Old 08-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #1605
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Adam Ramzi, Seven Dixon Clairton

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Adam Ramzi, Seven Dixon
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Niples Play, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
Adam Ramzi hitchhikes a ride from the city and is let out on a country road. Thunder rolls and there are cattle in every direction. A red muscle car pulls over and Seven Dixon leans across the seat. 'Get in.' Seven drives to an old barn. As soon as his hands are off the wheel, they're all over Adam. Their bodies collide. Seven has bulging biceps and broad tan shoulders. 'Well Bred' is inked across his shoulder blades and there's a large numeral 7 on both sides of his neck. He tosses Adam's slender frame on the front seat and dives onto the hard cock that projects like a stick shift. Adam flexes his hips to drive his cock into Seven's warm mouth. When he gets out of the car, he is a pillar of slim muscle fucking Seven's face until they are both covered in sweat. Seven props himself against the car door and arches his back, saying 'get in' in another way. His bubble ass is a magnet for Adam's tongue and cock. Adam drills him on the car and on the ground until his balls are about to burst, then plunges his cock into Seven's mouth and shoots wildly as Seven drenches his ripped abs with cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4704kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 961.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Ramzi, Seven Dixon

Juicy Affairs Maidsville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 8Teen +, Vimpex
Cast: Marco Pitt, Pedro Santos, Mickey Silver, Enrico Blue, Lion Montana
Genres: Anal Sex, Raw, Twinks (Young Meat), Rimming, Latin, Tattoos, Interracial, Masturbation Solo
Expect hot young boy sex! We all love to see gorgeous young boys getting their fill of huge thick dicks and ending up splattered in spunk. Condomless hardcore fucking action!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:39
Video: 720x400, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy Affairs

Ass Wide Open South Webster

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno , Hot Hand Productions
Cast: Michael Brandon, Ryan Lexington, Simon Cox, Nate Summers, Buck Philips, Aaron Tanner, Vince Verone
Genres: Black, Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Interracial, Leather, Fetish, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos, Uncut
This sizzling first title from the Hot Hand Collection features hardcore handball action from superstars Michael Brandon and former Hot House Exclusive Ryan Lexington! Get ready to kick back, jack, and watch some ass-cracking action like you've never seen.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:39
Video: 496x400, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Wide Open

Troy Mission Windorah

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Troy, Coz
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Interracial, Huge Dick, Rimming, Deep Throat
Machofucker-Star Troy has settled-down in Europe, putting the local Bubble-Butt-Bottom population on "high alert". Coz the gorgeous hunk is on a serious Breeding- and Seeding-Mission. The "Troy Mission" so to speak.
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 515.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Troy Mission

The HR meeting Rionegro

Cast: Adam Bryant, ??
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. I was going to have a one on one with him today, but when I got there The Boss was in the room with the HR guy! WTF! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the HR guy that I forced his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants. I couldn’t just leave him there. I’m already on thin ice and I need this job. So I helped him and then he had the audacity to ask me what I thought of his dick. What a ridiculous question. I mean a dick is a dick, right? Then he wanted me to suck it…What was I supposed to do? I sucked it. Like I said, I need this job and sometimes you got to do what you got to do right.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The HR meeting

Free use stepnephew Fortson

Cast: Aaron Trainer, Armando de Armas, Dakota Lovell
Genres: Anal, Interracial, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Threesome, Twink
Dakota Lovell visits his stepuncle Armando de Armas to watch the big game, and they are both excited to spend some quality time with each other. Armando tells Dakota that he’s invited a good friend of his, Aaron Trainer, who is also happy to share the love for sport with these guys. Turns out Armando and Dakota have a very intimate relationship, and Aaron is surprised to see them fucking right next to him, but when Armando asks if he wants to join in the fun, Aaron is more than happy to freely use young twink Dakota!
Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free use stepnephew

Enrique Currero and Billy Long Muncy

Genres: Latin ,Blowjob ,Interracial ,Big Dick
Does our hot stud Enrique have what it takes to stuff down Billy Long's huge black cock? We weren't quite sure so it was time to put this to the test! We got these two hot studs in a room then set Enrique to sucking Billy's long cock until it's ready for his ass!
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enrique Currero and Billy Long

Время генерации страницы 0.03303 секунды с 9 запросами