Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Men In Uniform vol.4 Owensburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mr. Male Reality
Cast: Peter * Luke Karl Patrik Paul Fresh Dick Casey Chris Hollander Zack Hood
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Uniform, International, Safe Sex
Tomm needs some help lifting and moving heavy bricks. He soon finds out just exactly how good his helper is with his hands.
Lukees home from a long hard day at work. When Chris sees him in his uniform Luke's day isn't the only thing that's long and hard!
When Paul gets up to go to work, he look so good in his police uniform that Karl begs him toe back to bed. Paulplies and the action heats up fast.
Dick is a military man and he has the hot body to show for it. Once Peter see's how hot he looks in his uniform, Peter is ready for some action!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:57:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men In Uniform vol.4

Britishtwunk fucked by military gay Villanueva

I was fucking Josh so hard and with such an intensity where I could feel the head of my cock slamming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britishtwunk fucked by military gay

Behind The Line Ottawa

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Damien, Jake, Hoss, Luke, Dean, Kody
Genres: Amateur, Muscles, Military, Str8 Bait
As the pantse off and not wanting to waste time on pleasantries, Dean chows down on Jake without any discussion. Kody Slurps up Damien in one gulp and the game is on. Damien peers at Kody through closed eyes and moans his approval. Dean pumps Jake to attention and then moves on to the plump ass on the big guy. Dean slurps and kisses his way if not into JakeOs heart then squarely into the pretty pink pucker. Dean is a buff picture snorkeling on Jake with his own fat low-hangers swinging in the breeze! In the meantime, Damien is returning Kody's favor listening to Jake moan. Dean's tongue is reaching places Jake didn't know he had and grabs both cheeks to hold on. Before Jake knows it, Kody is a waitin '. Jake is making all kinds of faces and moaning first softly and then turns up the volume. Damien is underneath sucking Dean andpletes the circus act playing with Kody's balls. In the center ring, Damien is sucking Jake while Dean slurps Damien. Kody's first cumshot is a shot indeed all up and down Jake's spine. Damien is still wailing under Jake when we hear "hot jizz on my back!" Dean focuses on Kody's bubble-butt, licking and kissing his way up the crack. Jake gets his revenge on Damien and mounts him like a bitch.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:27
Video: 640x432, XviD, 1315kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind The Line

Thrill Sgt Pell Lake

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Brit, Marcus, Granger
Genres: military, threeway, amateur
After enduring the grueling demands of basic training and the hard hittingmands of a tough drill, who could wish for more than to meet the Thrill ? In this, our 67th video release, Granger, Marcus and Britt cut through the training and get down to some steamy well deserved relief.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1940kbps

File size: 954.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thrill Sgt

Boot Camp vol.1 A Long Way From Home Heroica Caborca

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Panther Productions, Le Salon Video, Ari Productions
Cast: Matt Windsor, Vincent Gionini, Kevin Glover, Danny Bliss, Alan Lambert, Tim Lowe, Les Stine, Tony Davis, Lee Jennings, Rick Sands, Danny Brown, Rod Garetto, Brad Weston
Genres: Story, Military, Uniforms, Muscle Men, Freshmen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Solo
The story of boot camp epasses the passions and yearnings of young men separated far from home for the first time, to their final realization and acceptance of the need to depend on each other in any situation. These studs will make you believe in serving your country!!
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2826kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Camp vol.1 A Long Way From Home

Senior officer works his new recruit raw & hard before nutting in his mouth! Nespelem

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, Bareback, Blow job, Hunk/Twink, 69, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Hunkymander Thomas Grey just loves his job in the army. Not only does he get to sit around a lot doing nothing – shooting hoop with scraps of paper if he so desires – but he also gets to meet lots of new recruits, many of whom are as cute as fuck and willing to do anything to impress. And we really do mean anything! So when young Xander Hollis strides into the room you can be quite sure that Grey’s cock is standing to attention (excuse the military pun) pretty much from the off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2498kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Senior officer works his new recruit raw & hard before nutting in his mouth!

G.I. Jizz Calpine

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Bricks Austin, Ennio Guardi, Georgio Black, Joey Intenso, Paris Neo, Tom Kramer
Genres: Bareback, Freshmen, Uniforms: Armed , Muscle Men, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Tattoos, Theme: Military
What really happens when military leaders aren't around? How do the men let off steam? Cum watch as Hot Desert Knights brings you some of the hottest military G.I. Jizz on the pla. Everyone knows bonding amongst soldiers is the key to unit cohesion, and is the most important aspect of a soldiers training. Soldiers rely upon each other for their very survival in more ways than one. Through coercion, and reward, these hot military studs teach each other the necessary skills needed to survive in today's military unit. This movie features seven hot ripped military studs bonding with there fellow soldiers. From big-dicked fuckers to cum hungry holes, this flick gives a bird’s eye view of what we all want to believe is going on in those military barracks. Every stud is a hole plowing top and every stud is also a cum hungry bottom. These hot studs take you from the barracks, to the military gym and even to the doctors office as load after load of hot creamy G.I. Jizz is shot into every hungry gaping hole. The intense non-stop ass action by each top will make your cocks hard and your holes quiver. If you’re a seriously lover of ripped hot rugged military studs bonding and sharing each others hot creamy G.I. Jizz then this is definitely a movie for you.
Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 704x398, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: G.I. Jizz

Время генерации страницы 0.11650 секунды с 9 запросами