Old 08-11-2023, 11:44 AM   #820
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheat Day, Sc.1: Cade Maddox & Trevor Brooks 720p Bellvue

Cast: Cade Maddox, Trevor Brooks
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
It's officially 'Cheat Day', and that means Trevor Brooks is allowed to slip away from loving boyfriend, Chris White, to get dicked-down by super-hung hunk Cade Maddox. Grabbing his thick rod through his precum-stained sweatpants, Cade eagerly welcomes Trevor in before stripping down the fit bottom to rim and finger his hole, suck him off, and bareback his perfect ass. A glistening Cade puts in the work as he slides his oversized cock between Trevor's muscular cheeks and pounds him feverishly from behind. Wanting to take full advantage of this special day by fucking Trevor on just about every surface of his home, Cade leads his hot hook-up to the bedroom where Trevor spreads his legs and strokes himself until both men are unloading all over Trevor's exposed body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2495kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheat Day, Sc.1: Cade Maddox & Trevor Brooks 720p

Twink Play Me Sargeant

Video language: English
Tommy and the twinks are at it again. Whether he's messing around in his Father's office or inviting someone into his bedroom - Tommy once again proves to us that he knows exactly how to use that solid 9" cock of his the best way he knows how, fucking a nice ripe young twink's ass. Feast your eyes upon this five scene feature as 8teenboy has captured some truly great Twink Playtime.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2137kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Play Me

European Holiday vol.2 Mortons Gap

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Antonio Martin John Palmer Marcus Cruise Max McKay Patrick Sweetzer Peter Schwarz Shawn
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms
Falcon International presents five scenes ranging from bedroom to living room to kitchen and out by the pool.
1. Antonio Martin, Shawn White
Returning from a failed fishing trip, Antonio Martin and Shawn White enjoy a poolside fishing trip with high-tension rods and mouthwatering bait. Sucking and fucking their way to a big strike.
2. Peter Schwarz, John Palmer, Max McKay, Patrick Sweetzer
Relaxing with buddies Patrick Sweetzer and John Palmer, Max McKay fantasizes about a foursome with Peter Schwarz - the hot guy these studs cruised at the river. The orgy that follows is filled with fucking sucking and foreskin play.
3. Marcus Cruise, Shawn White
Shawn White and Marcus Cruise find nothing decent on TV and turn to more fleshy entertainment. Shawn starts off sucking Martin and Marcust gives his ass a good pounding before both studs lose their loads.
4. John Palmer, Patrick Sweetzer, Antonio Martin
John Palmer and Patrick Sweetzer whip up a sizzling dish of kitchen sex. Antonio Martin arrives adding his own sultry spices to a threeway of fucking and sucking on the counter.
5. Antonio Martin, John Palmer
Awakening on a bearskin rug, John Palmer and Antonio Martin start the day with devoted cock-play, sucking, and fucking.
Duration: 1:34:16
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: European Holiday vol.2

Bare British Skateboarders Vol2 Brentwood

Bare British Skaterboarders 2 brings you more sexy twinks that show off their skills on the boards and in the bedroom. Whilst out skateboarding cute blonde Lex and long haired Damian get a little horny and have a sneaky snog. They decide to take the action back to the bedroom where they carry on where they left off outside and lock lips for a passionate kiss. The sexy pair gives each other a blowjob and takes cock deep down their throats until it tickles their tonsils. Damian gets his arsehole lubed by Lex's probing tongue, then Lex slips his hard cock into Damian's brown star and fucks the living daylights out of it until he whips his meat out and douses Damian's freshly poked hoop with his warm milky boy juice. Jon and Jesse are looking for a little afternoon fun and are getting very horny indeed. Jon fucks Jesse's mouth with his more than ample sized dick and Jesse takes it all the way down to Jon's full balls. The pair enjoys a quick 69 before Jon buries his meat deep inside Jesse's aching butt-hole. These youngsters make full use of the bed and fuck all over it in various positions until the spunk is flying out of their young, but perfectly sized knobs.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:36
Video: 720x512, XviD, 1474kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare British Skateboarders Vol2

Colombian Creampie, Sc.2: Bruno Lomas & Paulo Contreras 1080p Renton

Cast: Bruno Lomas, Paulo Contreras
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Bruno Lomas wastes no time getting his thick uncut shaft into Paulo Contreras’ tight bubble butt. Bruno licks the hole and then sticks it, feeling the tight cunt tighten around the shaft. Bruno then fucks away as he knows is his right. Bruno sits back and has Paulo ride his cock – using his hole to try to coax the cum out. Bruno takes the kid into the bedroom and pins him down on the mattress so he can use the whore. Bruno pumps away in different rhythms and strokes, getting closer and closer to nutting. In the final moment, Bruno pushes Paulo on his side and slides in and out until he releases his sperm, burying it where it belongs.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 518.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colombian Creampie, Sc.2: Bruno Lomas & Paulo Contreras 1080p

A Horny Unplanned Butt Fuck Langlois

Genres: 69 ,Deep Throat ,Frottage ,In The Bedroom
When Mike agreed to make a film for us I suggested he made a weekend of it and I would try and organise a duo shoot. And here it is - Antony travelled down the previous night and boy, did these guys hit it off! You see, we all decided to go out clubbing and no sooner had I turned my back, they had started kissing and making out! Luckily, Sean was there too and in the end we had to take it turns to make sure they didn't get too carried away. I even had some of my friends take them to dance- anything to try and keep them apart! Then, the next morning these two started kissing over breakfast - I was worried they'd just go for it so I called Sean and told him to get over ASAP! And sure enough, this was one intense shoot - we could hardly keep up with the suck-fest and once they started fucking it was pretty clear it wasn't going to last very long! And as ever when Antony's around, there's over 5 minutes of out-takes in the bonus film - no matter how much he enjoys himself, he just can't resist playing up for the camera...
Duration: 22:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Horny Unplanned Butt Fuck

MenAtPlay - Daddy Want pt.2 Orgas

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Mark Blue, Maverick Sun
Horny young boy, Maverick Sun, services his friend's brother, Daddy Mark Blue in "Daddy Want 2". When Maverick stops by Mark's house to visit his friend, Mark invites him to wait for him in his brother's bedroom. There, Maverick finds a masturbation stroker in the nightstand and the naughty and horny boy starts stroking his cock with the masturbation toy. While Mark is only in his mid-thirties, he's a daddy who loves chasing and being dominated by college boys. In the kitchen, Mark can't stop thinking of the young stud all alone just a few feet away, and the horned-up daddy decides to check in on him.Finding his brother's friend stroking his cock, Mark offers to help! He persuades Maverick to slick and rim his hole and pound him hard. What daddy wants, daddy gets!
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MenAtPlay - Daddy Want pt.2

Время генерации страницы 0.02189 секунды с 9 запросами