Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 08:00 PM   #7496
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Chastity Lynn - Beg Me To Fuck More Men In Front Of You Cucky

Go on cucky, beg me, beg me to fuck more men in front of you. Beg me to humiliate you for your tiny little dick. You can't get enough of watching huge alpha cock penetrate my tight little slut holes lol. The only thing that makes you hornier than my hot body is watching me get fucked in front of you while I laugh in your face lol! Once you saw those huge cocks penetrating me you knew you'd never be able to satisfy me ever again lol. My tight little slut holes were meant for a real man's cock. And you know that now, don't you?
Jerk that tiny little dick for me. You're so pathetic. Jerk it in front of me and beg to watch me get fucked. You're so lucky, aren't you? So lucky I let you watch me get fucked. So lucky that I let you jerk to it. So lucky that I've kept you around as my cuckold boyfriend. And you're so grateful, aren't you? Jerk that cock to my tight little body that you'll never fuck. Being cucked by me has become you're addiction, hasn't it? Lol! You just can't stop jerking it to me, can you? You're just my horny little cuck now. I love that you've finally accepted your role in my lite as a little jerkoff cuck lol! You're pathetic!

File: 668 MB, Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/xnmv5wybncrv
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03218 секунды с 9 запросами