View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 11:45 AM   #821
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Daddy's Boy 2013 Dewar

Video language: English
Everyone loves a daddy, and when they are muscled, hairy and full of spunk, it’s pure heaven. Those who love twinks however are in for a horny surprise as they come with giant dicks, tight smooth bodies and bubble butts that cry out for a hard rough fuck from their hung daddies! With super fuckers teaming up with youthful, naïve twinks, the older guys are really shown a thing or two in the bedroom as they are fucked harder and faster than they’ve ever had in their young lives. Starting off with great interviews with the models, we get to know exactly what they like and what they want, and when their wishes match up, we know the results are going to be super-charged and explosions of spunk are guaranteed from both the Daddy and his boy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1987kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Daddy's Boy 2013

Wanking With Hung Uncut Dean Becket

Genres: Masturbation ,British ,In The Bedroom ,Young Men
We always love it when a dedicated bottom like Dean comes along. He's all about taking it in the arse, and we have a feeling there will be a few guys ready to participate. This is his first appearance though, which means watching the muscled gym guy stroking his hard 8" uncut cock and shooting his cum. Get the lube ready!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4770kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 643.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanking With Hung Uncut Dean

Raw Weekend Retreat Shreveport

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Ardon Masters, Seth Alexander, Scott Daniels, Tim Skyler, Punch Atwill
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Hairy, Muscle, Group, Cumshot
Ardon and friends take the motor home and go on a weekend retreat to a private home located on a scenic river and deep in the woods. As the temperature outside begins to drop the temperature inside begins to heat up as Ardon fucks his way from one friend to another. From the bedroom, to the motor home to a hot and steamy fuck with Seth Alexander in front of the fireplace, Ardon proves that he can top with the best of them. He pounds hard, he pounds fast and he pounds non-stop till he's spurting his man juice up hot, willing, eager holes and then feeding it to his bottom boys as it runs out of their hungry holes. But, Ardon doesn't stop there! He proves he can take it as good as he gives it when Scott Daniels and his huge 9 1/2 inch wanger, plows Ardon long and deep in the bedroom and then, in front of the fireplace as Seth Alexander flips Ardon over and ravages Ardon's hole with reckless fury. The three way in the motor home is a sight to behold as Ardon and Seth take turns fucking tiny Tim Skyler's sweet little pucker hole till Tim is screaming with delight and the man jizz is flying.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:54
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1088kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Weekend Retreat

Armond Rizzo's Wet and Raw Dp Fessenden

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DirtyTony
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Max Cameron, Cam Christou
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome
The hot three way moves into the bedroom with Armond taking both cocks in his mouth while his buddies are lip locked. Then Armond works his tongue down their shafts and services their cum filled ball sacks while they slap their rods on his cheeks.
Duration: 27:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1889kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 822.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armond Rizzo's Wet and Raw Dp

18YO Blonde Jock Troy Daniel Jerks Off Earlton

Studio: GayHoopla
In the mood for a hot blonde-haired, blue-eyed teen? Troy Daniel isn't only easy on the eyes, he is also a treat to get to know. More importantly, he's our next Exclusive super-star at GayHoopla! Troy is everything you want in a husband. A soft spoken, alpha male with a serious presence. Plenty of personality and a great smile makes you just want to grab hold and not let go of this young man. Mature beyond his years and a promising future, Troy is one hot teenage stud that we surely want to keep up with. He's well mannered, tailored and oh ya, an absolute FREAK in the bedroom. Troy kept an open mind and tried new things for you, like tasting his yummy cum and some butt play. I think we'll definitely see more of Troy Daniels!
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 652.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18YO Blonde Jock Troy Daniel Jerks Off

Colombian Creampie, Sc.6: Mael Burst & Anthony Clark 1080p Renville

Cast: Mael Burst, Anthony Clark
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Mael Burst is a fine specimen – a tatted muscle man with a beautiful cock that curves to one side when hard. Mael enjoys head from bottom boy Anthony Clark before going for the guy’s ass, teasing it with his mouth and then just the tip of his cock, slapping the cheeks so the hole is ready to be taken. That is when the fun begins. Mael starts to fuck, enjoying every stroking pounding of his dick going in and out. Anthony tries to play with his own prick as Mael rams against his prostate but eventually surrenders to the fuck and takes the big cock. Mael is a big guy and we can only imagine what having the full weight of his muscle body thrusting against you feels like. The top takes Anthony into the bedroom and fucks as hard as he can until he cannot hold back and his good Latin cum is shot within.
Duration: 12:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colombian Creampie, Sc.6: Mael Burst & Anthony Clark 1080p

Energetic Wanking With Good Looking Jake Healy

Genres: Solo ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Dirty Talk
You know, life never fails to amaze me! There I was, browsing through the countless model applications when I came across Jake. So what's so surprising about him' Well, he's an old friend who I've known for about 5 years and the last thing I expected was to see his cock on my monitor! Anyway, I called him up and had a long chat about modelling for the site... and the following week he was sat in front of my cameras . Now, I have to say that I (and no doubt he!) was a little worried about it - it's not the usual thing you do with friends, is it' But as it turned out, Jake was pretty relaxed throughout the interview and once the clothes were off, well, I was totally dumbstruck. Any hint of nerves were gone and he set about beating his meat with gusto! And I mean gusto! I don't think I've ever filmed a guy quite so noisy, energetic, or enthusiastic about getting off! He kind of completely ignored the fact that I was there, focusing his mind on the pleasure he was giving himself. Eventually though, he just had to settle back and shoot his load... what a performance - 10 out of 10!!!
Duration: 19:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1116kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 181.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Energetic Wanking With Good Looking Jake

Время генерации страницы 0.04748 секунды с 9 запросами