and you know what' He had a lot of fun! Corey and I have a good chat prior to him getting his clothes off and he describes himself as a bisexual guy who slightly prefers the guys to the girls (and rightly so!). He also says that he's more of a bottom than a top in the bedroom which is a real surprise given his massive dick - but then maybe the guys he's been with have struggled to take it. I'm sure I can find a few capable guys who would enjoy his fat long dick, right' But anyway, once Corey pulls his toned body out of his clothes and reveals his large flaccid cock, he gets to the task "at hand" and works himself hard. He starts just sat on the sofa and it's not long before he starts moaning in pleasure to the rhythm of his strokes! He kneels up and begins to slap his mammoth cock about... and uses all his muscles to make it bounce . Finally Corey perches on the edge of the table where his cock swells to even bigger proportions and shoots out a very impressive four day load!
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8345kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys Struggle To Take That Big Bi Dick

Bare British Skateboarders Vol2 Wajima

Bare British Skaterboarders 2 brings you more sexy twinks that show off their skills on the boards and in the bedroom. Whilst out skateboarding cute blonde Lex and long haired Damian get a little horny and have a sneaky snog. They decide to take the action back to the bedroom where they carry on where they left off outside and lock lips for a passionate kiss. The sexy pair gives each other a blowjob and takes cock deep down their throats until it tickles their tonsils. Damian gets his arsehole lubed by Lex's probing tongue, then Lex slips his hard cock into Damian's brown star and fucks the living daylights out of it until he whips his meat out and douses Damian's freshly poked hoop with his warm milky boy juice. Jon and Jesse are looking for a little afternoon fun and are getting very horny indeed. Jon fucks Jesse's mouth with his more than ample sized dick and Jesse takes it all the way down to Jon's full balls. The pair enjoys a quick 69 before Jon buries his meat deep inside Jesse's aching butt-hole. These youngsters make full use of the bed and fuck all over it in various positions until the spunk is flying out of their young, but perfectly sized knobs.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:36
Video: 720x512, XviD, 1474kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare British Skateboarders Vol2

Matt Fucks Kai Hard & Deep Altus AFB

Genres: Ball Play ,Faced Down ,Deep Throat ,In The Bedroom
I just can't believe that the last time Matt M appeared on our screens was 10 months ago! So many of you requested his return but this cheeky London chap had been away sunning himself for quite some time. Not one to be easily avoided, my cameras and I were eagerly waiting for his plane to land... but then Kai also had his eye on another piece of prime straight cock . Yes, the very "straight" Matt M is finally back for some more fun on the BlakeMASON bed. After some ladish banter Kai wastes no time in slurping down Matt M's cock, deep-throating the whole thing to its proud owner's amazement and delight! Man, does Kai have excellent gag control or what' But it's not just that which got Matt M all breathless and exhausted. Oh no, it's Kai's sweet, tight arse that demanded a good fucking which really did the trick... and I have to say that this "straight" guy struggled to keep up with the demands of a very willing bottom. But hey, Kai sure knows how to play the "seduce the straight guy" game... .
Duration: 17:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1503kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matt Fucks Kai Hard & Deep

Mickey & Billy Are So Hungry For It Raalte

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Faced Down ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Brown Hair ,Cum Being Jerked Off ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Eating
Mickey and Billy could hardly help themselves, by the time we got the cameras rolling they were already down to their underwear, groping cock bulges and locking lips. It continued that way, as you'll see, only becoming hornier and hornier as they release their uncut cocks and get sucking on each other like they've been starved of dick for weeks. They haven't of course, they're just always this ravenous! Things heat up even more when Mickey gets his mouth between Billy's butt cheeks, eating him out with greedy munching. As you might expect, when Billy gets that big cock in his rump Mickey is pretty relentless in his thrusting, switching things up with various positions and speeds, fucking his hole all over the bed until their loads need to be splashed. The mutual wanking and sucking is amazing to watch as they spew their loads, taking a taste of fresh cream!
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8465kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mickey & Billy Are So Hungry For It

Adam Slams The Cum Out Of Aiden! Upatoi

Genres: In The Bedroom ,69 ,Huge Load ,Ball Play
Well, for those of you who don't know, Aiden and Lucas split up shortly after making "The Lovers" and to be honest, I was really upset. It just seemed so odd that two such hot guys who were so in to each other could separate. But then that's life... and when Aiden asked if he could make a film with Adam I kind of felt awkward... but then Adam was well up for it so I thought "what the hell," let's do it! With hindsight, this is one of those pairings that I couldn't ever regret. It's just so clear that Aiden wanted Adam to fuck Lucas right out of his head and I'm sure he wasn't disappointed; with plenty of fore-play including cock-sucking, rimming and 69-ing, things were at boiling point long before the guys started fucking . So after a good warm-up the guys were ready to fuck for England (and Italy) and what a session it turned out to be! Aiden starts off riding Adam's cock like a mare on an Italian Stallion... only to be flipped over and fucked on his back by England's very own "golden balls"... and if you don't believe me, well, Adam sure is a "super shooter"... see for yourself .
Duration: 23:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Slams The Cum Out Of Aiden!

James Pershaw & Kai Cruz Da Xian

Genres: Fucking ,Passionate Fuck ,In The Bedroom ,69
Muscle guy James Pershaw is back for some more cock, and lucky Kai Cruz is the one to give it to him in this video! If you've seen either of these guys in action before you know they both love to suck dick, and there's a lot of it to be shared as they swap those shafts and enjoy a horny 69. But fucking James in the butt is Kai's main goal, and once he's in there he's fucking that muscle ass hard and fast until neither can hold their cum in!
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Pershaw & Kai Cruz

Время генерации страницы 0.07194 секунды с 9 запросами