View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 06:08 AM   #13768
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

John Bronco vol. 65 Levant

Video language: English
Derek takes them to a motorcycle shop where they shift into a high gear three way. He aggressively fucks ryan in several positions, then hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5875kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 210.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Bronco vol. 65

John Bronco vol. 90 Casselman

The bigger the better so i'm not surprised he called me! He recently sucked so many dicks but he's never taken anything up his tight little virgin ass.
Duration: 6:06
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps

File size: 269.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Bronco vol. 90

New Guy Skikes Likes It Rough! Mainland

Genres: Smooth ,Brown Hair ,Clean Shaven ,British
You remember Sam, the funny and fit Irish guy, well now we get to meet his boyfriend Skikes! This 24 year old works in a sex shop too, so you might not be too surprised to see him filling his arse with a massive dildo. He loves to bottom for some aggressive fucking and can take a real punishing session. One of his fantasies is to be gang fucked by a whole football team, and I think we would all love to see that too! Check him out stroking his cock and filling his hole in his debut, shooting out a big load of cum by the end. Do you want to see more of him" Of course you do!
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6600kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 994.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Guy Skikes Likes It Rough!

Palmer Wind Gap

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscles, Solo, Posing, Interview, Cumshots, Masturbation, Tattoos
With his high-n-tight haircut and aggressive tattoo action, Palmer gets asked all the time if he is a Marine or military. Instead, he is bright and social type of guy, who is super easy talk with. He is a guy who seems like has plan for life and is goal-oriented. Despite his aggressive looks, pretty sure there is not a mean bone in his body…besides his super thick mean bone!Befitting his amazing body, he is a peral trainer, and clearly spends a lot of time working on his own physique. He finds a lot of satisfaction in helping others to train and eat properly. He looks like he has never eaten a potato chip in his life as his body fat must be about 3%! Very enviable!He has a girlfriend that seems like a keeper. She sounds equally secure, and gave a big thumbs-up to himing to do guy-on-guy work. Seems like it a new relationship, but you can always tell by talking to these guys they are in for the long-haul with their sweethearts.I did book Palmer pretty quickly, so we didn’t have much time to wait for his pubes to grow out. He was shaved bald, so we did manage to to get a little pube action. I did tell him to stop shaving his pits too. Not sure why some guys do that, but I am sure there are a lot more lovers of musky pits, then the shaved and soapy smelling kind! We can all watch it grow back together!His solo is amazing! Totally into showing-off in a confident, yet not too cocky way. Palmer is not shy about showing-off his ass, and over all, he seems down for doing full-interactive.He will be back next week for a massage, and he is already on the schedule to fuck a guy at the time of writing this summary.
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 326.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Palmer

Fit Straight Lad Brett Wanks One Out Matera

Genres: Foreskin Play ,Cum Jerking Off
Well, I'm not quite sure where to begin with this strapping young fella! He was referred to me by another model but he couldn't get access to a computer to email me through some pics. All I knew was that he was one very fit fella and he also sounded like a nice guy on the phone. And so I took a chance and invited him down... Now, I almost had to move the earth to actually get him in front of my cameras but somehow I think it was well worth the effort! Brett is just hot hot hot! He was totally relaxed all the way through this shoot and his straight-guy attitude is totally captivating. You can tell just how much he and I were having fun all the way through this one . Yes, OK, I'm a sucker for a straight muscle stud with a south London accent and he knew it! When I did my favourite "underneath, looking up at the jewels" shot he sensed my awe and really teased me. Boy, I sure wish he had fallen on me at that very moment (although I'd probably be in hospital right now!). Anyway, I just know you're going to enjoy this one...
Duration: 19:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1067kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit Straight Lad Brett Wanks One Out

John Bronco vol. 64 Liberia

All three ripped studs are clad in white jocks, and brian bonds' ass is framed and ready for the rimming. In between intense kissing, sean and derek battle to service brian's hot hole.
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

File size: 206.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Bronco vol. 64

EBoys - Cute Boy in Solo Action - Colin Bates Lemgo

Studio: EastBoys.com
And Colin Bates is back! By popular demand we bring Colin back, slim and cute dude with face of an angel, eager to perform.
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 310.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EBoys - Cute Boy in Solo Action - Colin Bates
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12051 секунды с 9 запросами